Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2024
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • Jul 25, 2026
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
0 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 25, 2026
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
1 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jul 25, 2026
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
0 0
On Deep In • Jul 25, 2026
Title Deep In
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
3 0
On Peach and Me • Jul 25, 2026
Title Peach and Me
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
2 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 25, 2026
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
0 0
On Payback • Jul 25, 2026
Title Payback
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
2 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 25, 2026
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
4 0
On When Light Fades • Jul 25, 2026
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 25, 2026
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
1 0
On Love for You • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
Hii! Sorry this is random 😭

My insta is @my8stars. I used to only post Alpha Drive One edits, but now I post edits of pretty much everything I likeβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, movies, and whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment πŸ˜­πŸ’—

I'm still a small editor and I'm trying to reach my first 100 followers. I spend a lot of time making my edits, so I'd honestly be really happy if you checked out my page.

If there's a drama, BL, idol, actor, movie, or even a song you want an edit of, just comment on one of my videos and I'll try my best to make it! πŸ₯Ή

Thanks for reading this if you did, and have a nice day!! 🀍🌷
1 2
Replying to StarSoul414 • Jul 25, 2026
In the novel he uses his victims blood marking himself with an upsidedown cross.
Wait whattt??? thats crazy
1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 24, 2026
Can anyone tell me why P'Jane is referred to as a demon?? like ok i kinda get it that he is toxic and stuff but for the tags in this series it says 'Demon male lead' cuz it could have been evil if they meant it that way not calling him a demon and it also says fir the genre that its supernatural when its not really...Well as long as ik AM I MISSING ANYTHING IR DK SOMTHING I SHOULD
3 2
Replying to Bella • Jul 24, 2026
Hi!! I’d be very happy to follow you!
aww tysm πŸ₯ΉπŸ«ΆπŸΌ
1 0
Replying to ashesinthewind • Jul 24, 2026
The age gap in the series is 7 years, but both are adults. IMO, it's actually a good thing that the actors have…
that isnt my point..tbh I didn't even try to make a point by commenting that. I commented cuz i just realised that their age gap is similar to their characters in the series. Thats all gngπŸ₯€
0 1
Replying to burnot • Jul 24, 2026
Hey, STOP, don't start another "STUPID controversy" about the age difference. What, 8 years bothers you?????
i never said i was bothered...
0 0
On You Maniac • Jul 24, 2026
Title You Maniac
Hi everyone! 🫢 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I loveβ€”K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! πŸ’— (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! πŸ₯ΉπŸ€

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! πŸ’
1 0