Details

  • Last Online: 56 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity
Can someone explain episode 17 to me, please. Did he also time-travel at the beginning with the girl when his…
Thank you so much! You are absolutely right about the interpretation. Despite my usually enormous imagination, I was totally confused (but it’s still exciting). I hereby award you the diploma for Best Decoder of Confusing Plots 🏆😂
2 0
Replying to BIRD_IN_A_CAGE • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
I'm also curious cause based on ep 18 when they were in each other's dreams it seems that the FL was being experimented…
Yes, I even think that it was the brother who killed the ML’s parents, and then maybe wanted to take him to do research on him, in order to ‘relieve’ his sister so that their father wouldn’t experiment on her anymore, because the FL, as a child, said that her brother didn’t agree?
Maybe her mother is Patient Zero??
2 2
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
Can someone explain episode 17 to me, please. Did he also time-travel at the beginning with the girl when his…
Thanks for the reply, but I still didn’t really understand. Did the ML actually time-travel when he was arrested, or was it only the girl at that moment?
0 3
Replying to Lulu • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
Oh my goddd the lip biting mid kiss has me fanning myself! So hott !!! 🥵😭🙏
Can someone explain episode 17 to me, please. Did he also time-travel at the beginning with the girl when his parents were killed? I didn’t understand the flashbacks
0 5
On Affinity • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
Please explain this to me: FL’s brother said that ML was a product created by him and that ML obeyed him in everything..... Did he transform him after the death of ML’s parents? Or was ML already bound to him even before that?
0 4
Replying to Lulu • Jan 26, 2026
Title Affinity
I could never be an actor because how the hell do you do all of this and not be dating 😭 At the end of every…
if you kiss the same 17 time, this is alredy for me "dating" lol
1 0
On Affinity • Jan 26, 2026
Title Affinity
haha this is my first miniserie -- Honestly, what keeps me here isn’t the erotic stuff, but you’ll laugh—what really grabs me is the plot. It’s refreshing and even deserves a full series. I like the overall idea; it’s much better than the latest releases that are about nothing...
and great chemistry yes
11 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 26, 2026
Both lead actors are well presented here opposite an experienced actress, and this either opens or confirms their path toward future leading roles.
SML — I would really like to see him in a main role; he has all the potential. (Not some crappy thing like Crusology.)
ML alredy done
3 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 26, 2026
This is not a historical interpretation: there are numerous inaccuracies, particularly due to the complete ‘modernization’ of the work, including the use of linguistic terms that simply did not exist at the time.
That said, what I find truly successful here are the characters — all four of them are compelling in their own way.

The prince is genuinely charming: a man far more mature than one might have initially imagined. For most of his life, he was occupied with doing nothing and disturbing no one, and one might assume he would now devote himself to the very same ‘occupation’ for this girl as well. Yet he chooses otherwise — and one can only say yes to that choice.

The heroine is strong, determined, and remarkably altruistic (and it is precisely this that the prince seems to love, even more so than her beauty — especially since the second girl is objectively far more beautiful).

The second young man is also a fascinating character: very charismatic, not a stereotypical villain, but a far subtler figure. I can clearly sense the tragic outline of his destiny; if the story moves toward redemption, he will likely sacrifice his life — I feel it coming.

However, I do not see a romantic storyline between him SML and the second girl. Do you? The second girl remains a candid, naive, and kind child at heart, though also rather docile
6 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Jan 24, 2026
Person Liu Yu Ning
So far no other acting projects, but he’s been looking at scripts. I’m hoping he’ll pick up movie scripts,…
:))
0 0
On Liu Yu Ning • Jan 22, 2026
Person Liu Yu Ning
Is this his only project in sight? ‘About Love’ — doesn’t he have any upcoming others ?
0 4
Replying to Ayah • Jan 21, 2026
Person Zhou Yi Ran
One thing about him, he knows how to pick a good script 👏🏾👏🏾
agreee !!!!!! I actually think that talent is also about this. As an artist, reading a script and understanding it, grasping the universe, deciding whether to accept it or not, seeing what it can bring to the project or not—that also requires talent. That’s why actors like him can be trusted, because his projects are surely interesting. Like in Korea, for example, Park Bo Gum represents this in the younger generation....etc
4 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 20, 2026
Ahh, dramas… we all know how this will end:Her father will suddenly come back,realize she was married by mistake,then…
"I’m looking for possible niches for the plot..... The only possibility is that she isn’t the real daughter of this woman but was adopted for political or other reasons… or else, on the boy’s side, renunciation of his status
0 1
Replying to RURU • Jan 20, 2026
this is a mess. clearly their romantic entanglements with others are getting out of hand where at some point after…
Ahh, dramas… we all know how this will end:
Her father will suddenly come back,
realize she was married by mistake,
then reveal that she’s actually not poor at all but from a noble family —
a secret, hidden daughter, of course.
Then they’ll cancel the marriage over some serious fault,
followed by a dramatic accusation, a condemnation
0 3
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 20, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
Ugh, can someone tell me why there’s another love triangle again? I’m so over it. Min Gi is so amazing… what a shame…

I know he’ll probably end up with the other one, but it completely kills the charm.
0 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 19, 2026
21. Praise the heavens 🙌🙌🙌🙌 For the first time, it’s the girl playing the piano to impress the guy — not the other way around.
I was already expecting him, as usual, to strut around like a peacock in front of yet another dazzled girl.
Thank you, thank you
11 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 18, 2026
6 AM is perfect for episode 4 to 6, lol
I started at 11 PM — yeah, you can guess how far I got, and I didn’t even touch 2x😆
0 2
On Love between Lines • Jan 18, 2026
No words, in lovee with this drama — a "feel-good" drama in the style the Chinese do, but FOR ONCE , in this genre, it’s exceptionally well done! Nothing to add or complain about
12 0