Editorials
Replying to Kween • Jan 15, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
Hello who is richer Ml or Fl? Pls explain the business and family wealth I stan rich rich couple 😍
I would say both are equally rich inheritance wise. But considering their job title's, the ML is richer..I guess.
1 0
Replying to gypsy_cloud • Feb 24, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
Wow... The murder suspect gets a very nice cup of coffee, a very nice looking crepe cake, a hot towel and a rose…
I think I remember reading about this in the book, its something Fei Du does deliberately to annoy Luo Wenzhou
0 0
KimWanHee • Sep 2, 2021
Article A Guide to the Grave Robbers' Chronicles (2nd Edition)
I just started watching these series last week and can't get enough! Thank you so much for the helpful guide
1 1
Replying to asiansmurfette • Dec 8, 2020
Title Tientsin Mystic Spoiler
Does anyone know where I can watch this with eng sub? Ik s2 is on youtube
You can watch it on the official iqiyi website. The subs are very bad but it is better than nothing. https://www.iq.com/play/19rr7hix8s?frmrp=search&frmb=list&frmrs=title
1 0
Replying to nicole • Dec 4, 2020
Title Where the Lost Ones Go Spoiler
He went to jail.
it was technically a self defense
0 1
On Where the Lost Ones Go • Dec 4, 2020
Title Where the Lost Ones Go
Loved how the ending was realistically satisfying. This cdrama has got the best osts ever
7 0
wuxiaforever • Aug 2, 2020
Review Chef Fang
where to watch it
0 0
