Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: india
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2015
Replying to AngieBird • Apr 12, 2016
Wait, wait, wait... I missed something? When all this "don't ever leave my side again" (aka. i kinda…
Yes ..she never lost hope ..always believed that he is alive & kept searching for his sister ..swan did all things he expected from Ma Ri
5 0
On The Magician • Apr 5, 2016
Title The Magician
so sweet ...lead actors were beautiful and did verywell...
this movie reminded me of my fav film 'illusionist':)magic and romance:)
3 0
On Mood of the Day • Apr 4, 2016
wow .love this movie:) ..this kind of simple sweet & happy movies r my thing :)
yeon suk & chae won r so so sweet together...loved them both:)
2 0
Replying to Sul • Apr 4, 2016
Is this worth watching for now ? :)
Yes totally worth it
5 0
On Goodbye Mr. Black • Apr 1, 2016
Aww now I like jae rim tooo ...till now there isn't, one charecter in this drama that I hate .... All those who r in dilemma ..don't. Think just start watching :):)
2 0
Replying to sickofme • Mar 27, 2016
is this really worth watching? I'm wondering if I should start it or not now...
Don't think ...just start :)
9 0
Replying to aisha_a • Mar 25, 2016
I wonder the location of the beach house at episode 3&4,I think it is at thailand but exact location ?anybody…
Phuket Island I think
3 0
Replying to Aisha Haqimi • Mar 24, 2016
Title Goodbye Mr. Black Spoiler
very good chemistry between the leads . amazing drama No appearance for Jae Rim yet .
may be his charecter is linked to his sister ji soo's part
0 0
On Goodbye Mr. Black • Mar 24, 2016
wow such an interesting drama ....im loving the way its gng ..lee jin wook is treat to the eyes.....moon chae won is very very nice too
2 0
On One Night Surprise • Mar 9, 2016
this one super nice & super sweet movie ....actress is really pretty..aarif rahman is too adorable..daniel is hot as always:)
1 0
On Come Back Alive • Feb 28, 2016
haha this is funny so far ..i rarely watch on going drama but this time watching this and also descendents of sun...both r very diff from each other!!!
1 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Feb 26, 2016
wow thats a great solid start ...no wonder ppl r gng gaga over SJK ..very promising .. i rarely watch on gng drama..OST needs spl mention ..nice music!!!!!
3 0