• Gender: Male
  • Join Date: January 6, 2016
Rich Man, Poor Woman
Jul 2, 2016
Amazing is the word to describe this drama. The only thing that didnt make sense to me was that Natsui is not that poor. One of the best written dramas I have watched. Watching Shun Oguri and Satomi Ishihara together was so funny and sweet. Those two are great together in this drama. The music in this drama is perfect fits with the drama as well. I like about it is the character changes in this drama. The song is so catching in the drama. I totally would watch this drama over again. This drama tells you about friendship,funny,drama,trustworthy,and love(romance). After the first episode I got hooked right away. Acting is really good, plot is fine, music is wonderful,and rewatch is definetly yes. A perfect romance comedy drama. Hyuga and Natsui perfect couple!

Code Blue
Apr 30, 2017
Two of my favorite actors are in this drama and they are Yamapi and Aragaki Yui. Both played their character extremely well.

Story: the story of the drama is pretty well set and clear. 4 doctors are on training to become better. At times they usually cared about riding the helicopter more than saving a persons life. I enjoyed how it become their goal to be honest well for one character they wanted to ride on it but had to show they could. The character development was pretty good. I don't really know if they talked about Hiyama and Shiraishi's past a lot or their goal. It was amazing to see the two guys working hard each day for their loved ones. The story of each episode got me interested to watch the whole drama.

Music: Music was fine I got used to the ending song and it was ok. The OST was ok as well it showed up during the right moments.

Cast: Lots of popular actors in this drama especially Yamapi and Aragaki also Toda too. I really like Kuroda-sensei's actor because I've seen him before in Nurse Aoi.

Rewatch: I'll rewatch it again but they do have more seasons and special to keep up with.

Hana Yori Dango 2
Mar 12, 2017
Story: The story is just good. So many obstacles for Makino and Domyouji to overcome to be together, that makes this drama so fun to watch. They are both meant for each other of course. It's so tough to watch because of these love triangles or love squares for the two people that want to be together. I liked that they explained each character more about the life back then or so. Very funny as well in every episode along with Domyouji saying the wrong words heh

Acting/Cast: There weren't many new major people but some. I hated so much that Shigeru person and Umi as well. Their actors both played it well tho to be the hated person. Jun Matsumoto and Mao Inoue just perfect together.

Music: ugh the music here wasn't as good as the music in season 1. I preferred wish and Planetarium much better than the ones here. OST still good at the right times.

Rewatch Value: Of course you have to watch season 2 over again to get the happy ending.

Overall: I enjoyed that first episode it was pretty a great start and the ending well I'll tell you it's a happy ending of course. Makino and Domyouji are the best couple in the world!

Nobuta Wo Produce
May 14, 2016
My first drama I ever watched. When I read the plot of the drama I was interested on watching it. First episode just hooked me on to the drama. I think it's the best drama ever made. This drama teaches about friendship which is why I loved it. It's so perfect a girl who has no friends being bullied hangs with a guy who's funny and a guy who doesn't want to show his true feelings to others. I get all happy when I'm watching this drama. Each episode makes me feel better every time I watch it. This was the best cast I seen as main roles Maki,Yampi,and Kame! I so wish there was a special after the drama. I really want to see Maki,Yampi,and Kame in a drama again altogether. There will be no drama better than Nobuta Wo Produce!

Gokusen
May 14, 2016
Gokusen will be one of my favorite dramas I watch. Yankumi is my favorite teacher. I wish she would be my teacher as well. The best cast out of all Gokusen version. This drama is emotional at times and teaches about life problems. This is a beginner drama to start with. It's funny,serious,fighting,and drama! Shin is my favorite character in the drama to watch because of his attitude. When I think of school I think of Gokusen.
Kurosagi
Jan 17, 2016
When i started this drama i didnt understand it. I was going to give up on it but i gave it another try and i understand it more. I liked how Yampi was different types of characters to swindle. The plot made sense it seemed like kurosagi wants to get revenge for his family by swindling swindlers. In my opinion i thought Kurosagi was a good guy. Maki was a decent role in it as well. I didn't like some painful moments in the drama. Kurosagi line was well remembered. I say this is a drama to rewatch.
Ns' Aoi
Aug 10, 2016
This is an underrated drama. I liked Nurse Aoi because of her hard work. Aoi wants to save peoples lives even if shes a nurse. Each episode tells more about the characters. There are some moments you may want to cry. The characters change over each episode which is quite amusing. Aoi Misora is a person I would look up to. I really loved Satomi Ishihara's acting in here. Dr.Takagi is a pretty great doctor. The cast isn't that popular but it sure is alright. The soundtrack is fine and the story is excellent. I finished watching through the drama and thought to myself this is one of my favorite dramas now. I hope you give Nurse Aoi a shot and watch it.

Once Upon a Time in China 5
by ken
I love the Once Upon A Time In China series but this one was just a mess. Tsui Hark  did return as the director to this movie but man this was not that good. Vincent Zhao is an underrated martial arts actor but they didn't use him for that here. Most of the time they just used guns to shoot each other and not martial arts but there is just too much guns in a martial arts film I didn't like that at all.

The story is kind of hard to understand. Its mostly Wong Fei Hung and his 4 students have to save the town from pirates.

The Cast looked good but wasn't used to its potential. I'm sure they could of thought of a different plot to do with this movie. The romance between Vincent Zhao and Rosamund Kwan has no chemistry. When your main actor Jet Li leaves the series and you continue it with a different actor that is a tough job. Vincent Zhao did fill in with the fight scenes but him to fill in for the romance part just didn't work out at all.

