News
Replying to lovepatr • Mar 30, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
I saw a clip of that ponytail guy from love in the air saying "im bi" and leon from don't say no is pansexual.…
Also bisexuality was mentioned in one scene in love by chance i remember. Can asks if what's his face is bisexual bc he's been flirting w him
6 0
Replying to Froggie • Mar 30, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
They're so cute, I love them 🥺Side note: while there are bi men in bl, I hope that Cher also says that he is…
I saw a clip of that ponytail guy from love in the air saying "im bi" and leon from don't say no is pansexual. he doesn't say it but one of the characters does. the world is slowly healing
4 1
Replying to Burcu • Mar 30, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
Is Find Yourself gonna replace this?
Is that done filming
0 2
On The Real Has Come! • Mar 29, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Only complaint, why is the cheater one of the ML? go away sir
16 1
On Nothing but You • Mar 29, 2023
Title Nothing but You
I have to say i really feel horrible for Jiao's mother. Her husband is a piece of shit who belittles everyone, even his son and his son is an entitled brat. She just wants a loving household. Also Liang Taos mother wow. FLs bio dad was right when he said about one parent belittling the other. I swear everyone here has mommy or daddy issues.
8 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 29, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
The writers took inspiration from various other media for sure
The closet is glass
5 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 29, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
The writers took inspiration from various other media for sure
Bye imagine if they actually took inspo from that movie because the movie mostly focuses on two lesbians. one is called a "witch". she curses the person responsible. just imagine if they took inspo from that..... and then decided to phi nong these two. you ain't fooling anybody lmfao
4 1
On Nothing but You • Mar 29, 2023
Title Nothing but You
When he is good with pets AND kids>>>>
15 0
On Nothing but You • Mar 29, 2023
Title Nothing but You
The way she covered the score board 🥺🥺🥺😫😫😫 I'm actually gonna cry.
11 0
On Midnight Museum • Mar 29, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
That scene where Chan curses Khatha for all eternity reminds me of that scene in fear street 1666. It's literally the same context and everything! I'm losing my mind. i hope somebody knows what I'm talking about
7 3
On Nothing but You • Mar 29, 2023
Title Nothing but You
Nate is a red flag fr.
10 0
On Midnight Museum • Mar 28, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
Aha! I finally know why he chews so much gum. Bc bro is a smoker. Makes sense
3 1
On Midnight Museum • Mar 28, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
I was cutting scenes and then i realized that in ep5 Anthika says the same thing as Chan did this episode " The sun shall be turned into darkness, the moon into blood and the stars into rubbles raining down upon earth."
3 1
Replying to sierra • Mar 28, 2023
Title Nothing but You
did anyone else notice the bug crawling around in nate’s hair at the beginning of episode 6😂
Deserved
2 0
Replying to Eka • Mar 28, 2023
Title Nothing but You Spoiler
Yes. Her father has a mistress and Liang Tao is the daughter of his father & the mistress
Then is Luo Le's mother her friend or
0 0
Replying to MoonPisces • Mar 28, 2023
Title High School Return of a Gangster
I really like this actor and if he's the reason for removing the BL part, then I am very, very sad.
Pretty sure he was "positively reviewing the script" as they say before they decide to cut out the queer elements
2 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Mar 28, 2023
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Put it back in the vault
11 0
On Nothing but You • Mar 28, 2023
Title Nothing but You
Song SanChuan is already one of my favorites characters this year. Protection squad assemble!!!
5 1
On Our Dating Sim • Mar 28, 2023
Title Our Dating Sim
See how easy it is to create a decent romcom? Duration isn't at fault. Anyway i love them!!! I refuse to let them go this week 🥲🥲
14 0
Replying to duenneud • Mar 28, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
Finally, Katha remember Bam's name! I'm so relieved.
When she's about to die of all times 😂
3 0

1
1
1