Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
On The Oath of Love • Mar 18, 2022
Pleaseee I watched a lot of TOOL videos in Douyin and GW's sweet little acts of service for LZX had me giggling, silently screaming and walking around our house. πŸ˜­πŸ¦‹
7 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 17, 2022
I think someone needs to change the synopsis here in MDL soon when we get to know more details in the drama. Aside from what @UltimateFangirl said that the synopsis said "She has a loving boyfriend who she'll eventually break up with and then she'll meet Gu Wei," it also said that "She is forced to attend to his ailing health, and all of a sudden is forced to say goodbye to the job she was hoping to take." But it was shown that she is the one who volunteered to help his father, and they are financially stable at the moment so...?
7 3
On The Oath of Love • Mar 17, 2022
LZX : "Look! The aliens." Bestie, who's gonna believe you? 😭
And I love how GW just laughed it off >< Aaaccckkk my heart!
12 0
Replying to Yingmi • Mar 17, 2022
TV version will air EARLIER (🍿12pm🍿 beijing time) on wetv (copyright issues) but (EDIT) the episodes are…
what's the difference of tv and dvd version?
1 3
On The Oath of Love • Mar 17, 2022
The way LZX still bothers to talk a lot and bribe GW despite him paying no attention to her is so funny HELP 😭
6 0
Replying to Last Empress • Mar 17, 2022
I’m so disapointed by international fans on mydramalist rn I thought y’all would be more mature than c-netizens…
why? what's happening-
3 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 16, 2022
Hmm ... Am I the only one who didn't complain about LZX's attitude towards GW and how she didn't trust him because of her personal impression of him? I mean first of all, she had no reason to side with him at all after overhearing the issue. She's also young and still had a lot to learn, we already saw in Ep1 that she also had like some kind of temper and that's part of her personality. LZX is not perfect too, she speak and act rashly ngl - considering the fact that she only believed what's written online instead of believing the professional one lmao, she didn't thought of GW's feelings that time. But tbh, I like it that she was written this way because if she was a know-all and understanding young woman, then I think her actions will be less convincing. I would love to see her character growth in the near future. We can tell she listened to what GW said at the cafe because she didn't talk back anymore so I think she's also someone who can see and acknowledge if she's the one at fault.
12 3
On The Oath of Love • Mar 16, 2022
In The Untamed, Xiao Zhan's main character trait is playful, so it's so refreshing to me to see a different side of him in this drama! And Yang Zi was so adorable too, her scene with Daisy putting lipstick on YZ in front of the pub was so relatable lmao because my friends often did that in front of any place πŸ˜†. I'm so in-love with the Little Theatre every after each episodes, how did TOOL team came up with those?! Plus I'm loving our lead's chemistry! <33
10 0
Replying to uhsame • Mar 16, 2022
hi jane! it's pretty good far. it's very light-hearted and it's nothing to take seriously. female lead is charismatic…
omg hello uhsame! and also since you said those, I'm gonna watch it then. thanks for the heads-up!
2 0
On Legally Romance • Mar 16, 2022
I wanna watch this one because of Tao but I don't know the FL 😩. Also I'm not into this kind of genre right now and I haven't seen any clips from the drama either, but with its current ratings I feel like I should check it out. Should I give it a go?
2 5
Replying to Jade • Mar 15, 2022
Never thought of pranks πŸ˜‚.I'm quite disappointed πŸ˜‚, but it's ok I like the ending of the episode!
Can you like- spoil me which part are you disappointed? 😭 Gonna read it after I watch EP6 πŸ€ͺ
0 2
Replying to Cherrymotion • Mar 15, 2022
I remember someone said that we were supposed to get their first hot kiss scene when she's drunk? It's too sad…
I like more that change, I think that would kind of ruin the relationship progress or pacing of our leads and it can be seen as 'the other party took advantage of the situation.'
5 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 15, 2022
No one can make fun of this drama better than they make fun of itself with the typical romcom clichΓ©s LMAO πŸ˜‚. I know I already said this a LOT of times, but I'm loving it so so much. Almost all of the characters stand out in their own way.
12 1
On Business Proposal • Mar 15, 2022
In the first scenes on Ep5, I feel like my heart is also running along with Hari while trying to be on time to meet Taemoo at different places. πŸ˜‚
11 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 14, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
I really still can't settle my mind rn, the present Hee Do at Ep10 ending looks like her principles and viewpoint about life changed completely, and she has become more gloomy. After watching Ep11 preview, I started imagining things and it hurts so much. I kept on telling myself to just enjoy this moment no matter what will happen in the future, but after the bonding I've witnessed in the latest episode, I don't think I'll be able to handle it when there's a big plot twist that will happen. Gotta be mentally prepared in case, but I just can't. 😭
5 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 14, 2022
YJ : Gosh, how can I help her (SW) stop the bad habit of bribing?
Also YJ : *Casually eating the food she offered to bribe him* πŸ˜‚
These two LMAO 😭
17 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 14, 2022
YESSS OMGGG I HOPE THE MARCH 15 IS REALLY A FINAL DATE OF AIRING! WE'VE WAITED FOR MANY YEARS HUNAN!
3 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Mar 14, 2022
I actually became a Uaena (IU's fan) because of this drama, it was my Most Favorite Kdrama before because I was so emotionally attached to it. I was still younger back then and just watched every k-drama on TV while just enjoying them without really caring what's the purpose of the show, just as long as it has a great plot then I'll finish it. But after I've rewatched this drama a year ago, I felt like some things could've been executed better. Nonetheless, it still holds a special place in my heart and I'm still glad I did rewatch it because I felt again the roller-coaster ride this show let me experience before. I gave this drama a 9.5/10, the highest rating I ever gave in a drama.
3 0
Replying to BeLight • Mar 13, 2022
So many comments here on the lack of kissing. Here is my take. For Gorya, I believe her main language of love…
Your comment reminded me of what someone said in Tumblr about the FL (Deok Im)'s love language in The Red Sleeve :D. "If this isn't true love, I don't know what is." jaskdjs
5 1