Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to nolatoo • Jul 4, 2026
Title Love for You
I wish him sooooo much success. Yu Zheng did him so wrong for years. Glad he is free now and getting back on top.
What is TEF?
0 1
Replying to tslvr • Jul 4, 2026
as an avid rom-com enjoyer, i am not normally too bothered by acting, but for a story that is more intricate like…
Her eyes are definitely distracting for me too. That wasn’t so bad here though (maybe I’m just used to her at this point and have gotten immuned). Yet, I’m always baffled by how some actress newcomers rise to lead actress roles—like how, what’s the criteria? Whereas, some other more charismatic and expressive actresses remain perpetually as supporting or second leads.
2 0
Replying to Roowon waipeu • Jul 3, 2026
Title Love for You
Swl dramas airing at the same time 🥰🥰Same with youthful glory and seven relics I love this 🥰🥰🥰🥰
I wish him sooooo much success. Yu Zheng did him so wrong for years. Glad he is free now and getting back on top.
4 5
On Thorns and Old Moonlight • Jul 3, 2026
The negative criticism is far too harsh. This was a good vertical drama. Luo Zheng never disappoints. The FL actress is also one of my favorites in the short-length drama genre.
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 3, 2026
is ml really 5'8"in this series he looks very short.
FL is tall. So, it makes the ML look shorter than usual.
6 2
On Never-Ending Summer • Jul 3, 2026
On ep 15–sooooo boring. Why am I struggling with this, forcing myself? Cdrama drought. Tomorrow can’t get here fast enough.
3 0
Replying to nolatoo • Jul 2, 2026
“Overdo” and “Love for You” are dropping soon. I just finished “Love Has Fireworks”—lots of fun,…
“Road to Success” also
3 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Jul 2, 2026
Where are you guys now please?I am about to rewatch ep 23 to 24 after dropping it for so long waiting for the…
“Overdo” and “Love for You” are dropping soon. I just finished “Love Has Fireworks”—lots of fun, really enjoyed that. The Kdrama “See You At Work Tomorrow” is really good 😊—loving the subtle chemistry and the serious-but-warm vibes.
1 3
Replying to ziwiy • Jul 2, 2026
Was the proposal a dream sequence? It came out of nowhere and the lighting in that scene felt dreamlike.
No, it was real.
0 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jul 2, 2026
I thoroughly enjoyed this! 🥰 It wasn’t perfect, but I had a lot of good laughs along the way and the chemistry was 💯. A def rewatch for me when I need a jolt ⚡️ of feel-good vibes.
8 1
Replying to nolatoo • Jul 1, 2026
Title Overdo
1. Provoke (short drama)2. The Justice (regular full-length drama) 3. Miss Mystery (short drama) -steamy kisses…
All of these are very good! Enjoy.
1 1
Replying to Saneckles • Jul 1, 2026
Title Overdo
can someone recommend me some romance c dramas that's in this era, republican era.
1. Provoke (short drama)
2. The Justice (regular full-length drama)
3. Miss Mystery (short drama) -steamy kisses
4. Love Trap (short drama) -steamy kisses
5. Thorns and Old Moonlight (vertical drama)
6. Fall in Love -with Chen Xing Xu (regular full-length drama)
5 3
On Chen Xin Hai • Jun 30, 2026
Person Chen Xin Hai
I get him confused with Daniel Zhou. I can tell them apart, but at first glance, I confuse him with the other.
6 2
Replying to Ikkyvicky • Jun 30, 2026
Omg the women are down bad in this drama. One is proposing to a man and another getting on her knees and begging…
Yeah, that was wild. 😑🤦🏾‍♀️
0 0
Replying to Teens804 • Jun 30, 2026
Agree 👍 about this drama and definitely guilty myself of character v actor charges 😅
😉😀
0 0
Replying to mochiki • Jun 30, 2026
Does anyone else feel like they’re glorifying working hard at the office a bit too much?
Nope , I like the vibes of this drama. It’s good to be a hard worker—precise and excellent. I like the message. They seemed balanced too though—she rarely does overtime and he does rock-climbing.
13 1