I'm watching this before when it was airing, but somehow I put it on-hold after watching Ep1. Does it have a happy ending? I'm planning to pick this up again...
I love Ahn Hyo Seop with this kind of looks more, and all the leads are insanely gorgeous ... Plus that smile? That smirk? Those eye expressions? Aiyooo Ha Ri how can you still be alive?! Also, same to Tae Moo with those outfits worn by Geum Huiii!
Though everyone else (us viewers) can see that Ha Ri literally looks like Geum Hui as they are the same person of course, maybe it's just that Tae Moo doesn't really much look to his employee's faces and just thinking that Ha Ri is still the old Ha Ri with glasses like ho she looked like in her resume. Yes, I kept on making up excuses for myself on how the hell he haven't recognize her face or even at least her voice yet. 😭 (Correction: And I'm TOTALLY fine with it 😌).
OMG yasss I'm still going to watch her latest 2 dramas, and is planning to completely watch Reply 1997 soon. Looking forward to actress Eun Ji again, as a Pink Panda I'm so so happyyy!!!
The last minute of EP8 were full of tension for me in a good and bad way T-T. I don't know what to exactly feel anymore as I'm so excited how the story will prevail yet at the same time, yet so anxious that the next episode might not go the way we want (any possible positive way), or even bigger conflicts may arrive. I have mixed emotions regarding with HD mistakenly thinking of YJ as Injeolmi, now I really need to calm down ... 😭
I love how every episodes has its own story arc, I'm not really a fan of the manga and any of the adaptations but I like the pacing and how it's going on so far. <3
I suggest you to try watching The Throne movie, though Princess Hwawan had so much lesser scenes, she is portrayed in a positive way. Also if you wanna know more about the Yeongjo-Sado history hehe.
I totally agree with you in those dramas listed here that I also have watched but dropped it. Love how you wrote what you've learned too! I really wanted to finish The Eternal Love because I love the 2nd couple plus I like Yang Mi in The Legend Of Fu Yao, plus the ratings is high and I heard it was like the drama with the highest ratings of all time in China. But yhe first episodes made me feel bored and the runtime is just too long 😭. Despite knowing The King: Eternal Monarch was airing last 2019, I didn't really watch it, just some clips. But last year, I decided to give a go. The first episodes caught my interest but in the 2nd half, the plot was already a mess T-T. Good thing I pretty like the leads' chemistry, and Woo Do Hwan pretty saved the show for me. Omo, ITSAY ... The first BL drama that I really watched. My friend recommended it to me as this is their most favorite BL drama, so I tried. I'm not sure yet if it's really good overall, but I just finished Ep2 since last year but still wasn't able to continue 'til now because I just can't get into the story, and I already forgot about it 😭 so thank you for reminding me ITSAY ㅋㅋㅋ.
Woah, Yoo Ah In's acting is so brilliant and his micro-expression are so damn good! All the supporting cast and of course the King really did so well too, everyone deserved a praise. The Red Sleeve made me watch this movie, and wow, I'm so grateful to come across this masterpiece. I've already learned some about the Yeongjo-Sado history in that drama, but I still searched up pretty much historical facts. The thing is even though the film could've been not that surprising or amazing to me as I already know what will happen next, this movie still greatly affected my thoughts to the whole story and added a more roller-coaster ride of emotions. I'm so happy and relieved, despite not being able to hold my tears, that I've known more of Yeongjo and Sado's most possible point of view when they are in that situation before. Also glad to see that the Princess Hwawan is presented in a positive way even after San became the king!
This article seemed so interesting! Though I'm not able to read everything as I haven't watched some dramas in the list yet so I'm kinda not prepared to read them for now huhu, but if someday I suddenly decided to pick them then I'll come back in this page XD. Anyways, I love how you both don't hesitate to say each other's real opinion without invalidating the other person's point of view. I've experienced the opposite before, that's why I'm not really that open even when I talk to my friends lmao. I better find someone soon my own Enny or Aehsassy HAHAHA.
Yes, I kept on making up excuses for myself on how the hell he haven't recognize her face or even at least her voice yet. 😭 (Correction: And I'm TOTALLY fine with it 😌).
I really wanted to finish The Eternal Love because I love the 2nd couple plus I like Yang Mi in The Legend Of Fu Yao, plus the ratings is high and I heard it was like the drama with the highest ratings of all time in China. But yhe first episodes made me feel bored and the runtime is just too long 😭.
Despite knowing The King: Eternal Monarch was airing last 2019, I didn't really watch it, just some clips. But last year, I decided to give a go. The first episodes caught my interest but in the 2nd half, the plot was already a mess T-T. Good thing I pretty like the leads' chemistry, and Woo Do Hwan pretty saved the show for me.
Omo, ITSAY ... The first BL drama that I really watched. My friend recommended it to me as this is their most favorite BL drama, so I tried. I'm not sure yet if it's really good overall, but I just finished Ep2 since last year but still wasn't able to continue 'til now because I just can't get into the story, and I already forgot about it 😭 so thank you for reminding me ITSAY ㅋㅋㅋ.