Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
On Bad Buddy • Oct 5, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I'm planning to watch this again! Maybe next week! I miss them so much!
15 1
Replying to Telomeke • Oct 3, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
The hospital in BBS at Ep.10 [1/4] 18.30 is also the same one in "Star in My Mind" at Ep.3 [1/4] 3.02 -- it's…
Did you do the research? Amazing article!!! So informative! Can’t wait to go to those locations once I go to Thailand! Thank you very much!!!
1 1
Replying to Telomeke • Oct 2, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
The hospital in BBS at Ep.10 [1/4] 18.30 is also the same one in "Star in My Mind" at Ep.3 [1/4] 3.02 -- it's…
Same school? Didn’t notice that!
1 3
Replying to dooda97 • Sep 9, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Hear me out! It’s just a theory I have but hear me out. Aside from Ayan’s uncle story, I think Ayan actually…
Where did you see the time travel tag?
0 1
Replying to Rhee • Sep 9, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Babe wake up, it's eclipse day.On a side note, i just came to know the interaction between Foie (idk the spelling)…
Sorry what did they say?
0 1
Replying to Stefania • Sep 9, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Let's also talk about the protesters. They are not the cliché lady boys that are used for comedic relief. They…
And they are cute! One was a Bl lead in a series. Haha
1 0
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • Sep 9, 2022
Title The Eclipse Spoiler
I'm going to rewatch these five episodes...I need more...
Someone said it was Akk’s watch from previous episode!
0 1
Replying to Sand • Sep 9, 2022
Title The Eclipse
someone put rossi in the guest role..literally got goosebumps when i saw him..
Oh so it was really him!
0 1
On The Eclipse • Sep 2, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Khaotung and First acting are really good! I am really impressed with the emotions they showed in Episode 4. I actually cried with the basket ball court scene. This series is really good!
13 0
Replying to Stefania • Aug 27, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Episode three is just as brilliant as the previous two!I was happy to see Ayan and Thua get closer. The AkkKhan…
OMG! Well done! 100% true!
2 1
Replying to sami14 • Aug 23, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I think the ending is up to personal interpretation. If you watch the director and his friends' reaction and recap…
Yeah like the wine that Pran gave to Pat's dad. And also the ending where in Pat and Pran had this loud conversation at Pran's house.
5 0
On 21 Days Theory • Aug 21, 2022
That’s the reason why the story went so fast in episode 3! Next episode is the final episode. Oh that’s sad. They could have 8 episodes. Oh well. Hope the leads will have a next project together!
8 0
On My Secret Love • Aug 20, 2022
The series is far from perfect but I really enjoyed watching it every week! I'm so glad that the four couples have a happy ending. I will really miss this series. This series made me happy and gave me fluffy feelings.

The elevator scene and the reaction of the hot manager was hilarious! Lovey-dovey scenes of MekKim were so satisfying! BearBomb scenes are also cute! I was so happy they made up.

I was waiting for Lee's vow but they didn't show it! What a bummer! And also the cheating part was not discussed. What really happened there?

Mek, Park and Bear are so handsome in their first year! Haha. Mek is really hot!!! Earth is very fortunate to kiss him. LOL
2 0
Replying to jpny01 • Aug 14, 2022
The sudden shift to uber-soft filter with totally different color grading was pretty funny, too.
I thought it was a dream!
1 1
Replying to gnabnahc • Aug 14, 2022
what kiss was faked?
Mek kissed not the lips but the lower part of the nose. Lol
0 0
Replying to eatyaveggies • Aug 13, 2022
mek is looking f i n e and kim's mom is so pretty
Check his IG. He's hot!
0 0
Replying to Isaidisaidso • Aug 13, 2022
Title My Secret Love Spoiler
Unecessary conflict followed by immediate resolution because we only have 2 episodes left. Aint nobody got time…
This. Mek was not angry towards Kim. No explanation needed for them to reconcile.
1 0
On My Secret Love • Aug 13, 2022
MekKim faking the kiss is so funny and irritating! We can see it on the screen!!! Other than that, I felt the love from the couples!
0 5
On The Eclipse • Aug 13, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Can’t believe that Pak from Love Area is one of the three gays! When I saw him I told myself he’s familiar. Glad I checked the cast here.
7 0
Replying to PolcaAussie • Aug 11, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Concise to others opinions on here, I loved OhmNanon fanmeet concert and if I lived in Thailand or Manilla (which…
Wait What??? Are they going to Manila??? OMG!!!

And yeah I love their fan meet!
2 1