Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
Replying to jade next door • Feb 2, 2022
https://twitter.com/Hoyaanae/status/1487621479625740288a thread analyzing the ending scene of ep 6/first scene…
sheesh amazing how viewers can be creative in their own way and can find/interpret hidden meanings to those kind of scenes where some thought there's nothing in particular that's happening ... argh I love this sageuk sooo much
2 1
Replying to LBPG • Jan 29, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
Question is, did you dream you died and met San in your afterlife? πŸ‘€ I'm not admitting to anything πŸ‘€
Actually what I dreamt about yesterday wasn't about the afterlife ending, I'm wandering around in a familiar place, idk what I'm doing there, then I suddenly ended up standing in front of an old house (which I think is the chamber of Deok Im, not sure) then I saw her eating a tangerine with San. When I ran to them as I'm so happy to see them, I got tripped then it made me woke up already as I thought my foot hurts but it was just a dream ... I cried so much after waking up, I just told my mom that I had a nightmare that's why I cried. 😭 I didn't cry because I got tripped tho, but...you guys already know what I mean.
3 0
Replying to Elle • Jan 28, 2022
omg this was really helpful, now I think I learned more about the show huhu, I'm also reading all the chats now…
ohh same thoughts haha, ideas will just suddenly pop out of our minds whenever a co-viewer also said their thoughts about TRS ... for me this just shows how detailed and careful the drama is
1 1
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 28, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
The fact that King Yeong Jo (Lee Deok Hwa) already spoiled us in their Drama Press Conference before the drama's premier that he will die in San's arms- aaaaa too bad I've watched that pretty late 😭 But I'm still able to watch it a while ago, so no regrets :D ... and also it's so heart-warming to see how he repeatedly praised how great of an actor Lee Jun Ho is, I love them so much 😭
5 0
Replying to BluSeaMermaid • Jan 28, 2022
https://unlocktheredsleeve.wordpress.com/2022/01/19/unlock-the-red-sleeve-cuff-chat-26/ I really like this interpretation…
omg this was really helpful, now I think I learned more about the show huhu, I'm also reading all the chats now ~ tysm for sharing this!
3 3
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 28, 2022
4 weeks have passed and I still can't get over this dramaaa. My tiktok fyp, tumblr feed, discord profile gif and banner, youtube home, almost everything were related to TRS. I'm also streaming to My House, Make It, A.D.T.O.Y., and TRS osts because my heart don't want to move on yet, I found myself going to this page everyday and see how my co-fans interact with each other and share their opinions about the show plus the everyday updates about it and our leads. I know I've said all of this a million times already but TRS made a special place in my heart, even words aren't enough to describe all the emotions I felt and untold thoughts I had about this show. I was still wondering now, how come I didn't expect anything when I first watched it but now I'm so attached to it? To the point I even dreamt about a scene in the show, I must be crazy haha TT. I'm re-watching it for the 3rd time now and I'm in Ep6, but even though I already know what will happen next, my heart still anticipates for the next scene as if it doesn't know anything and enjoy the rollercoaster ride again. So happy that I still didn't hesitate to start watching it before despite knowing the possible (which is the actual) ending. Their love story hit so hard.
12 5
Replying to jade next door • Jan 25, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
https://twitter.com/RedSleeve_CN/status/1483724110908002305 ;)
yes I think it's actually obvious, especially that scene where she teared up saying "I miss you" after waking up in the library T-T
2 0
the_sapio_nerd • Jan 25, 2022
Late reply to this review though I already read this before and sorry for that, but I still want to thank you for making this review. I remember you said "I was more than willing to give it a 9.5 but that only issue made me deduct 0.5." and rated it 9.0 but then just now I saw that the rating was already different. I was about to tell you the reason why they didn't make it a 20-eps drama but I guess you already know haha. Anyways, I enjoyed reading the long review ~ :D
2 3
Replying to jade next door • Jan 20, 2022
https://twitter.com/RedSleeve_CN/status/1483724110908002305 ;)
OMG 😭 for those people who said that deok-im never loved him and all of her actions are just because of their servant-master relationship, you better see this post! πŸ₯Ί
4 2
Replying to jade next door • Jan 20, 2022
i can't get out of this drama,i can't get over it and it's been 20 days..
we definitely feel you T-T
4 1
On Snowdrop • Jan 16, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
Okay but the way how Ji Soo tried to comfort Hae In with that coffee, and the heart-warming smiles they both shared- I can't AAA 😭. I felt like wanting to jump in on the screen while screaming internally every time they exchange convos, that time was so precious huhu. Plus I had to say the background music did really made me feel better! Now we had to wait for another almost 5 days for the next ep to air, but this time I'm kinda fine with it lol.
13 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Jan 16, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Soo Ho recorded something on Young Ro’s tape. She will probably find out about it only after Soo Ho dies. Sorry.…
i- 😭😭😭
3 0
On Snowdrop • Jan 15, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
When Soo Ho told Yeong Ro that she must just to do what he said (but she didn't), we all can see how his eyes looked like so worried for her 😭 I love the every emotion Hae In had shown to us so far, and also of course our Ji Soo did great too. ~
21 0
Replying to Booksandtrees • Jan 15, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
Loved that you included their primary Love Language in your synopsis. For sure , Yi San's was Words of Affirmation…
so true T-T and there are also little details where we'll actually see how she loved him, but ig some ppl just focused on her resistance that's why they got mad to her actions :'( anyways, the love story was still sooo beautiful for me, I'll not be able to forget about this show ~
1 1
On Snowdrop • Jan 15, 2022
Title Snowdrop
OMG so many comments rn AAA I hope this'll be a light-hearted ep ~
4 1
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 15, 2022
2 weeks passed and I'm still visiting this page everyday, I love how I still saw people who kept on doing the same with me 😭. And also thank you guys for sharing updates and FMVs here, we're totally entertained jaskdjs, plus I love reading those people's comments who still share their thoughts about the show. πŸ’—
10 0