Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
Replying to Jiejie • May 5, 2023
lol the best part of this series was when ML met FL parents. lol that was the best. I love mom and dad they are…
there should be another meeting between ML and FL parents before they get married. the last episode should be longer
1 0
On Crazy Love • May 4, 2023
Title Crazy Love
A drama start with craziness but end with warmth. love the leads. I was sceptical to start this drama because I wasnt a big fan of krystal and amnesia plot. but I am glad I started it.
i dont think I will get bored watching Kim Jae Wook in romcom.
5 0
Replying to BJHFanLiz • May 2, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
i actually really liked the series. I just think the whole 'crime arc' would not have been needed for the drama.
agreed. especially with how they ended the crime story. it is so anticlimax
2 0
On Moon Sang Min • Apr 24, 2023
Person Moon Sang Min
he is a good actor. after watching him in Under The Queen's umbrella, I hope I can see him more in main role. he deserves it
5 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Apr 24, 2023
Its been awhile since I watched a sageuk. I am so glad I tried. I like that the story isnt just focus on the politics but also the relationship between mother and sons which are the main focus of the drama. For a segeuk, it is not too heavy and serious.
And I love the crown prince and princess story. Its short but sweet and cute. I was surprised by both actors. I am looking forward for their next drama
2 0
Replying to abee • Apr 24, 2023
STILL AMAZING CHEMISTRY BUT WITH EVEN BETTER ACTING AND CHARACTER DYNAMICS. The drunken confrontation, Wang Yuwen’s…
their acting has improved so much from their previous drama together. thats one reason why I am so excited for this drama
2 0
On Decoy: Part 2 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Decoy: Part 2 Spoiler
Everyone in the drama got scam at least once (except for ML). Sad that the victims got cheated by NSC till the end
2 0
Replying to iamme • Apr 21, 2023
Is the ending really settle the case? Or there will be continuation?
the case is settled
0 0
On Perfect Wedding • Apr 20, 2023
the lead couple is a crazy and chaotic. their bickering is freaking hilarious. both of them have flaws but they accept each other. i love how different the ML when he is with FL
1 2
On Perfect Wedding • Apr 20, 2023
I dropped so many Yang Zi's dramas. I couldnt like her in those dramas. unexpectedly this underrated drama change my opinion of her.

you might annoyed with her character at the beginning but you will slowly love her. if you like watching weekend kdrama, this one suits you. love the leads chemistry and acting
2 0
On Copycat Killer • Apr 17, 2023
The story is engaging and the acting is top-notch. I dont remember the last time I watch Taiwanese drama, so I really enjoyed this one and Chris Wu still looks handsome
5 2
Replying to Vics • Apr 15, 2023
So far so bad. Not convincing at all. Zero chemistry between main leads. I do not even wish them to be together.…
coming from his fan, make me doubt to watch this drama. I watched a few Bow's lakorns and I got to say, I always feel like there is lack of chemistry btwn her and costar
1 0
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Apr 14, 2023
Title The Trust
I'm considering starting this.In which episode the body swap ends ?
if it follows the manhua, it is gonna take very long until they swap again. But it didnt get bored because both of them deal with different problems
0 0
On The Trust • Apr 12, 2023
Title The Trust
this drama deserves more popularity. everything about it is good. cdrama has producing good low budget web drama these days
8 2
Replying to Rampie • Apr 9, 2023
It's more realistic here than in some other dramas. The FL here getting equality makes a lot of sense because…
what I mean is it is unrealistic for the era. I was surprised to see that there are many other female officers in the court. Females arent even allowed in the court assembly in certain drama. The FL as officer and her mother as a general are not 'rare' case like in some dramas
2 1
On Royal Rumours • Apr 8, 2023
I know its not realistic. But I like that there is no discrimination between men and woman in this drama.
11 3