The Music was missing. The intros in the series are always good but in here it wasn't. It is Wong teaching his students martial arts but with a weird instrumental music. They barely used the Wong Fei Hung theme. The only good music in here was that they used the Jackie Chan version of singing the Once Upon A Time In China song at the end.

Re-watch: I don't recommend to rewatch it but sometimes I do for the laughter.

I was very happy that they brought back Jet Li to portray as Wong Fei Hung again. Once upon a time in china and America is the last installment in the Once upon a time in china series. Movies like this back then were really good they had like  anything you would want in a movie. Drama, Martial Arts, Historical, Action, Comedy, and Romance. Its better than those fantasy drams and movies. The Martial Arts in the movies make it look more fun to watch and more competitive. It was a great movie to end the series and much better writing in this one than the previous 2.
The Acting was decent not a lot of popular actors but if you have Jet Li in it the movie will be good. The american actors were also surprisingly good. Jet Li and Rosamund Kwan have wonderful chemistry together.

In this movie the story has a much better plot to understand why they traveled to America. There is like 2 problems in the movie one in the beginning and another one in the end so its not just about Wong Fei Hung and his memory loss.

The Music in this movie  made me very surprised. While Jet Li was still portraying as Wong Fei Hung in the first 3 films the music in those films were the best. What surprised me was that the music they used in here was just instrumental. Usually they have a singer for their intro but they decided to go with instrumental music and it still sounded cool. Whenever Wong Fei Hung Fights he always has this bad ass music that fires him up.

Re-watch well I always love to re-watch my favorite movie series. Every time I watch them I always find something new each time. I recommend to re-watch this more and more.

Taiyou no Uta
Jul 24, 2017
After watching One Litre Of Tears I found this drama. Taiyou No Uta or Song To The Sun is an amazing drama. Erika Sawajiri plays these characters beautiful. I never knew until know how amazing Erika Sawajiri can sing and her voice is great.

Kaoru loves to sing but her problem is that she cant go out during the day because of the sun. Karou is someone you look up to. Even though she has a disease she stills wants to accomplish her dreams or what she wants do in life and thats sing. Kouji supports Karou with her singing and is a caring guy.

A drama about music so the music has to be good right? Well in this drama the music is good. The songs Taiyou No Uta and Stay With Me are beautiful I wish we could get more songs like those in life today.

I would rewatch this but if you dont like tragedy endings then dont rewatch or watch it. These types of dramas are realy inspirational.

Boku no Ita Jikan
Jun 26, 2016
This is one of the better dramas than ones today. It really shows how a persons life impacts others. Takuto is a character i just enjoyed. He wants to keep living. Each episode gets more emotional than another. Haruma Miura did really well in this drama. I enjoyed the music in the drama. I would watch it again because it had a really good plot.
Hana Kimi Remake
Mar 6, 2016
I didn't watch the regular version yet because I thought the remake may have been better. I thought the whole drama was meaningful. There are fun,funny,and cool characters in this drama. I think Nakatsu is the best character in this drama. I didn't really get why did Ashiya wanted to come to the school but she did changed a lot. I didn't like how Ashiya always goes to cheer on Sano but it helped him to have more confidence. I very much indeed like the ending of this drama. I also found out that there were some actors that played Kamen riders were in this drama. This drama is definitely worth watching!

Hana Yori Dango
May 1, 2016
Hands down one of the best JDramas ever I have watch. The cast of this drama was excellent. Each episode is worth watching it was mostly unpredictable. There's characters you want to like and characters you want to hate so much in this drama. I didn't want to watch this drama at first but when I watched Gokusen with Jun Matsumoto I decided this drama might be as great as well. After watching this drama I now have 3 new favorite actors/actresses. I think the music in this drama is damn good. Jun Matsumoto played his part very well which is why this drama is worth watching. If you want to start watching JDramas start watching Hana Yori Dango.

Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger
Jul 16, 2017
This is probably the last super Sentai that was great. I'd still recommend this show if you haven't seen other super sentai series but maybe watch other series first so you'll understand. The plot is simple to understand 5 pirates and later one human from earth want to get the greates treasure in the universe. During their journey they achieve a super sentai power. The Villians aren't that tough until later where a certain rival makes it more tougher.

I love all of the main heros in the show nothing wrong with them they just match each personality. Gokaiger is my favorite super sentai ever is because of their leader Marvelous. I love each characters background stories.

Their OST is phenomenal love it. The opening is really catchy.
I have watch this show 3 times already and still want to watch it again.

H2
Jun 13, 2017
I feel like this drama doesn't get recognize that much. It's actually really good combining romance and sports was well written. Love triangles are so hard to watch for me. Not going to spoil anything but I hated Hikari how she had a boyfriend already but sometimes just didn't care about him and cared more about Hiro. Let's just say the romance couple ended how I wanted it to end. I loved watching the baseball games. The drama was about achieving your dreams and achieving others dreams along with yours.

Any drama with Satomi Ishihara in it I'll surely watch. I really liked Yamada Takayuki in this drama just seeing how different he was back then. The actors I think really were playing baseball good. There's just no character you can hate in this drama pretty much based on how it was written.

Soundtrack brilliant it's on YouTube by the way unless your reading this then that video might of gotten removed. I love K-Over back then when dramas had much better songs in them.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DnKG7mc0gk (H2 OST)

It's a nice heartwarming drama and I loved it. It's up there on one of my favorites.