Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 11, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Chatriel • Apr 1, 2023
Every time Porsche (Thor) appears on screen, I kinda feel like I just fell out of my chair....
There's no way his face is real. It's so perfect
7 1
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 31, 2023
Cha Joo Young is so versatile. I almost didn’t recognize her. The character she played in The Glory is very…
But they are both unhinged in their own special ways
0 0
Replying to DadaMame • Mar 31, 2023
The gae-sse-ki Right State Councilor is a good unlikeable character, I hate his laugh
He's such a talented actor. He was made for this role!!
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • Mar 31, 2023
He said that that series will most likely be his last work because he has a full time job n is sick of the entertainment…
Omg really wow. He changes his mind quick
2 0
On Our Blooming Youth • Mar 31, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth Spoiler
There's no way in hell it took them so long to consider a possibility of him being a twin. damn i know being a twin was frowned upon then but don't tell me ppl never thought twins existed lol
6 0
Replying to Licorice • Mar 30, 2023
LYA put so many hopes in new coach, I feel there will be a lot problems with him
I feel like he's gonna like her 😬😬😬
0 1
On Warm on a Cold Night • Mar 30, 2023
This is truly a masterpiece in my books. Funny, sweet and actually believably written. I hope they manage to make a s2 because there is so much left to explore
8 1
On Our Dating Sim • Mar 30, 2023
the amount of little kisses 💗💗 i loved this so much. super cute story
3 0
Replying to KMart • Mar 30, 2023
Title Astrophile
Is there any BL element to this at all, considering the line up of actors?
Yes. Papang and Toptaps characters but it's just hinted at. I think originally their story was meant to be bigger but idk what happened. Don't expect like anything other than crumbs
1 0
On Home School • Mar 30, 2023
Title Home School
Why do i feel like this is taking exceptionally long to film
1 2
On Crush on You • Mar 30, 2023
Title Crush on You
At least it's two minutes this time. A massive improvement, im so proud/ j
6 1