Editorials
On Fantastic Doctors • Apr 7, 2023
Title Fantastic Doctors
Characters names and the synopsis don't add up 🤨
1 0
Replying to Aceu • Apr 7, 2023
Title Nothing but You
Man i laugh so hard when coach talks about fl's friend 🤣 such a gem this drama is
his attitude towards her makes me laugh so much. like when he stopped drinking alcohol bc she noticed him drinking or when he kicked his coworker under the table so he applauds her bc he is too shy lmao
1 1
On Unintentional Love Story • Apr 7, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
I forgot this has one episode a week. I thought it ended for a second phew
0 1
Replying to Sunnysnow • Apr 7, 2023
Title P.S. I Hate You
But homeschool shoot is still going on...i think maybe love yourself will replace it....also another possibility…
Then i hope it's love yourself because im sick of reruns 😭😭 i swear this is the 3th time ive seen that ps i hate you has had a rerun
1 2
On Nothing but You • Apr 7, 2023
Title Nothing but You
NO i already ship coach Yan and the best friend
3 3
On Miles to Go • Apr 6, 2023
Title Miles to Go
Does anyone know where I can find the 1984 movie version
0 1
Replying to Gian • Apr 6, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
English interview - Behind the Screen: A Boss and a Babe ForceBookhttps://youtu.be/1CCTFca3tQg
Not Book wanting to play a psychopath 😭😭 let's make it happen
0 0
Replying to luvrseohyun • Apr 6, 2023
Title The Debut
i found this under the lesbian romance tag, is there gl aspects to the show ?
But take it with a grain of salt
0 0
Replying to luvrseohyun • Apr 6, 2023
Title The Debut
i found this under the lesbian romance tag, is there gl aspects to the show ?
Yes
0 0
On P.S. I Hate You • Apr 6, 2023
Title P.S. I Hate You
Rerun ends next week. I hope homeschool replaces it 🤲🤲🥲
3 4
Replying to __renz • Apr 6, 2023
Title P.S. I Hate You
too bad this wasn't as hyped as other gmmtv shows like homeschool during its production. this was a great series…
Still filming
0 0
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 6, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Eunji is pretty and popular so i know she has no problem getting some dikc so why is she so hung up on a dude that don't want her?? girlllll do better 😭😭
9 0
On Past-Senger • Apr 5, 2023
Title Past-Senger
We are entering Kiew jealous era!
12 0
Replying to Hollybae5 • Apr 5, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
Guys I will leave this here: Triphob in thai means 3 worlds...the show showed there are 3 universes in existence…
Thanks for teaching me my todays Thai word of the day. Also what??? That's gotta mean something. Also what was that shot w his eyes?? He's definitely a bigger character then it's led on
3 2
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Apr 5, 2023
Title Past-Senger
and Domundi. geez! I live ZNN and their drama but that skin smoothing is just ridiculous
Exactly! It's so bad
0 0
Kate • Apr 5, 2023
Review Midnight Museum
Summed up the entire thing in that first sentence. Great review, you never miss!
3 1
Replying to Amigo_Love • Apr 5, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
You guys it seems the director wants s2 as bad as we want so he posted the ways we could all trend Midnight museum…
I love when directors advocate for their work 👏🏻I'm glad he knows he made an underrated gem. I really hope we get a s2!
5 0
Replying to Soju • Apr 5, 2023
Title The Jungle
The smell of brandyThe music plays bluesA soft whisper in the ear And the wait to see if "The Jungle" shows up…
I just found the novel and this is literally how it starts. I'm dead.
2 0
On The Jungle • Apr 5, 2023
Title The Jungle
Anyone read the novel?
0 1
Replying to Tamangoo • Apr 5, 2023
Title Kill Bok Soon
Gil Jae-yeong
Her daughter?
2 1

1
1
1
