Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ asian dramaland ♥
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Business Proposal • Mar 4, 2022
Please CAN SOMEONE CHANGE THE POSTER already, like UPDATE US SBS with a new one with better editing huhu. 😭
10 0
On One and Only • Mar 4, 2022
Title One and Only
I wanted to watch this since it aired because of Ren Jia Lun, Bai Lu and Wu Man Si but the plot seemed to be so heart-breaking 😭. I know this had a sequel but I just had a big heartbreak over a historical drama last new year and still can't get over with it ... Will I experience the same here? 😩
2 11
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Mar 4, 2022
From a recent LSY interview:Translated into English from Korean by @bloom_ing__"the coolest ever scene for deokim…
How come I already saw you watching a lot of currently airing dramas but is still updated with anything related toTRS. 😭💗
3 2
On Why Women Love • Mar 3, 2022
This drama already caught my attention since it started airing as the first episodes seems fun, but sadly I can't really start watching it right now. Now that all eps are released and it has come to end, was it good? Are there any draggy moments?
1 2
Replying to Jaehyun of NCT 127 • Mar 3, 2022
Title Moonlight
perfect except for the female lead dubbing
hi! actually the female lead itself was the one who dubbed it hehe, and it's actually her normal voice. ig it's fine tho if her voice is not everyone's type. ^^
7 1
Replying to MyHiguma • Mar 3, 2022
I started watching this drama because I wanted to know why this drama got so many awards.Now, I understand why…
I will definitely look forward to the future acting career of that child, as well as the child Deok Im. <33
3 0
Replying to kaisoda • Mar 3, 2022
In webtoon he will doubt about it very soon & eventually find it out quite soon but he wont tell her that je found…
OMG aaa even though it's a spoiler, you just made my day! It's so much better than my conclusions since yesterday, thank youuu. 😭
7 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 3, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
So I just finished watching the next episodes' preview, and even though it seems unlikely to happen, I hope they can address the 'fake name' matter earlier than usual timings in typical kdramas 😭.
2 2
On The Handmaiden • Mar 2, 2022
Woah, this is the first GL show that I've ever completed, and I didn't know how I even manage to but I'm glad I took the risk! I admit some scenes are just not for me, but I appreciated a lot of things in this movie.
4 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 2, 2022
Is it only me or I find AHS (KTM) more attractive when his hair is down and wears a brown coat just like in ep2's last scene 😬.
9 1
On Business Proposal • Mar 2, 2022
It's been so long since I've watched a simple typical drama, and this time I got to watch one but so much better than other dramas for me because they made use of the clichés at its best! All the leads are just so lovable, I really like the friendship between FLs and MLs plus the love storyline of the 2 couples. Also the fact that I'm able to guess what will happen next after some scene made me enjoy the show more HAHAHA. Now I can't wait for Ep3 to be released!
11 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 1, 2022
I really wanted to see the "She fall for her first, but he fall harder" trope for the 2nd couple, I love them sooo much already! Also, the animations were just so cute. Ahh, I miss these kind of feelings. If you know, you know. I now found my own therapist 😂.
28 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 1, 2022
To the far-future viewers, just how lucky you guys are? With the privilege to watch the next episodes without waiting for a whole damn week, did you save your own countries in your past lives?
12 2
Replying to ponnu • Mar 1, 2022
I really like Lee deok hwa playing lovable grandfather or father in dramas. He is really adorable in those roles.…
Aww same, and the fact that he pulled off both his role... An amazing actor indeed!
2 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 1, 2022
We get it that this drama will be not everyone's cup of tea, but still haters are just being so unreasonable at this point lmao. Stay away from the drama and go touch some grass.
16 0
Replying to Elle • Mar 1, 2022
Is the hangul 백 or 박? Cuz they sound almost the same that I'm hella confused too 😭.
Right? I also believe all these time it's "백" (Baek) bcs that's what I hear TT.
3 1