News
Replying to Shan687 • Aug 1, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Yes I think that’s all that was missing tbh
fr i was still thinking that we will see it at the end but it was instead them on the bed HELPP
2 1
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I wish they had shown us the success of the 'too everything' business...that would have been a great ending. BUT THEY CAN STILL GIVE US A SPECIAL EP I GUESS THAT COULD INCLUDE THEIR BUSNNISS
12 3
Replying to K1991 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
In this comment section full of Big Jane dick riders, I'm Team Lil' Jane. 👊
tbh I cant even take a side they both have clear points
0 0
Replying to Tkcjt • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Lil Jane...Go to the Trash! You are sooo self-centred and your biggest problem is you don't think you are. I used…
I think you’re being a bit too childish or to correct myself, you’re actually being REALLY CHILDISH for saying this... because before talking about a character like this, you need to actually understand the characters and everything they’ve been through first. When you say Lil Jane is being too self centred, I genuinely don’t understand where you got that from and I’m sure I’m not the only one who disagrees. He tried his best throughout their relationship. And him not trusting P’Jane is completely understandable because there were so many things we saw P’Jane do. Even if some or most of those things were misunderstandings, P’Jane still chose not to clear them up. And how is Jane selfish when we were literally shown that he wanted P’Jane to stop with all this contract stuff? All he was thinking about was P’Jane’s safety and happiness. In this episode, he even told P’Jane that he wants a normal life with him. HOW is wanting a normal life with the person you love self-centred? And it’s not just about P’Jane either. From the beginning, Jane has always put other people before himself and thought about how they would feel. P’Jane literally mentioned this in the letter he wrote for him. Even when Put was harassing him, Jane was still trying to stay calm and leave instead of immediately fighting him. He tried to stop things from getting worse and even after Put hurt him, he didn’t react as badly as he could have.So again, I really don’t see how Jane is selfish or self-centred.And about saying Put deserved it ... he genuinely did NOT. Please actually put yourself in his shoes. He loved Jane, and maybe he was waiting for the right time to tell Jane how he felt. Maybe he was scared because he didn’t want to lose the friendship they already had. That doesn’t make what he did right but at least try to understand where he was coming from and after what he did, he apologised pretty quickly which shows that he still wanted to be friends with Jane. I KNOW what he did was wrong but that doesn’t mean he deserved to die. When he went to see Jane and then realised that Jane’s little brother had lied to him about Jane not being home, imagine how hurt he must have been. I REPEAT him dying does NOT mean he deserved it and honestly the way you worded it didn’t even sound human at this point. You could’ve simply said you didn’t feel bad for him but saying he should rot in hell and deserved what happened is completely different and evil. P’Jane wasn’t completely innocent either. A lot of what happened in episode 6 could’ve been avoided if he had communicated earlier. He could’ve written the letter before things got to this point or he could’ve stopped doing the contracts with everyone. And yes punching Put in front of Jane was already bad enough but making him choke and struggle to breathe was just too far. That also adds to why Jane thought Put’s death could’ve been because of P’Jane as he said "if I see tou near Jane again I wouldn't let it slide" And so if he followed Jane then he probably knew Put went to see him ( we know this because P'Jane followed Jane to Puts house as well) so what I’m trying to say is that before saying things like this PLEASE try to understand the characters more deeply instead of just judging them for the things they do. They ALL had their issues, they ALL made mistakes but they were also all trying to do what they thought was best in the ways they knew how. You don’t have to like every character or feel sorry for them but at least try to understand them before saying they’re selfish or that they deserved to die.
6 2
Replying to aceofteacups • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I've been lurking for months but made an account especially to comment on this episode.First: good job, whoever…
U SPEKAED MY MIND !! THIS IS LITERALLY SO TRUE AND IN SO MANY WAYS
3 0
Replying to HuntyB • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Oh girl…..I can’t with Little Jane….he gets on my last fucking nerve! Chile I am so over him…..honestly…
what?? what is ur reason?
