https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwW9b_uZaUk(indeed, pretty drama tea party, lol!)
hahahahaha ok will do... im low-key already sort of over them bc every single one seems to have the same storyline lol but maybe once im like rlly rlly bored ill go back to them. thanks!
give his other dramas a shot. my lethal man was very good, and the leads even make a cameo in another drama together!…
ahhhh yay hahaha I think that was my favorite drama of his. also my first. they make a cameo in Return of the Queen, a short-ish cdrama I loved too! :)
So many people left spoilers... I just hate that. I found out about it at 13th episode. I didn't know some of…
NOOO I'm always in support of a happy ending!! As in the leads are together. he can go to jail or whatever, but they both need to be alive and together hahahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwW9b_uZaUk(indeed, pretty drama tea party, lol!)
honestly it is a bit hard to love them as much as regular dramas, because I like cohesiveness and a plot that makes sense lol but it's a good quick watch when Im rlly bored I guess hahaha
as badly as I want to finish this RIGHT THIS SECOND I'm holding off for the Netflix release bc I heard a couple scenes were cut from the last few episodes D; hope they keep them in!!
They should’ve dropped the whole thing by now… it’s getting ridiculous, especially with just one episode…
I am obsessed with it and yearn to watch it all at once as well. However, I don't condone disregarding the original plans just because of something done unfairly. Of course I want to binge the remaining 8 episodes. Of course I want them to receive all the recognition they deserve. But that's essentially what the leaker wants them to do and just to spite him, I don't mind the production company sticking to their initial schedule. It pisses me off that the leaks are going to affect their ratings now, but "giving in" doesn't seem like a fair solution either.
I think I am slowly becoming immune to the ridiculousness of some of the plot holes hahahaha
but it's a good quick watch when Im rlly bored I guess hahaha
im not reading any of the spoiler tagged comments because im worried it's a leaked episode spoiler :')
However, I don't condone disregarding the original plans just because of something done unfairly. Of course I want to binge the remaining 8 episodes. Of course I want them to receive all the recognition they deserve. But that's essentially what the leaker wants them to do and just to spite him, I don't mind the production company sticking to their initial schedule.
It pisses me off that the leaks are going to affect their ratings now, but "giving in" doesn't seem like a fair solution either.