Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to twinty • Jun 24, 2026
Is it safe to watch this now? I stopped after ep 28. The sticker on ep 32 does not look promising.
I cried during Ep 32.
1 3
Replying to nolatoo • Jun 23, 2026
His character is growing and changing. She forces him to do some things—wash vegetables, do laundry. He complies…
😄
1 0
Replying to Jenny park • Jun 23, 2026
This drama is not getting the recognition it deserves, coz how come the rating stuck,
I’m enjoying it too.
0 0
Replying to anya • Jun 23, 2026
I love how he protects her and also manipulates her into doing all household chores🤣🤣
🤣😉He’s a kind-hearted brat.
2 0
Replying to Jenny park • Jun 23, 2026
But that's the premise of the show, and I don't think he's annoying, I don't remember the last time I laughed…
Exactly, he’s so funny. 😆 People taking this show too seriously and getting all annoyed…OMG🙄. He IS annoying, but Qian Fei knows exactly how to handle him. She’s got this! He’s improving daily. Also, he’s good-hearted at his core. He’s done so many kind things for the FL and even his ex. He’s a kind, spoiled brat. I like him.
0 0
Replying to Dramalover16 • Jun 23, 2026
I love Tan Jian Ci as an actor, but his character in this drama is annoying me. I really don't like the gender…
His character is growing and changing. She forces him to do some things—wash vegetables, do laundry. He complies after balking. He’s getting better over time.
2 2
Replying to nolatoo • Jun 20, 2026
I also miss that smoking hot Mo-Li tension we saw in ep 9 when she was helping him with his robe and he couldn’t…
exactly
0 0
Replying to nolatoo • Jun 20, 2026
I also miss that smoking hot Mo-Li tension we saw in ep 9 when she was helping him with his robe and he couldn’t…
true
0 0
Replying to Normalwatcher20 • Jun 20, 2026
Drama started out well ,now it's just seems a lot of things happening but at the same time nothing is happening.…
I also miss that smoking hot Mo-Li tension we saw in ep 9 when she was helping him with his robe and he couldn’t take his eyes off her. Hopefully, we will get that vibe again before the series ends.

Regarding her leading someone on though—No way. She did no such thing. She repeatedly told that Han kid to scram.

I agree with others that the bigger story of what happened to Ye Li on that mountain and all the political intrigue that led to the intersection of her mother with Prince Ding are the most compelling parts of this drama. The romance is not secondary, in my opinion. But, when it realistically simmers down, that is not keeping me from enjoying the drama. The romance is good, but I do want a bit more. I believe more is upcoming.
8 7
Replying to Josna Vincy • Jun 20, 2026
Guyssss please tell me that Princess ain't dead... I really wanted her and that Fang guy to become a real cp!!!…
😔
1 1
Replying to Vermouth • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
In which episode does MC stop using the wheelchair and reveal to everyone that he isn't disabled?
Ep 22
4 0
Replying to fancy • Jun 20, 2026
This is what I have been asking myself. For someone so smart, how could she trust that snake.
My exact thoughts 😔
1 0