K-Drama
On Kill Bok Soon • Apr 5, 2023
Title Kill Bok Soon
This pops up under LGBTQ tag. Which character is queer
1 3
On Dangerous Romance • Apr 5, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Are Marc and Win really gonna be a side couple
3 3
On Past-Senger • Apr 5, 2023
Title Past-Senger
What i like about this a lot is exactly what @/jpny01 pointed below. Characters act like actual people. Also, there's no skin smoothing. They look like actual humans. Most people have unperfect skin. I really like seeing that. GMMTV needs to take notes
10 2
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 5, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
It better not end sadly I swear -
4 0
On Love Me Like I Do • Apr 5, 2023
Title Love Me Like I Do
I didn't like the first episode but then i liked 2 and 3 and now again i don't like ep4. As soon as he hires her, he starts annoying her with personal shenanigans and idk how much of it i can bare
0 0
On Midnight Museum • Apr 5, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
That's how season finales should go! So thrilling! I hope they do manage to make a s2
13 0
On 55:15 Never Too Late • Apr 5, 2023
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
Omg bring the rating up! That is criminal
11 0
On Midnight Museum • Apr 5, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
I'm sorry Nanon is TOO GOOD as The One. I couldn't even hate him
16 0
On The Real Has Come! • Apr 5, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
The grandma needs to slip on a banana peel already. Please I'm sick of her
22 1
Replying to lovepatr • Apr 4, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth Spoiler
I love the FL and she's book smart but apparently not so logic smart. Why the fuck would you grab the dagger she…
How much do you wanna bet people won't use logic? Im stressed now
0 1
Replying to ASTER • Apr 4, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
did I miss something or episode 18 in rush
Definitely. So far, the only episode i didn't like
0 0
On Our Blooming Youth • Apr 4, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth Spoiler
Look i get that the Queen wants revenge for her people but what would she get out of killing a teenager? I guess others mourning her but that's just brutal
3 2
Replying to lovepatr • Apr 4, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth Spoiler
Stupid stupid move
I love the FL and she's book smart but apparently not so logic smart. Why the fuck would you grab the dagger she was stabbed with? Stupid stupid stupid move. Now everyone is gonna think she's did it. I just hope others use their logic and realize she couldn't done that to her so quickly.
0 3
On Our Blooming Youth • Apr 4, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Stupid stupid move
6 4
On Our Skyy 2 • Apr 4, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2
In s1 Rome and Pick ( Off and Gun ) body swapped but i really hope people are wrong and they don't do that to Gun and Tinn because me and P'Tha will be fighting
4 0
On All That We Loved • Apr 4, 2023
Title All That We Loved
CheezeFilm girlie!! Will gladly watch for her
1 0
On High Cookie • Apr 4, 2023
Title High Cookie
Is there any info out
1 3
Replying to melonmochi • Apr 4, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
is bona and do hwan not as popular in sk as i thought? honestly i thought the ratings would be higher.....even…
Maybe most people don't know he's back in the industry lol because i also can't believe this is not popular ( on mdl )
1 1
Replying to zibeeb • Apr 4, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
Joseon Exorcist, Joseon Psychiatrist, now Joseon Attorney. What's next? Joseon Influencer? :D
OMG YES. imagine: a modern day girl transmigrates to joseon dynasty and "invents" being an influencer. i think that would be an incredible comedy
14 0
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Apr 4, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
It took a moment but now it's found it's pace. Their chemistry works so well, i would have never thought to pair them together. I love the outro song also.
6 0

1
1
1