Ep 9 :1- The second leads are seriously getting on my nerves. Like let the main leads enjoy their lives and do…
To be honest, sorry if this might sound offensive to you but this was your comment that I appreciate the more than the previous ones. Also, not gonna lie it's fine for you to say the flaws you saw in this drama but I guess maybe it's the way of you saying them before which is why people see it as you're hating the show (?). But after reading this super long review of the Ep9, all I can say is thanks for clearing things up about your viewpoint and the effort. ~
I can't explain how much this drama gave me so much comfort I never thought I could get without even literally asking for it. Each second I spend my time watching this drama is so important, and not gonna lie it's so worthy of our time. The characters, cinematography, and the story pacing never disappoint.
Screaming internally ever since a while ago since I can't really scream out loud as it was already 3am here, I just can't get enough of these two! AAA my heart is about to explode, the aesthetics in EP9's last scene plus that heart-warming moment were just so pure. The way YJ stare at HD with those eyes like he's actually in-love gave me so much butterflies in my stomach! It's so crazy how much emotions were just bottling up inside me, and amazing how this drama comforted me so much during these past few weeks. I'll never forget the story of these loveable characters.
So it took abt 9 episodes of punching down on NHD by KYR for KYR to realise what a great person NHD is. This must…
Hmm, but I think Yu Rim didn't really completely mean those horrible words to Hee Do, she just vented out all of the despair she felt before to her. Plus she already know that Hee Do is the one who's always been comforting her for the past 2 years as Ryder37. I think from the starting point when she had known she's her online friend, she reflected everyday at her past actions which made her burst into tears and apologize to Hee Do for being Injeolmi, though it wasn't shown in the drama sadly but I can't say it's just a 180 degree turn lol. Yu Rim asked Yi Jin for 1 week to wait so that she'll finally be able confess to Hee Do that she's Injeolmi, so I'll think that 7 days actually had passed - and 7 days are long enough in my opinion.
I'm sorry not sorry to say this, I know HD's mom just act that way as she was protecting her job and had her own principles too but YR's mom easily grew on me so much faster and I like her more! I love how she comforted HD like that, despite being her daughter's #1 rival at that moment.
Ironic how it's actually Injeolmi (YR) who told Ryder37 (HD) that she must go to her idol's world but when HD actually did it, all she did was got mad at her and blaming her for what she did. 😭 But no matter how much I don't like YR's character these past episodes, I haven't really gave up on her and I'm really looking forward to how this drama will convince us that they can still be friends again!
HELP The first scenes made me feel sorry for HD, and I'm laughing so hard I can't 😭. To be honest we already kinda know that they won't stretch the misunderstanding of who's Injeolmi part but I still wanna praise this drama so much for not letting us down and making the whole week of waiting so worthy!
In EP9 preview, did HD even realized that she just confessed again to YJ? 😭 AAA That was so cuteee, plus YJ said he didn't need to think about it - because he already likes her too 🦋 I need more of 🍑's interactions, their chemistry is legit on another level! ✨
I often see Kim Young Dae's roles as a good guy, so I'm so excited to see him portray a bad character! Also I think Lee Sung Kyung will nail her role again (as always) and will be a strong FL, as strong as her bangs! 😍
I love how this drama is able to show us the connection of weather to human's emotions, it's such a fresh story for me. Though in real life I can't relate with any of the characters, as I try to put myself in their shoes, I find (most of) them understandable. Each character has their own flaws which makes it more realistic, and I like how their growth is portrayed so far. I'm really satisfied with how Si Woo and Ha Kyung act as matured partners, they understand each other which makes me feel like they're really trying their best to have a healthy relationship despite having different experiences in life which hurt them in the past. Ki Joon and Yoo Jin are just annoying as of now, hoping to see some character development in the next episodes. This drama isn't actually as bad as others make it seem, and to those who is still hesitating to watch this, it's actually worth a try.
No wayyy, EP8 as so much of a fan service, I was screaming internally when the 3rd part (night time) of the Sports Festival started !!! It was so much fan that I kept on looking forward to each of the performances, plus Idol Kang Daniel and Dancer Park Yoona are back! I'm sooo happy, so I'm gonna savour all the happiness right now for me to not forget about everything later on incase there will be a worst-case scenario in the future 🤣. Also Wi Seung Hyun, I didn't expect that!
Not me thinking this drama would be just youthful and heart-warming with cute chemistry between the leads ><. Though I know it's a story with how (rookie) cops live, I still didn't expect to feel a lot of tension too 😭. It's not bad, in fact I think it was great that this drama wasn't just all of what I've expected and there's more in it. But since I came for all the cast' chemistry, I came so unprepared. I hope it won't make me feel lost soon!
https://mydramalist.com/article/twenty-five-twenty-one-main-leads-to-sing-the-next-ost-of-the-series