Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 11, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
I think Bai Ying Sheng will
gradually sink into being an antagonist because of this 'blind' girl, and little by little, he will lose his way. At first, I thought it would be because of his own ambitions, but now I think it will be different.
2 4
On Glory • Jan 11, 2026
Title Glory
I think Bai Ying Sheng will
0 6
Replying to Dreamer Witch • Jan 11, 2026
Agree!! And Lu Yu Xiao is fabulous in this role too: she performs so smoothly, and everything feels so natural.…
Yes, I already wrote in my previous posts that she’s in my top 3 young Chinese actresses. She acts very naturally—which is rare—and she’s radiant
6 0
Replying to Soocrafty • Jan 11, 2026
CXX is a hidden gem finally getting to shine.
He looks maturefor his age, and mature roles suit him well—especially that general! And he understood the character and portrayed it well.
11 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 11, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Magnificent—this drama every day… about the speculations surrounding the monk
My theory is that he is either the son or the grandson of the grandmother’s first husband, or possibly that he is the ML’s brother, since we actually know very little about his family???
0 3
On Glory • Jan 11, 2026
Title Glory
Magnificent—this drama every day… about the speculations surrounding the monk
0 4
On Love between Lines • Jan 11, 2026
The main character is excellent — Within the first 20 minutes, you already understand what kind of person he is; his personality is clearly defined, and he remains very consistent and faithful to that characterization up to episode 8. Bravo to the director, the actor, and the screenwriter (and I won’t even start on the actress — she is absolutely top-tier here !!).
30 4
On Love between Lines • Jan 11, 2026
I really love the contrasting atmospheres of the two worlds and how the director worked with them. There are some truly beautiful shots in a cold, bluish color palette, with cinematography that feels as if it were inspired by Hugo Cabret. Some scenes are genuinely very successful — with the moon, the snow, the streets…

The real world, on the other hand, is rendered in orange tones and appears brighter. A major trend this year is the aesthetic of the Republican era in Chinese dramas.
18 1
Replying to Mo_nika • Jan 10, 2026
Maybe I am strange but I tried Shine on Me and I dropped it after two episode . It was boring... But This one…
They’re not comparable at all — this one is way better in every aspect In the other project, there was only the male lead and some Instagram-worthy visuals
2 0
Replying to Niki maya • Jan 10, 2026
The story is all about game ..will this game ever finished & they have real life story ?
yes
0 2
On Love between Lines • Jan 10, 2026
And this director has done some nice work in the contemporary genre, and I’m discovering the actor as well — he’s so good so far
5 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 10, 2026
How much I like this girl — her character in this series, the way she acts, how beautiful she is, and how naturally she performs here!!
She’s definitely in my top 3 young Chinese actresses.
She also has great chemistry with this charming actor, just as much as with Hou Ming Hao, whom I really like a lot.
It seems to be a trend now: whenever a couple becomes a hit, they suddenly start releasing parallel projects at the same time.
Marketing really has us on a leash, doesn’t it?
And honestly… — I’m binge-watching Ming Hao hard right now 😂
7 0
Replying to 10joyboy • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
I think it's the grandma's first husband 🤣😂🤣🧑‍🎓🧐😶‍🌫️
I say it’s very likely! During the hearing, he supported lady; you could see he was a bit disappointed when Shan Bao didn’t want to tell the truth..
1 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Bai Ying Sheng. I think he's connected to the ministers and such. He might also have been promised a promotion...…
@QAS I think there are a lot of people who want to kill ML. And FL is going to get involved in this case too, which means she has now become a serious target as well.
1 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Bai Ying Sheng. I think he's connected to the ministers and such. He might also have been promised a promotion...…
Haha…
another idea just popped into my head. Maybe both of them are there only for ML… to observe what he does from the very beginning. Since he already knew ML is going to infiltrate that house…
Wait, let me rewrite .... this as a double‑agent infiltration scenario lol
1 1
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Bai Ying Sheng. I think he's connected to the ministers and such. He might also have been promised a promotion...…
Exactly, the third one is usually the antagonist haha… he’s going to go to the city, and that’s when everything will change

It could be some kind of undercover agents on the part of the big villains, and maybe the monk knows quite a lot, and he’s also here to stop them. I think the writer is leading us on a false trail with the monk, so we suspect him, but it’s not him. As for Yang, they’ll probably kill him soon too, because he’s also part of the overall plot.
1 3
Replying to 10joyboy • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
I think it's the grandma's first husband 🤣😂🤣🧑‍🎓🧐😶‍🌫️
You hit hard there. So who is he? Someone high up in the palace? At the monk , a concubine’s son?
0 2
Replying to QAS • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
I am getting a premonition that all the young women will have a redemption at the end, including Yun Shu. Granny…
All of them except the blind one, and Granny is going to die near the end with an apology lol — get your tissues ready now for that touching scene :)
1 0
Replying to Nongkram • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
Finally, another clever Chinese drama with good actors. It stands out refreshingly from the same old hackneyed…
agree
1 0