Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Wow, looking at their fan meet and now in hindsight ... I think that fight was bigger than we saw, had more damage…
Hope this will resolve all of their issues and will make their friendship stronger.
5 5
Replying to CyreneB • Aug 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
hey, hope you are all doing well, BB has raised my standards for sure ^^
I've been watching their 1st Fan Meeting this past weekend! My eyes are swollen now for crying so hard!
4 3
On Bad Buddy • Aug 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Our buddyness will last forever! 💚♥️💚♥️
12 0
Replying to bunny_m7 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I was weeping... gosh that conversation was heartfelt (:(
Me too! It was so emotional and heartfelt!
3 0
On Bad Buddy • Aug 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Saw clips from ohmnanon fm and I got so emotional! Nanon and Ohm just had a heart to heart talk and they were both crying. It was very heart warming! I also cried watching them. 😭😭😭
12 3
On Star & Sky Special Ep • Jul 31, 2022
This is an awesome farewell episode for both series. I love the interactions and chemistry of both couples. And I really love the ending/conclusion for both DaoKluen and FahPrince! I will surely miss them!
4 0
On My Secret Love • Jul 31, 2022
I will say this again, EARTH grew on me! On 2 Moons 2, I found him so unattractive. But now my goodness!!! He’s so handsome! Lol. When he’s talking to Tim, I can’t help but to compare his visuals to the actor portraying Tim (sorry Tim fans). Earth is just oozing with hotness and cuteness! Haha
3 3
Replying to aicto • Jul 24, 2022
90% of my friends are gay and I'm gay and we didn't know we were all gay until we told each other lmao. It's possible,…
This is so f*cking true lol
1 0
Replying to danieruau • Jul 23, 2022
My thoughts exactly. It's lucky I have two fists so I can punch both the chief and Sincere in the face at the…
Hahaha yes! Especially the village chief!
0 0
Replying to fnifnifni • Jul 22, 2022
thats's not even the worst part... he could have asked Prince either on the spot, if he was there, or by calling…
Yes he’s useless and should not be the village chief! He just works for someone!
3 0
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Jul 22, 2022
Started episode 8 now. Can I just say that the village chief is an a*hole for not telling the hospital to Fah just because Sincere did not want to. I mean WTF!!! Fah helped his village and the least thing he can do is to tell Fah what is the hospital!
15 6
On In The Soop: Friendcation • Jul 22, 2022
I love the 1st episode! It’s great to see them being themselves. They were so funny and lovely to watch! I love how Taehyung is so happy with his family. I can’t wait for the next episode.
4 0