0 23
Replying to Jemima Zain • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
All I kept yelling when Little Jane asked Big Jane to let him go was "You better drop that 1.2million on your…
well i wanna try understand your point and I do kind of but at the same time if u think abt Jane and putting ur self in his shoe then i guess he is doing it the right way and like I understand him so well because what was he supposed to ask P'Jane at that moment? he aksed him the right question at least at that time whne he was all emotional because of all the things that happened. he maybe just thought if P'Jane is out his life all these things that happened will stop and also he only agreed to P'Jane because he knew thats the only way and so them making love is not surprising because they both love eachother even if they both agree to it as like a last thing THEY STILL CANNOT JUST NOT HAVE FEELINGS ANYMORE
2 0
Replying to Calima • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
This comment section reminds me exactly why the majority of domestic abuse victims are women.
i didn't get why u commented this untill i read the comment below that says some nasty things abt Jane
3 0
Replying to Real001 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I'm so curious about what will happen next episode
also it could be Jane tryna figure out what happened to Put and then also find out abt P'Janes past and what happened to him as a child and then reyna find him.and ask him to be together
1 1
Replying to Real001 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I'm so curious about what will happen next episode
probably just Jane missing and seeing P'Jane around like how he did when they broke up
1 0
Replying to Nina • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I’m not ready to watch this episode yet. I’ll wait until the next episode comes out because my heart can’t…
i was tryna do that same but just watch half and then stop it and watch the other half with the next episode BUT IT DID NOT GO AS PLAN AS I KEPT WATCHING AND DIDNT EVEN REALSIE I FINISHED IT
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
this ep and especially him making that bowl of whatever it was...and also the letter he wrote for Jane...IM CRYING I feel so bad and I cant even be angry at Jane cuz like yeha if he randomly just picked on P'Jane and said he killed PUT then it would be his fault but like Put said P'Jane before he died and also P'Jane call with that person added on that WHICH I THINK JANE HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO THINK IT WAS HIS DOING but at the same time I feel bad for P'Jane cuz we still dk what happened to him when he was younger and also the fact that he really loved Jane and we all know that and the only thing that makes me angry amd kimda mad I guess is the fact that P'Jane didnt say all those things in the letter earlier to Jane maybe if he said it the night before when they talked IT WOULD HAVE WORKED and maybe they didnt have to go through this NOW I CANT WAIT FOR THE EP AFTER THE NEXT EP CUZ IM GUESSING THAG NEXT EP IS JUYT GONNA BE Jane missing, thinking and seeing P'Jane around and P'Jane will only appear at teh last min and then we have to wait another ep SO IM MORE EXCITED FOR THE EP AFTER THE NEXT EP
5 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Wtf im so pissed WHY THE HECK DID THEY NOT INCLUDE "THE NEXT EP" TRAILER..?LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO BUT FOR THIS EP THEY DIDNT??? R U KIDDING AND ALSO WHY DID THEY NOT PLAY COLOURBLIND OST omg.(just to clarify im just asking like this is what I was thinking in my mind cuz why why why but I still do understand some reasons they have done this even tho it's kinda annoying that there is not trailer for next ep CUZ I WANNA SEE
0 0
Replying to Ashveil • Jul 31, 2026
Title Lately, It's Winter Season
I JUST FOUND THIS FROM A CLIP I SAW ON INSTA AND OMG I LOVEEE LOVEE THE STORY AND CONCEPT HOPEFULLY ITS WORTH…
well I do know the main actors but im not really a fan of them YET SO IDK MUCH ABT THEM
1 0
On Lately, It's Winter Season • Jul 31, 2026
Title Lately, It's Winter Season
I JUST FOUND THIS FROM A CLIP I SAW ON INSTA AND OMG I LOVEEE LOVEE THE STORY AND CONCEPT HOPEFULLY ITS WORTH WATCHING cuz idk the actors
2 1
Replying to KingTyrik • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Now why would they give Veha that haircut 😭
IM LITERALLY DEAD
3 1
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
IM DYING OMG WHAT WAS WITH VEHAS HAIRCUT I CANTTTT WTHH
9 0
On Play Me • Jul 31, 2026
Title Play Me
actually this series has lots of potential but I think its the best the korean could do with a bl BUT IF FOR EXAMPLE gmmtv oe dmd film this then IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE A GREAT BL
4 0
On Play Me • Jul 31, 2026
Title Play Me
its so funny when they replay the kiss scene LIKE HELP OK WE GET IT THEIR LIPS TOUCHED.
5 0
On Play Me • Jul 31, 2026
Title Play Me
Hong seo in a bl was not in my bingo list
4 0
