Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Reply Hugger1
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 18, 2026
it’s really unfair. The rare times when the SML is so well-developed, and ml Too . and their story ( with SML) is genuinely complete together—which really deserved its own rom-com without a love triangle (oh, how I hate those triangles)—and the chemistry is excellent, it’s really destabilizing to have both at the same time, as if you were watching two excellent love stories in parallel.
3 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 18, 2026
yeah overly melancholy of Ho-Jin, and his overthinking behavior really annoyed me.But like you said, first part…
Thank you for your very precise analysis as well, you are completely right. I enjoy nuanced readings… I noted exactly the same sentence from this writer Kim myself.
0 1
Replying to Nabie • Jan 18, 2026
Person Fukushi Sota
Your prediction was right because l am also here from the other side of the globe after watching him for the first…
me too
1 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 18, 2026
yeah overly melancholy of Ho-Jin, and his overthinking behavior really annoyed me.But like you said, first part…
I think the series explores deeper themes.
She has a direct character, while he is indecisive and calculates all the possible consequences (also because of his own traumas and personality).
Above all, it shows that even though he understands seven languages, he doesn’t understand (at least until episode 8) the language of this girl — what she is really trying to say.
Meanwhile, the interaction with the Japanese character is shown, where, without understanding the language, they ultimately understand each other much better emotionally. That is actually the meaning of the series, and I love this idea.
0 4
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 18, 2026
I also like the writer character. He is well written and well portrayed, and he functions as a "driving force" — a character who moves the story forward, pushes the narrative, and offers a kind of “philosophical conclusion” on the characters’ behavior.
4 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 18, 2026
Second remark

In a more classic approach, the girl could have given the guy some time, created a bit of distance, so that he could sort out his feelings. In that sense, he is right when he says (spoiler) .....
that he doesn’t understand whether what he feels for her is merely emotional empathy or his own genuine feelings.

However, this is precisely where, in my opinion, the series reveals a truly interesting aspect of the girl’s character. There is sincerity in her. From the very beginning, she doesn’t know how to manage her emotions in relationships with men. She is convinced that no one can truly love her, accepts this as a fact, and therefore fails to recognize her own worth.

And yet, despite this, she remains positive, warm, and full of life. She accepts what fate offers her and wants to enjoy it. She doesn’t become arrogant, even after becoming a star; she stays humane, approachable, and easy to talk to with everyone. So far, the story hasn’t shown us how she might help another character — at this point, the plot is focused exclusively on her own struggles and her personal growth.

As for the personality-related issue, this kind of behavior is often i think who have experienced psychological difficulties: they “invent” someone, and over time this tends to fade away once the underlying problem is resolved. However, in such cases, psychological support is indeed extremely important.

What I particularly like here, beyond the absence of clichés, is that the creators chose to focus on a 1 single theme ( from 1 to 7 ep) and explore it in depth, rather than touching on many different issues at once and ultimately failing to truly address them — which happens all too often.
3 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 18, 2026
I’m currently on episode 7.

I really like this series — I find it very refreshing.

I clearly have a serious case of “second male lead syndrome”!! I love this character, his development — basically everything about him.

As for the main male lead, honestly, I would’ve written him out ages ago — he seriously gets on my nerves. He’s constantly indecisive with everyone… which is also a form of emotional selfishness.

Next to him, the girl eventually ends up looking completely obsessed with him…

I also really like the manager! He’s great.

But as usual, following the “standard formula”: a decent guy ( manager) a very sweet girl at the beginning — and the moment the guy shows interest, the girl suddenly turns into a b***h… :( lol
3 6
Replying to yellowfruit • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
She was waiting for butler chemo to bring the yan butter to confirm ybl identity.. she was not expecting ljl to…
yes !
1 0
On Glory • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
I don’t think she really wanted to get married ep30, because if you look at her during the prayers, she was watching the door impatiently and slowing down her actions
4 3
Replying to xinchao • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Omg. The heated sexual confrontation leading to the two leads consummating is so hot.
I didn’t find it that impressive—LMH has done better in his portfolio ;
3 1
On Glory • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
Well, all the plots ended in a very childish manner, lacking soul, narrative depth, and character development. And then there’s the all-powerful Shan Bao, who controls and decides everything: the tea, the businesses, the investigations, the intrigues, and even her sisters’ loves… Such a shame for this series, which had potential, and an even greater pity for Hou Ming Hao.
Viewed closely, the series had real potential to become a compelling and powerful story, but unfortunately
While I didn’t particularly like, for example, the heroine in ''The Prisoner of Beauty'' (I’m not
fond of manipulative characters), there it was handled much more coherently and within a perfectly acceptable historical context. Here, however, all the characters and plots suffer from poor writing—especially the female lead!
Good night or good day to you all.
13 0
Replying to 10joyboy • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
lol
0 0
Replying to Spicy • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
🤣🤣🤣 love it, shes that awesome 👌
Shh, tzzzzz, slowly
3 0
On Glory • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
Surprise, baby! Mega-Woman on the scene 😎
Wonderkind at work — I don’t know limits, I’m a machine.
When I slap — here and there, back and forth I go,
Sisters and my darling — I give slaps they’ll always know!

Ten years of cases? Why bother, what a fuss,
Fiancés or prefects — all under my hands, all of us!
Secrets out, no filter, every truth exposed,
Everyone in place — my perfect order imposed.

Three man-slaves standing neatly in a row,
With puppies on my team — nothing can stop my show!
6 3
On Glory • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
Shan Bao, I’m pretty sure she even anticipates our comments here and adjusts her plans based on them
18 4
On Glory • Jan 13, 2026
Title Glory
I hereby officially declare that, as of today, I really do not like the character Shanbao. At all. Case closed. :=)
15 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 13, 2026
Title Glory
"Honestly, I hadn’t seen your comments :). That’s exactly what I was saying too. Here’s how I see it:…
agree
0 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 13, 2026
"He got electric shocks from her just touching his hand when she took the watch " I think for him, it…
The game is heavily inspired by films like Scorsese’s "Hugo Cabret", for example, both in the cinematic treatment, richly textured settings and a dreamy, magical feel and in the meaning in the game scnes . I think he created a world very connected to his background with his father, and we’ll discover it little by little. And the dialogues between the characters feel very real. I also think that the investigations offered in the game have something to do with his father ;)
1 1
Replying to Claddagh • Jan 13, 2026
I also enjoyed the light in episode 10. So peaceful and beautiful
:) Sorry this message is about Gone With The Wind" It's a timeless classic and one of the best couples of all time!! With a 'political message,' though a bit outdated…But the characters depicted are an absolute masterpiece. But if you haven’t seen it, My Dearest—the first season—is a Korean good remake

But for the "When I Fly Towards You" "It's in the same style, and you can see the director's touch. I also loved the main actor in the other series—he's an extremely promising actor who always chooses great projects. The actress is also very convincing in her role.
1 0