Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 12, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
As someone who enjoyed the show, I'll say one of the main reasons why I liked TRS so much was because I kind of understand where DI's actions are coming from. Some people got tired of the 'push-pull' romance, I saw it all over the internet, but I think DI's actions are actually very reasonable. She really loved YS, and she expressed it through the act of service - by helping and protecting him at her best. Though she protected him just because of her responsibility at the very first, it slowly became her own will. But YS's way of expressing his love is through words, and it was also what he wanted from her. But what she did is made it look to the king like she's helping him just as she's one of his people, that's why he's still hesitant if she really loved him or not. If she agreed right away to become his concubine as they loved each other, she thought it'll drive her into misery. It's not that she didn't thought of his status, but she know she's in place for rejecting him as she's not the only woman in Joseon who can produce an heir for the king. Also like what she said (and the main reason), is it'll be so hard for her seeing him together with the queen or other concubines but can't do anything about it as she might be his one and only love, but she know her and her feelings is not the priority - that's why she rejected him. When she rejected the king and he ordered her to live outside the palace, she didn't beg for his forgiveness and really left the palace before dawn after that night. She gathered up her courage and left the palace to get out of his sight (then they didn't saw each other for a year) thinking he can heal and move on, she was really brave for doing that (though we know they both weren't able to move on lol). Yes, we also saw that he loved her whole-heartedly to the point he didn't complain when she didn't trusted him about DeokRo's issue. She know how close he is to him and I'm sure she also saw how the king always forgave him that's why she thought he'll just turn a blind eye again and acted like that to save her friend. DI might be the wrong one for not trusting him at that time, but after what happened to Deok Ro followed by the exaltation of Hong could've made her brightly see him in a different side, I think that was the time when her heart softened more for him, followed by YS's words that 'love' night which made her choose the path she's been avoiding all those years. I'm pretty sad seeing some people hate on her, I think she's really a well-written character who knows her worth.
19 3
Replying to Yu Sifeng • Jan 12, 2022
is this ur first historical drama lmao?
nope but I wasn't really a fan of historical dramas so I don't watch that much. I'm more into modern, and this is the only historical drama which caught my eye for a long time. also I'm not that used to sharing my opinion so ... hehe
1 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 11, 2022
So for the past 10 days, I still can't get over with TRS. Every time I'm doing something then suddenly remember the drama, I'll spend the rest of my time reading facts about Yi San and Deok Im's history and everything related to TRS. I also read a lot of feedbacks, and surprised with how a lot of viewers have different thoughts about it but explained their P.O.V. so well that almost all of what they said makes sense to me (welp) whether it's the same or different opinion with mine. I'm saying this for those who bashed the drama just because of the ending. My point is, when this drama existed, I felt like I stepped on to another level of my life in the middle of the boring lockdown life and I haven't felt this for so long. I'm hiding in the dark before TRS but interacting with the co-viewers (even just using the social media) especially to those who respected my opinion made me feel that I did a good job and I it's like I've known I grew as a person. Now I can really say that we truly need to listen to other's opinion, and don't drag things. It was such another great eye-opening experience for me.
17 3
Replying to Elle • Jan 5, 2022
OMG can you share a link? Pls I would really love to see her dance to a 2pm's song especially My House 😭 and…
ahh still on the 19th ... and yeah sorry I made what I said be longer haha. I could've just said that ... anyways thank you so much ~
1 1
Replying to LBPG • Jan 5, 2022
Update on Seyoung's 15% pledge, she was talked out of that dance and is now doing My House too (I hope Jun K.…
OMG can you share a link? Pls I would really love to see her dance to a 2pm's song especially My House 😭 and wanna see Jun.K do that too hahaha
1 3
Replying to jade next door • Jan 5, 2022
guys do you think there's a possibility they'll be releasing the deleted "19+ tattoo kissing" scene at least online?…
wait help I never heard of it- ... someone who cares to share? :")
1 1
On Wok of Love • Jan 5, 2022
Title Wok of Love
Why does it feel like it was so easy for an actor/actress to ... kiss a person you don't love personally irl? Like-
(ehem Junho ehem) how can they huehue πŸ˜­βœ‹πŸ»
5 0
On Ghost Doctor • Jan 4, 2022
Title Ghost Doctor
omg my apink's ult bias and kim bum's interaction- I never saw that coming until I saw a tiktok video which brought me here 😭
4 0
Replying to Choppy • Jan 3, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
alternate universe in modern time, aka. new drama w same main cast πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
The thing is that was just an AD and the news about there'll be some scenes from Youth Of May is fake. After I watched that, I was half-hearted thinking if I should sob to the fullest or be happy because they got together again. 😭
1 1
Replying to Yeshi • Jan 3, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
How likely are the chances of Moran Hill 1 being Taedong River 1's sister he often mentions about? Did Yoo In…
I think Yoo In Na is not his sister, there was a scene before when Soo Ho is talking about her sister to Yeong Ro and the flashbacks to NK that exact time his sister was putting the necklace on him, it was clearly not Yoo In Na.
2 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 2, 2022
It's pretty rare for me to watch a historical kdrama, but Mr. Queen changed my perspective. And I had to say THIS ONE got me too, I really loved how good they portrayed this drama so well, from the cast to the costumes, then script and scenes- this sageuk deserved more recognition! Though I haven't watched everything yet and somehow already know the ending, I'd say I enjoyed this more than I expected, and I think all those mixed emotions I felt would last long. ~
3 1
Replying to CKT_DramaFan • Dec 31, 2021
It’s not a surprise he doesn’t post pics with any of his FL. Especially seeing some of the extreme comments…
HELP?!?! SeYoung is being attacked- PLS NO NOT HER 😭
4 4
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 31, 2021
Pleaseee Junho in-love was so lovely to watch, I can't- 😭 So happy that I grabbed this drama to binge-watch after almost all eps aired, and everything was really amazing for me so far. ~ <3
11 1
On Reincarnation Love • Dec 31, 2021
I'll really wait for this AAA I'm sooo happy to see them work together again! And finally a story abut love and reincarnation to let my heart feel at ease after YOM πŸ˜­πŸ’•
3 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Dec 28, 2021
Now that I already finished the 2 eps, I'm still hooked up with this! Come to think of it, just the very first part of ep 1 already got me goosebumps. I love the way how it started, it ended, and how the production team, editors, and staffs deal with almost everything in the show. Also it's very modern and timely, and I think I'm able to enjoy this one more than the other adaptations. To those who haven't watched this yet, worried about the acting? No need. I personally think Tu (Gorya) was great as a first-timer, and most of the watchers thought so too based from all of the feedbacks I saw. Plus, the explanation was amazing, they let us understand more a character's p.o.v. And the OSTs omg they were sooo good. The 1st 2 eps of the drama was already more than I expected! Hoping for it to be not dragged down in the next eps! ~
21 7
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Dec 26, 2021
Title Snowdrop
they wanted to move past the controversial parts as fast as possible, thus 3 episodes shown.It appears that JTBC…
ohh, thanks for the info ~
1 0
On Snowdrop • Dec 25, 2021
Title Snowdrop
So happy that the ratings and feedback was slowly getting back to its feet. Anyways I got confused why the airing date changed but glad I read in the comments, tysm guys. <3
18 2