Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
Replying to Badgal1995 • May 23, 2023
after watching ep. 8 honestly I think Mi Sook and dad bro are still maybe related to these murder even if they’re…
I am not sure about dad bro. But Mi Sook is definitely involved
5 0
Replying to Diphylleia Grayi • May 18, 2023
She's 34?! She looks in her early twenty. Holy !!!
I was surprised too. I thought Kim Dong Wook is paired with someone too young for him lol
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • May 18, 2023
How is it so far? Any romance yet? Any love triangles?
no romance yet. the mystery is good and the characters are interesting/fun
5 0
On My Perfect Stranger • May 17, 2023
The story is getting deeper by ep 6. But sad there is no scene between father and daughter. well at least we get the scene with mother and daughter
2 0
Replying to LR_ • May 16, 2023
The Baek family bickering in the cafe was cute and funny. Lol. Their future will likely change but I hope it's…
the ML reaction to FL and her father mirroring makes the whole scene more funny
5 0
Replying to Diphylleia Grayi • May 16, 2023
It's so funny. I am more invested in this mother - daughter story than the serial killer case.
The serial killer case is interesting but the FL family story is what made the drama more fun
6 0
Replying to Xddd • May 13, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger Spoiler
I guess Go Mi Sook (2021) is also a time traveller. There is a scene where she held a press con. then this host…
I dont think GMS is capable of feeling guilty. Her work is usually heavily edited to be good. But at least she still can consider them as her work. But her 1st novel is the one that she stole. She didnt have any part in making the novel. So Thats why she hates talking about it. Not sure if she knows FL is the daughter of Soon Ae
3 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • May 12, 2023
I haven't started this drama but, from the summary is the FL trying to prevent her own birth?!
It is funny everytime she blocks her father from her mother lmao
1 0
Replying to L_H • May 12, 2023
FL is feeling guilty for not trying to understand her mother and somehow I think she feels like her own existence…
thats what make it more fun lol
4 0
Replying to bloomingtide • May 12, 2023
How to make sure you never exist, a guide by FL:Step 1: Travel back to the past where your parents are youngStep…
FL is feeling guilty for not trying to understand her mother and somehow I think she feels like her own existence hinder her mother's from her own happiness. So atm she didnt care if she cease to exist because she just wants her mother to be happy in the future
8 5
Replying to Farhana Akhter • May 12, 2023
Just like she slap her father!😂
I cant wait to see them have more fights and arguments and become friends lol
4 1
On My Perfect Stranger • May 12, 2023
I dont mind if there is no romance between the leads. Their interaction with everyone around them are so fun. I especially love FL with her father. they are so funny
11 4
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 5, 2023
I love everything about this drama. Acting, characters, ost etc. This is a really good romcom. Love watching the leads grow from enemies to friends and lastly to lovers. But I think we deserve a longer ending. I want to see more sweet from the leads
1 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 5, 2023
It is like watching a world where We Got Married is made and the couple fall in love for real. It is a fun sweet simple romcom.
I dont know why people thought the leads dont have chemistry. They are amazing. I always know Choi Tae Joon is a good actor but after this drama, I think he deserves more drama as lead. He is good at making his character charming
1 0