Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2022
Replying to ChrisC • Mar 21, 2026
Person Cheng Yu Feng
Title:"Midnight Sinking" | 深夜沉沦ML: Cheng Yu Feng | 程宇峰FL: Yu Yi Lei | 余逸蕾
any links that work 😭
0 1
Replying to Solie • Mar 21, 2026
This is what Legend of The Female General was supposed to be
wow perfect comment. I loved LOTFG but she didn't match the character at ALL
1 0
Replying to Thea • Mar 21, 2026
Okay but ppl talk as if the last eps were readily accessible in ENG SUB when they actually aren’t
I mean, a majority of the $$ comes from national viewership, so they don't need eng subs. unfortunately, that means the leak itself is already harming the drama's production. sabotage at its finest.
2 0
Replying to ONEDOOR847 • Mar 21, 2026
Is this ending on Monday?
with all the drama going on, who knows how the schedule will change...
im thinking an early release can still minimize the fallout, but idk
0 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 20, 2026
Title Summer Rose
is there a reason why there are a million accounts posting the same thing??
ohh okay thank you! honestly the subs are harder to understand than the audio problem, but nonetheless they're a great help! :)
0 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 20, 2026
Title Summer Rose
is there a reason why there are a million accounts posting the same thing??
ahhhh ok thank you! I saw you commenting links for a lot of dramas, it's really helpful! is the sound sort of off because of copyright purposes?
0 2
Replying to Fangirl1973 • Mar 20, 2026
This is one of the best vertical dramas I’ve watched. Amazing production value, cinematography and better than…
not available anymore :'(
0 2
Replying to Jwells • Mar 19, 2026
Title Summer Rose
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoekimkCQBAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgnlchs9LGUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpI39JCzzzEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlC1w9pxCvAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPvLg-Mv_ZAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNG6q-7teUIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmDC-zxnZ4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeCfy2z-jWAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDwvoXgcQ-Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCDiaLz8bishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nX8vGh4vw0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZyZRl0KMN4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiXaspa1o9Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lwZkVhcU_shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R-yd83kWDk…
is there a reason why there are a million accounts posting the same thing??
0 4
On Love Crossed • Mar 19, 2026
Title Love Crossed
should I start this.
Idk
I love cliche and don't mind cringe every once in a while...hmmm
0 1
On Two Foxes • Mar 19, 2026
Title Two Foxes
honestly not bad for a low budget short-drama. the leads are beautiful so it was an easy watch lol
0 0
Replying to Mortal • Mar 19, 2026
Same here. I'm on episode 5 and Bai Shou is blaming other people for her father's death. Isn't it all because…
girllll im on the same boat. waiting for pursuit of jade episodes to come out is torture-- rumors say express comes out this weekend though. but ugh ZLH is so freaking hot I cannot. call me vain but I realized I only become obsessed with a drama if I find the leads hella attractive lol
I wonder if @Kaihua finished generation to generation. I was watching both GG and PJ and then GG ended so now it's just me suffering with the waiting for PJ 😮‍💨
0 0
Replying to Mortal • Mar 19, 2026
Same here. I'm on episode 5 and Bai Shou is blaming other people for her father's death. Isn't it all because…
yeah the power struggle is always such a bore with most costume dramas. except in Love Like the Galaxy, the emperors are always terrible, and in xianxias like MM, the good vs bad sects are never the big enemies you know.
I love Bailu and have watched almost all her dramas but to be totally frank, im getting a bit bored at how she's in SOO many costume dramas and her character is almost always the exact same. so im taking a break from her hahaha I wish she did more modern :')
but as for ruipeng im excited for his new modern drama coming out soon!! the pairing in that suits my tastes a lot more
0 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
our very own mulannnn
she's so girl crush coded omg
that fight scene was beautiful, and seeing her bts training videos really showed how hard she worked to bring it to life on the screen
AHH today's episode was soooo good but too short😭
18 0
Replying to Ying Yuan • Mar 17, 2026
Why what's the ending?
he is amazing in love between lines. im still obsessed with it, and it ended last month.
she's in a lot of modern dramas, and I find her to be a pretty good actress and she's always paired w such good looking men hahah
3 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Mar 17, 2026
I'd love for her to be an educated lady, but given her upbringing I think it's quite accurate and well-portrayed…
for real... in the end I think accurate portrayal is something to be applauded. but I guess most of the time they have the poor commoners somehow secretly study to gain their knowledge of reading and writing and such
1 0
Replying to Ying Yuan • Mar 17, 2026
Why what's the ending?
exactly. I knew from the ratings I wouldn't like the way the drama ends lol. what a shame, I love both leads
1 2
Replying to sanetaaa • Mar 17, 2026
Does anyone think it's a little weird that CY can't read? If her dad and mom aren't actual farmers, I would think…
I'd love for her to be an educated lady, but given her upbringing I think it's quite accurate and well-portrayed how they gave her some "faults"
1 2