News
On Midnight Museum • Mar 28, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
I never thought words 'phi nong' would feel like slurs
8 0
Replying to Epsarisgreco • Mar 27, 2023
Title Nothing but You Spoiler
MLโs motherโs husband (but not his bio dad)
Oh so his mom left them?
0 1
On Nothing but You • Mar 27, 2023
Title Nothing but You
Is An the uncle of ML orrrr? I'm confused
0 3
On Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty • Mar 27, 2023
Title Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty
Is this the one where the FL falls into a toilet and transmigrates into the past
0 3
On Our Blooming Youth • Mar 27, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I will defend this show like it's my job. You are allowed to not like it but that's because it's not up to your taste not because it's bad. And I will especially not accept any FL slander. So Nee is loml
12 2
Replying to Noy • Mar 27, 2023
Title UMG
How is being obsessive about supernatural things makes them a villian.ERN was also obsessive about aliensThose…
No it doesn't directly, i just don't want them to treat her a science project
0 1
On Choi Woo Shik • Mar 26, 2023
Person Choi Woo Shik
Hbd
0 0
On Warm on a Cold Night • Mar 26, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night Spoiler
I can't believe shopkeeper Li ended up being a villain. That gave me trust issues
2 2
Replying to Kate • Mar 26, 2023
Title UMG
I don't think she is mentally a kid, but rather an adult with no memories. If they are playing with the idea she…
Well if she wasn't exactly living these past 8 years, she is still mentally the same age. In my opinion she doing just fine. I mean young Erng was mature
0 2
On UMG • Mar 26, 2023
Title UMG
Ok it's picking up. I liked Sai and O at first but now they are getting on my nerves. I won't be surprised if they turn out to be the villains with their obsession w aliens and monsters. I'm rooting for Erng more. Let's not forget mentally she is still a kid while they are grown adults
0 7
On The Real Has Come! • Mar 26, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I love how much her family loves her ๐ it's sweet to watch
6 0
On Warm on a Cold Night • Mar 26, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night
Ok at episode 28, as much as i love him im annoyed by Prince Jun. Dude she's not into you. She will never be into you ๐ซ๐ซ stop frustrating us
2 0
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Mar 26, 2023
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Are we ever getting that S3
5 1
On Sweet Sensory • Mar 25, 2023
Title Sweet Sensory
It looks so lovely ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฅบ
0 0
On Song Wei Long • Mar 25, 2023
Person Song Wei Long
Happy birthday
2 0
On A Boss and a Babe • Mar 25, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
I need a Force Thor pairing in the future ๐๐
5 0
Replying to Jakeisbae • Mar 25, 2023
Title Our Dating Sim
irl or in the show?
In the show ofc
0 0
On Our Dating Sim • Mar 25, 2023
Title Our Dating Sim
I like how it's confirmed they both like guys. Although i adore thai dramas over any other country, they need to take notes in this regard
15 2
On Unintentional Love Story • Mar 25, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
Waittt the ML is from our Blooming youth! I thought he was hot. Guess I'm meant to simp for him
0 0
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 24, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
Gu Bai makes a very attractive woman lmfao
3 1

1
1
1
