News
Replying to Kate • Feb 4, 2016
Title Bride Wars
A short chick flick with a happy ending at 90 minutes. Nothing particularly outstanding but would make a good…
The link doesn't work anymore :(
0 0
On 30+ Single On Sale • Aug 4, 2015
Title 30+ Single On Sale
Does anybody in the world know where I can watch this pleaassssseeee
0 1
On Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match • Jul 21, 2015
Title Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match
Does anybody know where I can watch episode 6 with English subs?
2 1
Replying to buchou-fujigaya • Oct 12, 2014
Title Love Me or Leave Me
Anyone know where I can watch this with English subs?
Thank you!
0 0
On Love Me or Leave Me • Sep 27, 2014
Title Love Me or Leave Me
Anyone know where I can watch this with English subs?
0 3
Replying to rainruma • Aug 13, 2014
Title Sound of the Desert
EDIT : No longer applies.
That's the official Eng title, despite the Engrish grammar.
0 0
Cheer • Jul 27, 2014
Article Staff Picks of the Month - Romantic Comedy Edition
I'm pretty sure Joe and Ariel never actually dated, even when they returned for the second season.
0 2
Replying to rainruma • Jul 17, 2014
Title Love Yunge From the Desert
Why do they keep changing it's name? ..... ...... it's the 3rd or 4th name already! It's a sequel to "Ballad/Song…
Song in the Clouds is the name of the novel it's based off, the chinese title of the drama doesn't translate to the same English one. Also I think some adjustment in the title is due to censorship issues.
0 0
Replying to GwenEllana • Jul 11, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon
Is it me or the OST seems similar to The Princess' Man? Well, in any case, love it so much!!! XD Makes me want…
The production team is the same as TPM, it's only the writer that's different, that's why some aspects seem quite similar.
3 0
Replying to Bera • Apr 3, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
Is this a real remake of TW "Fated to love you"!? :O
yes it is.
4 0
Replying to The Wife's Secret • Mar 30, 2014
Title The Wife's Secret
Replying to deleted comment
You're looking at the wrong drama with that synopsis, check the comments below. The drama you're referring to is this one http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/8898/the-lady-the-liar (it's not a Korean drama, the url probably has a bug.)
0 0
Replying to Shinhyoseok • Mar 27, 2014
Title Her Lovely Heels
I like the drama so far but does anybody know where to watch ep 9 and 10 subbed? I can't seem to find'em anywhere!
Your welcome!
1 0
Replying to Shinhyoseok • Mar 27, 2014
Title Her Lovely Heels
I like the drama so far but does anybody know where to watch ep 9 and 10 subbed? I can't seem to find'em anywhere!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k1v0l_her-lovely-heels-ep-9-eng-sub_shortfilms
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 25, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Thanks for the friend request :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 21, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi!!! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 18, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love them as a couple too! and yeah I've watched Love Around and I'm currently watching Love, Now..Have you watched the two dramas too?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 16, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, thanks for the friend request :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 9, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, thanks for the friend request :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 8, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi ..
0 0
Replying to inochinonamae_ • Jan 11, 2014
Title In a Good Way
OMG did they seriously just extend this to 33 eps?! Ahhh I really hope it stays awesome and doesn't drag on or…
Really? Where did you read that?
0 0
