Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2022
Replying to Marleycovet05 • Mar 16, 2026
I was a bit confused at the beginning with the princess arrival making me think I missed an episode or scenes…
I’m pretty sure they just skipped it, prob some deleted scenes showing how she met the squad to go up in the first place… BUT with only one ep a day I’m not complaining bc I’d rather watch the other scenes hahaha
0 0
Replying to Joyboy • Mar 16, 2026
I swear nxt ep will skip so that i can enjoy 2 eps
I was able to skip the weekend episodes but only because I was so busy. I stayed up til 3 catching up😂🥱
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 16, 2026
my biggest mistake was starting this THE DAY IT CAME OUT ugh.
I cannot. HANDLE the WAITING 😫
24 1
Replying to anya • Mar 14, 2026
possible reunion day after tomorrow😭I am dreading one ep a day week
ok. I gotta keep myself busy this weekend so I can watch all at once on Monday
1 0
Replying to eiPeinnO • Mar 14, 2026
Both brothers are freakin psychos… look at how he tried to scare changning with a snake…she’s a little girl…
really?? 😂im sort of oblivious to the evil. doesn't rlly affect me bc I keep seeing their tiktoks of the villains and kids dancing together lol
0 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
ok im just gonna say it.
I know he's horrible and all... but man the younger brother is so freaking hot.
damn.
8 3
Replying to SoVa Joon • Mar 13, 2026
I just finished the drama and I liked it very much. it’s a proper story with various quests to master the ziwei…
wait. why did it have to be cai Zhao again lol
1 3
Replying to Jasmyn • Mar 13, 2026
That was me too! Except since I'm in Hawaii, it dropped before bed and I finished by 1 a.m. 😅 I lost count…
I was on my toes thinking the characters I love would die, especially when she was burying the ashes!! GIRL you SCARED ME. haha im done now though :)
1 1
Replying to MiszT • Mar 13, 2026
Omw, i love the red flag marquis, he is ooozing power, and that entrance.... i 😍
he knows he's smoking hot lol
3 1
Replying to happyfoodie • Mar 13, 2026
I'm finding it weird seeing people shipping Qi Min and Qian Qian. She's genuinely scared of him. We don't even…
its bc he's hot. lol. and their bts and promotional clips are going viral, so let's hope he has a redeeming villain arc hahaha
2 1
Replying to Jasmyn • Mar 13, 2026
That was me too! Except since I'm in Hawaii, it dropped before bed and I finished by 1 a.m. 😅 I lost count…
NOOOO I didn't finish yet!! 😭
0 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 13, 2026
Since im not really familiar with the geography... which way is the capital from Lin'an? Is the capital Lucheng?
1 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 12, 2026
ok so my guess is that he's the former emperor who had to step down after Wei brought his puppet emperor onto…
oh! okay, and thank you for not spoiling! I assumed we knew who he was but if it wasn't revealed yet, I will find out as it goes along.
thank you for letting me know! his name comes up so much but I never knew whose side he was on. so I guess it's like three different teams sort of hahaha ty
0 1
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 12, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
WHO IS PRINCE CHANGXIN pls explain, I always get so confused with all the names and different groups in historical…
ok so my guess is that he's the former emperor who had to step down after Wei brought his puppet emperor onto the throne.
he has two sons: one is the one who is forcing the magistrate to steal the people's grain and silver, essentially angering the people about their regime. and the other is qi min, who it seems like somehow got yu pregnant when she was at his residence but then she escaped.

it's more confusing bc im watching three historical at once lol so it all gets mixed up w how common the last names are in china
1 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 12, 2026
WHO IS PRINCE CHANGXIN
pls explain, I always get so confused with all the names and different groups in historical cdramas...
and if anyone knows who qi min is supposed to be that'll help too tyty
1 4