Details

  • Last Online: 14 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
On Forever Love • Sep 22, 2023
Title Forever Love
for a short drama like this, you dont need a really good plot. just a decent plot to make it fun. but it needs good leads. fortunately this drama has amazing leads. they have amazing chemistry and they both really good in acting. the production is also isnt so bad for a short drama
8 0
On Forever Love • Sep 21, 2023
Title Forever Love
I am shocked to know the FL is 30 yo irl. I thought she look like a kid when I first saw him
4 0
Replying to SammyWong • Sep 16, 2023
Feng Shao Feng was experiencedin acting these roles out plus he has this natural charisma as a general
general character is best play by seasoned actor w manly appearance
1 0
On The Legend of Zhuohua • Sep 16, 2023
I never really like FSF because he has bad boy vibe. But this drama really change my mind. I actually understand how FL got enchanted by his character lol
2 0
On The Legend of Zhuohua • Sep 16, 2023
one of the best things about this drama is the 3 top graduate who hold to their principles and believe until the end. they didnt allow love, family, greed sway them. I am glad good people stay good and bad people stay bad from the start until the end
4 0
Replying to JustSomeGirl • Sep 16, 2023
Why does Feng Shao Feng look so good riding a horse? Highlight of the drama for me was everytime Liu Yan donned…
we need more of this. unfortunately he was sick most of the time so we didnt get to see him in action a lot
1 1
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Sep 15, 2023
Kim Kwon's acting is just WOW. He is born for this kind of roles
one of the good actors that forever stuck as support role
4 1
On Fake It Till You Make It • Sep 11, 2023
recommended if you are looking for mature romance with business story. The drama really focus on the characters growth and struggles.

Unfortunately this isnt my type. So I just play it while doing sth else
2 0
Replying to angela • Aug 29, 2023
not our main leads making a bet on whether or not the 2nd cp will fall for each other?? 😭
so the 1st cp know that the bride is wrong?
0 1
On Island Part 2 • Aug 28, 2023
Lee Da Hee and Kim Nam Gil chemistry is amazing. they barely have any chemistry as romantic partner at the beginning but the show is good at showing how their relationship grow. LDH is always partner with puppy characters. but this time she got a big bad wolf character. and I like it
14 0
Replying to Junbin • Aug 28, 2023
Season 2 possible?
there is a lot more they can do for 2nd season. unfortunately the drama didnt get much success.
0 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Aug 28, 2023
It would definitely have been if they followed webtoon storyline properly instead of making their own
so the webtoon has a whole different story from the drama??
0 1
On Island • Aug 28, 2023
Title Island
if you are planning to watch this drama, JUST TRY IT YOURSELF. there is many bad comments and reviews that made me hesitate to watch this at first (they probably watch it before part 2). but I am glad I started it. I am a big fan of fantasy drama and this drama got a big okay for me
7 0
On Queen of Mystery • Aug 17, 2023
I just finish the 2nd season and I learned to appreciate the side characters in this season more. They are much more fun
1 0
On Queen of Mystery Season 2 • Aug 17, 2023
I went from liking the leads partnership and their platonic friendship in 1st season to shipping them in 2nd season. I think the drama is trying to follow the usual english tv series where it took 5 seasons for the leads to get together
2 2
On Queen of Mystery • Aug 13, 2023
for a comedy mystery drama, it remains good from beginning to the end in both comedy and investigation part
1 0
On Nobody Knows • Jul 30, 2023
Title Nobody Knows
the mystery and investigation is well done despite the plot is moving a little bit slow. but I am fine with the pace because it is interesting to see the characters grow and build a strong connection
5 0