Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2024
On Me and Thee • Jul 24, 2026
Title Me and Thee
Hi everyone! 🫶 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I love—K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! 💗 (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! 🥹🤍

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! 💐
0 0
On Duang with You • Jul 24, 2026
Hi everyone! 🫶 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I love—K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! 💗 (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! 🥹🤍

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! 💐
2 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jul 24, 2026
Hi everyone! 🫶 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I love—K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! 💗 (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! 🥹🤍

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! 💐
3 0
On Class Crush Crisis • Jul 24, 2026
Hi everyone! 🫶 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I love—K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! 💗 (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! 🥹🤍

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! 💐
1 0
Hi everyone! 🫶 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I love—K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! 💗 (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! 🥹🤍

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! 💐
3 0
On Love upon a Time • Jul 24, 2026
Hi everyone! 🫶 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I love—K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! 💗 (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! 🥹🤍

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! 💐
0 0
On Deep In • Jul 24, 2026
Title Deep In
Hi everyone! 🫶 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I love—K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! 💗 (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! 🥹🤍

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! 💐
1 0
On Peach and Me • Jul 24, 2026
Title Peach and Me
Hi everyone! 🫶 I know this is completely random and not related to what im commenting on, so I'm really sorry!

My Instagram is @my8stars. It used to be an account just for Alpha Drive One, but now it's a fan account for everything I love—K-pop, BLs, K-dramas, C-dramas, Movies, and more! 💗 (you can easily find my page my copying down my user name and paste it on Google!!)

I spend a lot of time making edits, and I'd love to build a little community where we can all enjoy the same things. If there's an idol, actor, drama, BL, or even a specific song you'd like to see an edit of, just leave me a comment on what of my vides and I'll do my best to make it!! 🥹🤍

If you'd like to support a small editor, I'd be so grateful if you could follow my Instagram. My goal is to reach my first 100 followers, and every single follow honestly means so much to me. Thank you so much if you read this, and I hope you have an amazing day! 💐
2 0
Replying to Rokcee • Jul 24, 2026
Don’t be too emotional….i was on high anxiety the whole show ahahahaah never k ow what’s coming next !!…
I LOVE THE OST SO MCUHHH it is really telling literally the whole point of the show
9 0
Replying to Solari • Jul 23, 2026
🤣🤣🤣 Maybe another series. I’d love to watch it, but please not this one. 😭
yess I agree but at the same time it is possible that its his doing BUT OBVIOUSLY HOPING FOR IT TO NOT BE REAL PLSS CUZ AS U SAID IT WILL BE UNFORGIVABLE
0 0
Replying to Soren Diagle • Jul 22, 2026
My blood pressure isn't stable at all after episode 4
and im here hoping what happened to small Jane's brother isnt big Jane's doing..LIKE PLS
1 0
Replying to Solari • Jul 22, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
🤣🤣🤣 Maybe another series. I’d love to watch it, but please not this one. 😭
boi...
if what u said is true...i wont hate it but I still feel like it would be too much and like if he did the same thing to small Jane as he did to others then whats really the difference he puts...and also the romance between them...thats why im hoping that it wasnt his doing but im pretty sure the probability it like really high that he is the cause as he was the one who knew what small Jane brother's want and also how he said he will make small Jane ask him a favour...
0 2
On Love for You • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love for You
Both Wei Long and Jing Yi never disappoint with their acting. They need an Oscar for this!!
7 0
Replying to dia • Jul 20, 2026
when little jane is investigating my stress levels spike instantly 😭
EXACTLY and now after watching ep 4 IM SO SACRED BRU LIKE ITS SO SCARY
0 0