K-Drama
On Setthi Tin Plao • Apr 10, 2020
Title Setthi Tin Plao
I most certainly dislike Ching Ching's acting, I find her irritating, and If I can't find anything else I'll watch it..
0 4
On Chaobao Klua Fon • Apr 9, 2020
Title Chaobao Klua Fon
I gave this lakorn a couple of chances but I got bored. not for me. acting is horrid.
0 0
Replying to Mary • Apr 8, 2020
Title Deja Vu
Me too. I love this version it's better than Taiwanese. till here I loved both ML and FL you don't even feel the…
Pong really looks after himself, he really doesn't show his age.
2 0
On Deja Vu • Apr 8, 2020
Title Deja Vu
I love Pong, and for a change he's not a cheater in this lakorn. The cheating bad boy type of roles became his regulars. So I am so happy to see him being a good boy.
6 5
On In Time with You • Apr 7, 2020
Title In Time with You
Pon's girl friend the girl who literally forced him to be his friend is already irritating me, what sort of a woman have a check list for their future husband?
3 0
Replying to flora789 • Apr 4, 2020
Title Nang Fah Kap Mafia
Where can I find eng sub episodes?
check your pm please
0 3
Replying to biniBningPunkista • Mar 29, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love Spoiler
I totally missed this kind of jdrama. Does anyone know where I can get the OST?
here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt8wNQJaKAk
2 0
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 28, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
omg. this is so funny. lol. Although I hate Sakura type of Female leads, she just reminds me Kokoto from Itazura na Kiss, I have completed the series without the need of Seppuku, years ago, This one looks much better. Maybe 2020 version of it. I am sure I can survive without the need of knives on this one as well.
2 0
On Kaew Lorm Petch • Mar 26, 2020
Title Kaew Lorm Petch
what a train wreck!! Aerin was so good at playing the evil, she devil that I manage to hate her.
1 0
Replying to Maria Rossi • Mar 26, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
Did u watch koi wa tsutsukuyo dokomademo ? Love lasts forever in English:)Another one that is very nice: rich…
No I haven't do you have the link for it, you can PM, I am going through loads while we are fully locked down here in the UK
0 0
Replying to Azet • Mar 24, 2020
Title Paap Ataan
the link doesn`t work anymore.
things doesn't stay online for long anymore especially lakorns
0 1
Replying to Azet • Mar 24, 2020
Title Paap Ataan
the link doesn`t work anymore.
well it's been 3 years since I posted that link.
0 3
Replying to Rima • Mar 19, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
Lol I skipped lots of scenes! Poor version of “fated to love you”
I yawned all the time, the worst remake ever. Although I like Japs, I have couple of Jap friends, I can't watch Jap dramas, pretty boring.
2 0
On You Are My Destiny • Mar 15, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
my second Jap Drama wish me luck that I'll be able watch it without getting bored.
0 4
Replying to Hime • Mar 15, 2020
Title The Gifted Detective
Yeah, especially that ending. Son was probably sleeping through his Math classes when he was in school. If it…
:) agreed I need a kuman thong like Gaga lol. she was the best in this lakorn
1 0
On My Secret Terrius • Mar 15, 2020
Title My Secret Terrius
woo Corona virus in 2018 drama ... is this predictive programming or what..
10 2
On The Gifted Detective • Mar 5, 2020
Title The Gifted Detective
This is so under rated, it's pretty funny as well.
0 2
Replying to No Promises • Feb 28, 2020
Title Jao Sao Salatan
Can you please send me the link ?
I'll
0 1
On The Gentleman's Path • Feb 28, 2020
Title The Gentleman's Path
hats off to Khun Su lol, she stole the entire lakorn.
0 0
Replying to rabbin • Feb 28, 2020
Title Jao Sao Salatan
pls could you help a sis out and send the link to me as well?
sure:)
0 4

1
1
