Editorials
On You Are My Destiny • Jun 18, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
I have watched all the remakes as well the original one, watching this one as well.
2 2
Replying to Claire • Jun 18, 2020
Title My Sunshine
I'm at ep 20 now and I have to say only 1 thing about it... Tiffany tang's stylist really hated her! OMG what's…
I remmeber crying like a river while watching this drama.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 18, 2020
Title Peek Hong
I'll dm you link for eng sub
sure
0 2
On Perfect Wife • Jun 17, 2020
Title Perfect Wife
It will air on July 15. fingers crossed
3 1
On Suddenly Twenty • Jun 17, 2020
Title Suddenly Twenty
Can't say I enjoyed it except a couple of funny scenes, other than that it was pretty boring for me.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 17, 2020
Title Peek Hong
I'll dm you link for eng sub
Hi, check your inbox please. xx
0 4
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 17, 2020
Title Peek Hong
I'll dm you link for eng sub
Sure, pls dm me, I’ll send it when I wake up tomorrow
0 6
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 17, 2020
Title Ngao Hua Jai Spoiler
the boy is his brother's from his girl friend, she left him when he was still a baby, so Arusa took care of him,…
She hasn’t got an ex husband, she just told everyone her brother is her husband, even wisawde thought the kid is from her husband when the truth is much different. Wisawde learns the truth nearly at the end, i think ep15. But Arusa also gets pregnant
3 2
Replying to Chaimae • Jun 16, 2020
Title Ngao Hua Jai Spoiler
Who is the father of the female lead child
the boy is his brother's from his girl friend, she left him when he was still a baby, so Arusa took care of him, like if he's her own son
2 4
Replying to TenderRain91 • Jun 15, 2020
Title Raeng Tian
Upcoming project on MUSE! :D
I'll check it out, thank you. I am not sure whether it's only one time or continuous not sure about that.
0 1
Replying to TenderRain91 • Jun 15, 2020
Title Raeng Tian
Upcoming project on MUSE! :D
I'll probably wait till they make it public, I really like O'New. But tbh I am paying to netflix, Amazon etc. I just don't want to pay more. .
0 5
Replying to TenderRain91 • Jun 15, 2020
Title Raeng Tian
Upcoming project on MUSE! :D
I think because people stealing their projects. now the only people can watch the lakorns they sub is the paid members.
0 7
On Tawan Yor Saeng • Jun 14, 2020
Title Tawan Yor Saeng
still no subs. :(
0 0
On Tang Parn Kammathep • Jun 14, 2020
Title Tang Parn Kammathep Spoiler
never seen a sister like Pim in thai lakorns lately. She's the worst of all, getting married with a man old enough to be her grand dad, cheating, stealing, murder attempts. You won't see much of kiss scenes as Preem was only 19 Male lead Natthawut was 41..
2 2
Replying to BEE1 • Jun 14, 2020
Title Peek Hong
Someone link in eng sub or at least raw?
I'll dm you link for eng sub
0 20
Replying to Ann • Jun 13, 2020
Title Oum Rak Game Luang
They don't end up together, though.
doesn't really matter, I dropped the lakorn, bored.
2 0
Replying to Shino • Jun 13, 2020
Review The Gifted Detective
Where did you watch this?
it was on neko's website
0 0
On Oum Rak Game Luang • Jun 12, 2020
Title Oum Rak Game Luang
Kob & Pong are the same age, yet Kob looks older, I am a woman at Kob's age. I am already bored of watching this, yawn, they wasted Pong again.
1 2
Replying to tinnybo • Jun 12, 2020
Title Setthi Tin Plao
Kao Waan Hai Noo Pen Sai Lub was really good. The chemistry between the first and second leads was really good.
nay ching ching is on my blacklist.
0 2
Replying to hope mc • May 8, 2020
Title Oum Rak Game Luang
Yah it's confusing in the pics it looks like both woman are pregnant, ?
she was supposed to be pregnant w gay's child but they mixed the samples lol. so she's pregnant with her ex's.
0 0

1
1