Editorials
Replying to 0620317745 • Apr 21, 2020
Title Deja Vu
The drama replacing this is also led by Pong (with Kob), and it's a romcom drama. You might wanna check that out…
if it has Eng subs, I'll watch..
0 0
On Ngao Asoke • Apr 20, 2020
Title Ngao Asoke
I much much prefer Pong's version.. I got bored while watching this version but just to compare it with the other versions I endured it..
0 0
Replying to sh11take • Apr 19, 2020
Title In Time with You
watched the taiwanese n japanese versions. Just hoping that somebody will make the happy ending much earlier than…
that doesn't look like it's happening yet.
1 0
Replying to Yoly • Apr 19, 2020
Title In Time with You
Does anyone know how many episodes this is?
20 episodes
2 0
On Oum Rak Game Luang • Apr 18, 2020
Title Oum Rak Game Luang
that is a damn complicated lakorn, she's a surrogate for her friend but the baby is her ex's..
1 4
On Wanthong • Apr 18, 2020
Title Wanthong
I dare to think this will air during the pandemic, maybe fall or maybe next year..
1 0
Replying to kao james • Apr 18, 2020
Title Bpai Hai Teung Duang Dao
anyone know where can i watch with eng sub?
don't know but you can watch the raws on YT...
1 0
Replying to Hayley109 • Apr 17, 2020
Title Deja Vu
Where can I watch this show? I can’t access dimsum.
check your pm.
0 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Apr 17, 2020
Title Fai Luang
Only up to ep. 5.
Viki deleted all the thai lakorns from their system.
0 1
Replying to Humbledaisy • Apr 17, 2020
Title Fai Luang
Only up to ep. 5.
this one is very old from 1998, it's very hard even to find the raw's
2 4
Replying to rabbin • Apr 17, 2020
Title Jao Sao Salatan
pls could you help a sis out and send the link to me as well?
sure, check your pm pls.
0 2
Replying to Chae • Apr 15, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I will die waiting for a second season.
s2 I wish it has been how many years. we have been hoping for s2, it will never happen, my hopes are for the Thai's
0 0
Replying to ykflower • Apr 15, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Is it a sad drama? and what about the end?
I bawled my eyes out, it has an open ending :(
2 0
On Endless Love • Apr 14, 2020
Title Endless Love
I dropped, restarted, dropped, restarted and on and on zillion times, each time I can't pass ep3.. gonna take this back on hold .. not that desperate yet..
4 0
On You Are My Destiny • Apr 13, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
so far the worst version I have watched.
4 0
Replying to xomargolox • Apr 13, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
are they going to make season 2 cos this is not end of story?
No S2, totally 10 episodes
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 12, 2020
Title Roy Adeed Hang Ruk
watch Dome & Janie's version sort of newer than Bie's
yeah that's the one.
1 0
Replying to LauCosta87 • Apr 11, 2020
Title Roy Adeed Hang Ruk
I would like do watch a remake of this drama...
watch Dome & Janie's version sort of newer than Bie's
0 2
On Stupid Cupid • Apr 10, 2020
Title Stupid Cupid
a lakorn that makes fun of lakorns. if you have got nothing else to watch, go for it.
1 1
Replying to RandomUsagi • Apr 10, 2020
Title Stupid Cupid
Not worth watching for a few funny scenes in my opinion. The premise is great and has lots of potential but it…
there's eng subs.
0 7

1
1