Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to VelvetLady852 • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
Episode 22: I'm so proud of our girl RSB for standing up to Grandma Rong and exposing her for what she has become!…
I absolutely loved episode 22. There’s really nothing to say — it was perfect !
1 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Bai Ying Sheng. I think he's connected to the ministers and such. He might also have been promised a promotion...…
for Bai Ying I think it’s more about family reasons — a hidden illegitimate son or something like that.... For now, I don’t see it clearly, but I don’t think he’s completely evil, maybe just very calculating
2 1
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Bai Ying Sheng. I think he's connected to the ministers and such. He might also have been promised a promotion...…
I think he's connected to the ministers and such. He might also have been promised a promotion... Besides, he could very well be plotting with "blind" sister.If you watch the latest episodes, he’s hardly on stage anymore. But you’ll see him again soon — I think he’s very ambitious when it comes to his career.
2 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
Bai Ying Sheng. I think he's connected to the ministers and such. He might also have been promised a promotion...…
yes Bai Ying Sheng
0 1
Replying to Dramasama • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
Why ChanBao lol
Oh la la la, you got me tempted — I was hungry when I typed that… unless it’s actually you
0 1
On Glory • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
For example, the sister who "rebelled" and worked on the plantations—I don't think she's truly evil. She's more of a loudmouth than actually plotting anything. But the truly dangerous ones are Yun Si and the pseudo-blind one.
6 4
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Do you know who my number one suspect is in this family?
Bai Ying Sheng. I think he's connected to the ministers and such. He might also have been promised a promotion... Besides, he could very well be plotting with "blind" sister.
1 12
On Glory • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
Do you know who my number one suspect is in this family?
0 17
Replying to Dramasama • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
Why ChanBao lol
sorry lol SHAN BAO ;)
0 3
Replying to 10joyboy • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
I agree with you, and this is an important subject to discuss, as well. It’s one of the consequences of the…
For me, the human pattern goes like this: ambition → success → power → need for recognition → extreme pursuit of power → control → fear of failure → tyranny → madness.
This can be observed both in history and on a smaller scale. At some point, one should say, 'Stop—what I have is enough,' without justifying it by saying, 'It’s for my country, for the stakes, for my family…' But in this pattern, usually around the middle (5-6 step), there is no stopping or turning back. Often, it ends in assassination or total failure, historically speaking. And let us not forget how many people suffer along the way because of this personal greed.

like here, under the pretext of family, generations, employees, obligations…
5 0
Replying to 10joyboy • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
I agree with you, and this is an important subject to discuss, as well. It’s one of the consequences of the…
perfectly said!!1000ù%
1 0
Replying to 10joyboy • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
I agree with you, and this is an important subject to discuss, as well. It’s one of the consequences of the…
yes ! Undoubtedly, they are a powerful driving force that pushes a person toward self-improvement, creativity, influence, and transforming the world.

But all too often, extreme success leads to a desire for power, which can then distort one’s perception of oneself and others, resulting in destructive actions. I believe these deviations arise from fear of failure or a need for control, and such people ultimately sink into arrogance, isolation, or greed.

In general, as the saying goes, there is a fine line between greatness and excess. Here, ChanBao could have "fallen" as well—his line was fragile, like everyone else’s… but perhaps it was precisely having such a life guide, a heroic figure ML, that ‘saved’ her
3 3
On Glory • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
Looking at grandmother, the question involuntarily comes to mind: suppose you have the most successful business in the world, you are rich, recognized… and then what? What remains if you dedicate the essence of your life to ambition, knowing that time is limited? 70–80 years… What does it really give you, internally? And most importantly—what does it give to those you love? If, at the end of the path, these ambitions make them unhappy, then their value is worth questioning. This question concerns not only this story—it also runs through our own reality.

And my answer…

Ambitions have value only when they do not destroy our ability to live fully and love.

Wealth or power do not replace meaning, joy, and connection with other people.

If the pursuit of ambitions makes those we love unhappy, then these ambitions lose their moral and existential value.

You can “live successfully” in the world, but if we fail in the hearts and lives of others, what have we really achieved?
8 5
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
1.Why didn’t the Rong family want to reveal the truth about Lady Yang’s identity at that time?After all, in…
You analyzed very well too, and I thank you. It's good to have multiple points of view, and I can say that the ending of episode 22 answered all my questions, because ChanBao really reacted so well morally—both in her speech to her grandmother and in what she did
1 1
On Glory • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
Oh, I really loved ChanBao’s resolutions and the speeches at the end of episode 22 — finally!!
1 5
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
1.Why didn’t the Rong family want to reveal the truth about Lady Yang’s identity at that time?After all, in…
All the arguments are valid. Yet, for me, the problem is that the perspective is always unilateral: it is always the same girl who is right, always the one portrayed as the victim. So do you really believe she bears no responsibility whatsoever in their relationship? She has obligations, and everything she does is automatically justified—simply because she has obligations... If that is the case, then he has obligations as well—perhaps even more morally compelling ones, since fulfilling them would resolve a fundamental issue and ultimately benefit their “business” as well.

Yes, he betrayed that. But how many times did he also save her, risking his life against that very same family?
At exactly 21:00 of episode 22, my verdict is official: still 1–1. No 1–0 yet 😆
1 1
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
1.Why didn’t the Rong family want to reveal the truth about Lady Yang’s identity at that time?After all, in…
It is true that sheltering a criminal could harm one’s family.
But there are two possible scenarios:

1.If you knowingly shelter a criminal and hide them, then you are the one in the wrong.
In that case, when facing a man of justice, you are the one who should apologize.

2.If you shelter someone who is not a criminal, and the man of justice standing before you — who also happens to love you — does everything in his power to prove your protégé’s innocence, then why not go in his direction?
Why not even thank him for relieving you of that burden?

He returned all the credit to her family, at the cost of putting his own life in danger.
He almost died for this, and he had nothing to gain from it — except his pursuit of justice.
2 1
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Who would like to analyze a few points with me about the following: ep22.I have several interpretations in mind,…
1.Why didn’t the Rong family want to reveal the truth about Lady Yang’s identity at that time?
After all, in the end they actually did a good thing by sheltering her, didn’t they?
2.Moreover, the Rong family’s reputation clearly improved in the city, and Lu Jiang Lai contributed to that as well.
(Even though I personally think the Rong family may have made enemies in the long run, possibly even with the Governor…)

3.In episode 22, when she slaps him and holds resentment against him — aren’t they actually on equal footing?
After all, he could just as well ask her: why did you choose to hide the truth? Why weren’t you honest with me, at least?
She is still the one who chose to bypass the law.

Yes, it’s true that the male lead could have chosen the path of “protection” — keeping the secret instead of treating her like everyone else and potentially letting her go to prison.
But she wasn’t fully honest with him either regarding this woman.

So isn’t it actually 1–1, equal responsibility?
Why should only he be the one who has to prove himself?
1 11
On Glory • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
Who would like to analyze a few points with me about the following: ep22.
I have several interpretations in mind, and I’m really looking forward to reading your analyses on this.
1 12
Replying to Kaihua • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
It was necessary for the emotional core of the story. LJL was always going to infiltrate the family, but by giving…
Exactly, I really liked those episodes a lot ;)
1 0