Details

  • Last Online: 56 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: spain
  • Contribution Points: 15 LV1
  • Birthday: November 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award113 Coin Gift Award4 Reply Goblin Award2 Dumpster Fire Award4 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award4 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Clap Clap Clap Award2 Wholesome Troll2 Free Range Tomato1 Emotional Bandage5 Reply Hugger4 Soulmate Screamer7 Big Brain Award4
On My Demon • Nov 26, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
OMG the second episode was just too funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. He is so lost without his powers. I will say the best scene is the one with the secretary that just take a minute to notice he is not the same. The save password is 666 lol.

I also enjoyed Do Hee confronting Noh Soo An. This family must thing she is stupid or something but she is going to show them otherwise. Also it seems Seok Hoon is going to be the SML will see how that goes.

The episode was super light till we got to the end i got that scene of all the family members. Scary. But i guess now Do Hee will have the unwilling help of Koo Won even if it is only because he needs his powers back.
21 0
On Love Is Panacea • Nov 26, 2023
Title Love Is Panacea Spoiler
This drama have so many problems:

-The message it give about love is out dated. Su Wei'an in all the first half treat people around her awful. Having a disease is not an excuse to do that. First she didn't tell anything to Jiang, an amazing friend who went to search for her to Lacaya, even keeps lying to her with more and more stupid things. Not to mention leaving Lacaya without even a word for Gu Yunzheng. Besides all this, besides the awful treatment Su Wei'an have with him, he keeps going after her over and over. Because love.
Love is great. But love can't be above everything. We never should let people treat us like shit just because what, loves conquers all? please. I know is a drama but the messages they give should be more careful.
Even after they got together not even once Su Wei'an apologize to him.
We have another example of this with Du Yucheng and Wen Ran. He is just using her till the last moment to get what he wants and still she literally said "Dignity is not important in the face of love". Just no.

-Our FL, Su Wei'an, like i said, in all the first part is stubborn and selfish which makes me dislike her too much. I couldn't empathize with her at all. She get a little better from episode 22 but still not enough.

-They don't have any chemistry whatsoever. cero, nada, nein.

-For me, Luo Yun Xi is the one carrying the whole drama on his shoulders. without him i don't think i will have seen it all.

So, for all this, my rating is a 6 but i'm pretty sure there will be people out there who will love it.
6 0
Well it started pretty good. Park Yeon Woo seems like an interesting character, a woman who doesn't really want to get married and wants to keep being single and travel the world. It will be all good if she didn't live in the joseon era when something like this was pretty impossible for a woman.

How sad when her mother told her that she couldn't do anything besides getting married. That the fact she was nobility is the only reason she could postpone the marriage all this time.

The scene when she almost got killed and time stopped was amazing. I guess she traveler in time and was going to be out in a pool in the future so will see how it goes for her.

The wedding night was also pretty sad. She was even happy that her husband was Tae Ha, it was funny how she keep trying to consume the marriage lol. But then his heart seems to give up or we will see because we also don't know who wanted to kill her.

Interesting start for sure.
11 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
Tatoo thing? Maybe they were linked in the past? Who wants to kill her? Too many candidates in her own family.…
don't tell me i prefer the surprise πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. I actually loved "Destined with you" and "Moon in the day" but still I don't think another past story is neccesary. if it is done well I'm fine with it but hoping they go in a different way.
0 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
Tatoo thing? Maybe they were linked in the past? Who wants to kill her? Too many candidates in her own family.…
I'm actually hoping is not another linked in the past story because I already have my share of them lol. feel is getting overused.

yeah all her family looks ready to kill her just for a little bit of power, will see who was the one who made the move.
0 2
Replying to Dramabeequeen • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I am wondering if he get that tattoo back very soon?
since it is the main plot I guess it will take a while. I'm mostly curious about why it happened, that transfer. also before they fell to the water his powers already didn't work that is why they fell. seems if she is touching him weird thing happen lol.
1 1
Replying to Aqua Star • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I mean the person told her as they were putting the towel over her mouthβ€” joo cheon sook (the grandma), whether…
could be is not a bad idea. when they presented the family was clear that all look unhappy on their role and wanted more.
1 0
Replying to forcomment • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I love the female lead too, she also not cold bossy type yet you know she has enough power if she want to step…
This is exactly how i feel about her. Her first scene show us very well her character when that guy confused her with a waitress. She didn't make a scene or got super offended she just answer him in the same way he speak to her. it was great.
10 0
Replying to Aqua Star • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I mean the person told her as they were putting the towel over her mouthβ€” joo cheon sook (the grandma), whether…
yeah, i heard the name but i wasn't sure who he mean since for now we just know her as madam Ju, thank you for telling me. Still seems sus, i don't really believe the grandma will do that.
1 2
On My Demon • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
Good start of the drama, i was surprise by the FL character i throught is was going to be like the typical snobby rich heir but she is not like that. She tried to save Koo Won till the last consequences, even knowing she could die she never let go of his hand. It says a lot of good things about her.

Lots of questions now of course, why the tattoo got on her? who wants to kill her? I mean clearly is someone from her family but we don't know anything about it yet.

The demon tricks are super cool, will see how he cope with loosing his powers in the next episode.
25 13
Replying to AbuHammer • Nov 24, 2023
y’all are forgetting the fact that he killed her family, idk why y’all delulu messed up people are shipping…
Young Hwa is not Han Ri Ta so he didn't killed her family. I'm all for negative comments, everyone have a right to express themselves, but maybe you should post your own comment instead on getting on everyone positive ones to spoil the fun.
1 0
On Moon in the Day • Nov 24, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
Ok, so it seems that all the other reincarnations died on her 30th birthday or close to it? It is funny how Do Ha keeps saying he wants to kill her but then follows after her like a puppy in love lol.

