Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 15 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 12 hours ago
Replying to bryan251979 • Jun 17, 2022 Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! What are the other three? Thanks! Will check them out! 0 0
Replying to VixenByNight72 • Jun 17, 2022 Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! Okay!! Kaneda & Yanase are basically the less extreme versions of Toh & Neau from "Secret Crush On You"I love… What are the other three? 0 3
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Jun 11, 2022 Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! It’s really a cute series and i so love it! I really like Kota!!! He’s the cutest! Hoping for a Season 2! 2 0
On Bad Buddy • Jun 6, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Ohm’s stare is killing me lolhttps://twitter.com/prohmnnnise/status/1533815109457391618?s=21&t=N7hW-FyLzcSqU6ttwz06qA 5 0
On Bad Buddy • Jun 6, 2022 Title Bad Buddy PatPran feelshttps://twitter.com/nanonmv/status/1533778512741830656?s=21&t=Bdh6LlAa8clQzjgB2MvNgA 3 0
On Bad Buddy • Jun 6, 2022 Title Bad Buddy OhmNanon had an interview awhile ago regarding the incident. I love how they understand and care for each other. They are really good friends! 🐶🐱Link to the translation:https://twitter.com/petalkiss/status/1533811289172361216?s=21&t=_t2x-ubEt_0I3j0gyUDb5ALink to the interview: https://twitter.com/petalkiss/status/1533815412483571712?s=21&t=_t2x-ubEt_0I3j0gyUDb5A 5 4
Replying to Cong Minh • Jun 5, 2022 Title My Secret Love The second couple is Park and Lee. I don't know why some of the comments below say it's Park and Tim. It's not… I think Tim will like or likes already Kim. 1 0
On My Secret Love • Jun 4, 2022 Title My Secret Love Why is Earth so cute in this? Lol! I did not fins him cute in 2 Moons. Also the chancellor is freaking hilarious! 4 0
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Jun 3, 2022 Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart Arm is so funny!!! I love him!!! The male leads have chemistry. Pretty good episode! 5 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • May 27, 2022 Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! OMG!!! Episode 6 is just amazing!!! It's a heart warming, emotional episode for me! I really really love this episode and the series as well! Where can we find our Naoya??? I was kinda shocked when he said sorry for liking Kota! He's truly, madly, deeply in love with him! PS: KOTA is so cute!!! He's so adorable!!! 9 0
Replying to puurimi • May 27, 2022 Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind I find it interesting how frustrated people are with the rating of the show. I mean, the show really isn’t all… I guess they don’t have anything to do in life but to bash and rant. Lol. I really love the series. It’s not perfect yes but I enjoyed it. 4 1
On What Zabb Man! • May 22, 2022 Title What Zabb Man! I really like episode 6. So happy that Poon and Athip’s issue was resolved. Poor Athip! I can feel his pain in eating spicy food. So sad that it will be the last episode next week. 3 0
Replying to Skylar Ava • May 22, 2022 Title What Zabb Man! Well, i'm enjoying the series with such an amazing actors, we are pleased.But not satisfied with just 1 season… Me too! They’re adorable! 2 0
Replying to niso2020 • May 22, 2022 Title What Zabb Man! After I found episode 6 disappointing, episode 7 was much better in almost all aspects. It was good to see Poon… I enjoyed the episode! It’s really hard for your bf to be your boss. There will be conflict there. 2 0
Replying to FullStop • May 22, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Ohm and Nanon whatever it was come on now just kiss and make up already They did!!! Check their twitter!!! 0 1
Replying to Lumlum12 • May 22, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Can anyone tell me what does 520 mean? I didn't understand Saw the tweets of Ohm and Nanon and have to go here to ask what the celebration and the flowers meant. So it’s Chinese Vday! I’m just so happy they’re together again!!! Yey!!! 5 0
Replying to 陳廷軒 • May 21, 2022 Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! I'm really enjoying the drama so far, but I'd appreciate it if they'd cut back from all these flashbacks a little… I enjoyed it! Haha. I get to see the "fake" Kota. Can't wait to see the real them and how their love story blossoms. 8 1
Replying to Zenzen • May 21, 2022 Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! ooooo, same! I do hope they get together in the end. Have you read the manga? dhdjhhf I think you'll be able to… Wait. Can you tell me that the manga has a happy ending? And for *wink* *wink*, is that love making? LOL! 0 0
Replying to jpny01 • May 21, 2022 Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! At this point I don't really want them to get together. I want Shinomiya to find someone who isn't a malignant… HAHAHAHAHHAA BURNED. LOL 0 0
Replying to JSWAY • May 21, 2022 Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! It's so good TT It's really good!!! I love it even though I cried so hard. 1 0
https://twitter.com/prohmnnnise/status/1533815109457391618?s=21&t=N7hW-FyLzcSqU6ttwz06qA
https://twitter.com/nanonmv/status/1533778512741830656?s=21&t=Bdh6LlAa8clQzjgB2MvNgA
Link to the translation:
https://twitter.com/petalkiss/status/1533811289172361216?s=21&t=_t2x-ubEt_0I3j0gyUDb5A
Link to the interview:
https://twitter.com/petalkiss/status/1533815412483571712?s=21&t=_t2x-ubEt_0I3j0gyUDb5A
Where can we find our Naoya??? I was kinda shocked when he said sorry for liking Kota! He's truly, madly, deeply in love with him!
PS: KOTA is so cute!!! He's so adorable!!!
I’m just so happy they’re together again!!! Yey!!!