Please Do Ha, the great silla general, on an amusement park with a bunny mask. It was seriously super funny 🀣🀣🀣

And Young Hwa is just so very cute... the moment she accepted that everything Do Ha told her was true she didn't hesitated to help him. She is simply such a good person. The scene on the library was beautiful again Do Ha showing how much he cares about her that he remembers everything that happened in her life. I'm with them, i wish this time they could be together. I know it is not possible what with him being a ghost but the hope for a happy ending is endless for me πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

I'm still very intrigued about what the villain wants. He really thinks Do Ha will move on if someone kill Kang Young Hwa? We know that is not true because other reincarnations died and he is still there. I think he is doing it to keep making Do Ha after life hell like when they were alive. What an awful father, poor Do Ha, no wonder he have so much guilt about the people he killed.

I hope Min Oh won't do anything because he is being lie to in such a big way. The guilt he will have if he kill Young Hwa and then his brother is not back will be unbereable.
7 5
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 24, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog Spoiler
Seo Won looks at Hae Na like this 😍😍😍 how precious was that birthday dinner??? I love it.

Please, Yul and his teenage's drama lol too funny.

We are getting closer to him knowing about the curse because time is running up. At least Hae Na can see he is trustworthy. Of course is going to be super weird for him but he absolutely will help her because he is head over heels for her. The bully all the time saying your girlfriend and not once Seo Won correct him. sooo cute.

But, i have a theory of what is going to happen. I dind't read the webtoon so don't tell me if i'm way out of base lol. I think Seo Won will get to know about the curse and will give her the kiss but after, he is going to think all the time Hae Na spend with him was just because of that, not because she really like him, so he will distance himself. So Hae Na will need to pursue him and show that she really wants to be with him. I actually hope it is like that because i will love to watch this :D.

Bo Gyom, his secret and the past life is interesting but tbh i'm here for the romance because it is the cutest thing ever.
7 0
On Vigilante • Nov 24, 2023
Title Vigilante Spoiler
The confrontation between Cho Heon and Ji Yong was amazing. What a great scene and how good was Nam Joo Hyuk in it, he nailed it. It is hard not to root for the Vigilante when he explain things like that. We know objectively that you can't take the law on your hands but the drama show us how corrupt the system is. Jae Hyeob giving a speech about being honest and honorable as a cop was shameless. Awful people.

Kang Ok is super crazy and in love with Ji Yong lol. At least is a helping hand in a way which is something Ji Yong is going to need.

Cho Heon is a little OP for my tastes, he doesn't even look like a normal human being tbh. Will see what happens now that Ji Yong saved his life.

I agree with some comments that 8 episodes is a little too short. Ji Yong is such an interesting character that seems we don't really get enough of him and his story. Either way i'm looking forward to see how everything ends.
12 2
Replying to Teresa Lume • Nov 21, 2023
you are going to be really disappointed from 20 or 22 episode... lol until the end
I can't answer you because I still didn't watch it. like I said I watched till episode 15 and what happened till now is the FL clearly have a crush on the ML and he is mostly indifferent to her or act like it. thinks are going to change it seems but for now, for me, she is the cute one and he the grumpy one. I actually think he really likes her a lot and is his personality but she is the active one in pursuing him. I, for now, agree with the other person who reply to me that Shu Yi is not really an expert on relationship and always put her work first so maybe she is clueless. but really I could change my mind when I see it for now I'm here.
1 1
Replying to Teresa Lume • Nov 21, 2023
you are going to be really disappointed from 20 or 22 episode... lol until the end
umm i can't tell you for sure because I'm still on episode 15 and well she is still cute for me lol. but I read some comments because I couldn't help myself and I don't really think so. it feels people forgot that from episode 1 to 15 ( it is where I'm at) Shi Yan is acting like he barely cares for her and is mostly mad. not to mention the one word messages in wechat πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„. but I will post my opinion when I get to the infamous 26 and 27 episodes πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
1 3
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Nov 21, 2023
Yes! I liked how when each one of them joined K and looked at him as they passed him, they remembered a time in…
That was a great scene, it showing us that there was a point in their lives that they could have choose different but they decided to be awful people. I think it was a great ending and I'm really Looking forward to season 2 😁😁😁
2 0
Replying to P Lam • Nov 19, 2023
Goblin is a good description of Shi Yan though he is improving probably because of Shu Yi. And there I thought…
i didn't read a lot of comments because i don't like spoilers and i'm way behind but yeah seems Shu Yi is mostly hated a lot for something that happened in the last episodes. Since i didn't get there yet for me she is super cute and likable yes, i agree with you. Till episode 11 she is actually the one with the crush and trying to get close to Shi Yan while Shi Yan seems more indifferent. I understand he is an introvert but she is basically doing all the work for now lol.
0 0
On Only for Love • Nov 19, 2023
I'm just on episode 11 but how cute is our FL Shu Yi??? i really loved her a lot she is just so real and clueless on how to pursue a guy. Not that the goblin that is Shi Yan help a lot lol. this drama had me like this 😍😍😍 for now but i'm pretty sure it will break my heart soon like all of them do :(.
2 10
Replying to Kukichu • Nov 19, 2023
it's not. Finishing up the last episode of this season, I can tell you with all my heart, it's not worth your…
I mean tastes on dramas are subjective. In my case there is dramas with great reviews and high ratings that i found lacking in lot of parts and other with bad reviews that i end up loving them. This one? is clearly a crazy one but i read is normal in this kind of genre. You have to suspend disbelief in some parts but i really enjoyed it, good acting and plot twists that get you hooked. i can't wait for next season :D.
0 0