Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ asian dramaland ♥
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 14, 2022
I love how they presented this drama to us. The cinematography is a top-notch, and the 90's vibe is so aesthetically pleasing. Someone said all the small details make the setting so realistic which is very true, plus the delivery of lines of our leads are so clean. Also both of their acting skills are truly outstanding, I just- LOVE everything about this show so far, and I hope it's not too much for me to have higher expectations!
16 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Feb 13, 2022
Deok Im confessing her feelingshttps://twitter.com/filmwuju/status/1492770301574520834?s=21https://twitter.com/shjky/status/1493038159642652673?s=21(2nd…
OMG I NEED TO WATCH THIS WITH ENG SUBS ASAP 😭💜
4 1
Replying to dolphin345 • Feb 13, 2022
Why do u feel that way?
I don't want to spoil too much hehe, but umm ... all I can say is try watching it! <33
2 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 13, 2022
Why did it felt like they already told the ending in the beginning 😭. Anyways, the 1st ep was pretty refreshing for me, and I really like it. The characters are already lovable in their own ways and I never felt bored, the 1-hour+ passed by so quick.
9 8
On Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me • Feb 12, 2022
OMG I just saw in my archive facebook stories that last Feb 14 2020 that instead of going out with my family or friends (since I don't have a bf), I'm watching this 😭 ... I was still a baby cdrama binge-watcher that time, and I can't remember already how I have mixed emotions while watching this show that time, like- I even spend my Valentines Day to watch it but at the same time don't want to rate it higher than 7.5 ...
6 0
Replying to Elle • Feb 12, 2022
Trying to re-watch it properly now because I saw Minju in Chanyoung's instagram post last 2017 ... 😭💗.
Too bad this movie was released when IZ*ONE is having a very hard time that's why this movie don't have much promotions ...
3 0
On Gokusen • Feb 12, 2022
Title Gokusen
2002-2008 drama but it never felt so old even 2 decades already passed, even still seeing some TikTok contents of Gokusen all seasons 😭❤️
10 0
Replying to ROBIN KINGz • Feb 10, 2022
On jo didn't bit by Hyeonju.
Hmm maybe sure, but why the zombies and the rat didn't attack or bite her? Hehe. Anyways, still 8.5/10 for me. ~ ♡
1 0
Replying to The Red Sleeve • Feb 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I also thought about that before. Even in other social media platforms, I've seen some people questioning about the scene where he asked him for the 3rd time to be his concubine, why he didn't gave up despite knowing what can happen if she became his. Then after some thinking and re-watching of the drama, I came to this conclusion:
It was indeed true that she wanted to be out of the whole palace mess no matter how much she likes him. You also said that he put his feelings before her, and I think the main reason for that is he because he never thought that fate won't be that good for him either.
Remember how he promised a few times that he will not love like his grandfather, and that he'll protect his loved ones? That was his intention, but it didn't came to his mind those times that he'll slowly take his grandpa's footsteps until he became the king. He desperately wanted her to be his family, and be his concubine for him to be able to protect her by his side. San told himself that it's the path he'll take, so I think that's the reason why he made that decision.
Also like what MMMhwat said, the label of "The King's Favored Court Lady" puts a target on her back that every political rival of the king wanna use her. Aside from that, we all know that she already rejected him twice - but even though she did, even only the thought of not seeing him for the rest of her life must've hurt her based on how they were apart for 1 year before. Even though she had freedom outside the palace, it doesn't mean she don't miss him too much and she was in pain in those times. It made her decide to stay by his side too, which also made it not forced.
Plus, San respected her decision when he rejected him twice before right. In the 3rd confession, he said he'll really let go of her if she wanted - but Deok Im grabbed his clothes instead of running away. That's the point when she finally came into the conclusion that she'll face the consequence of her decision like what she's always doing, and face the future that awaits her.
3 0
Replying to TatyaVinchu • Feb 10, 2022
Should I watch this drama. I don't want to emotionally trouble myself.
I'd say yes because it's still worth-watching. That's also my problem at first because Moon Lovers traumatized me XD, but after I tried watching it as most of the feedbacks I saw after each episode air were all positive, that's when I tried. After watching the first few episodes, I was so into the drama that I even forgot about the emotional damage I can get haha, and just enjoyed what the drama offered me.
7 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 9, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
I didn't hate the drama, in fact I like the drama overall, but I just want to point out few things:
1. On-jo got bitten a bit by Hyeonju at the 1st ep but she didn't even became like a hambie or somewhat? I get it that she might've anti-bodies but they didn't bring it up at least once in the latter eps and it looks like even On-jo forgot about it already ... I just think bringing it up could've cleared up confusions about the show, and not leaving us hanging like that.
2. Jimin disappeared but no one looked for her. Yes, she was wrong for leaving Hyoryung instead of helping her but when she disappeared no one talked about her. The students just said that there are many people who already died so let's not lose anyone else anymore, they said this repetitively yet I feel like not looking for Jimin particularly means they didn't give importance to her, when she's with them all along. If I'm wrong and they did look for her, then sorry for skipping some scenes or not paying attention to every little detail, but I really didn't see this happen ...
3. Eunji and Gwinam sparring instead of Cheongsan and Gwinam, I think they just added it for the writers to have a reason for Cheongsan to die (or fake die somewhat). We need to see her revenge.
4. I know it's kinda possible for a vlogger to really appear if there really is a situation like this irl, but he didn't do anything here aside from running for his life and just became a burden to the police. I know he's just an extra but I think they could have and had the chance to make his character likable or interesting.
5. All adults in the school became zombies. I thought On-jo's father looked like someone who can survive in a big crisis like this, but they made him go through so much only to kill him few minutes after he reunited with her. I just saw rn that someone already pointed this out, but still-.
8 4
On Why Women Love • Feb 9, 2022
I've seen lots of clips in IG and this drama looked pretty good :D and Gina Jin is sooo pretty omo the last time I saw her onscreen was when You Are My Glory is airing ~
3 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 8, 2022
I've always liked NJH's acting since I've watched Moon Lovers, and KTR's acting in Mr. Sunshine got me goosebumps. Looking forward to the chemistry of this duo!
10 0
Replying to Santina • Feb 8, 2022
Girrrl, I feel you. It's been over a month since it's finished and I still can't watch any other dramas. They…
Totally. Though I still watched some dramas which just finished airing like Snowdrop and All Of Us Are Dead, those didn't made me so attached to them the way TRS did. T-T
3 0
Replying to Asian girl • Feb 8, 2022
Same, i used to love modern dramas more than historical. But now, i feel like i could never enjoy modern dramas…
I feel you, that was what also I'm currently experiencing 😭
2 0
On The Red Sleeve • Feb 7, 2022
No, this is so unhealthy. It's so unhealthy how I love this drama so much, to the point I will make some excuse to myself postponing watching an ep of a drama I'm currently watching just to spend some time reading all the every little details of the analizations people in SNS have about the The Red Sleeve, which is so not me. I have never done this even in my favorite modern dramas of all time, and I know myself as someone who enjoys modern dramas more ... How much did TRS impacted me?
23 4
Replying to Elle • Feb 7, 2022
I wanna watch this drama as some clips in instagram looked so cute and I told to a lot of ppl that I can come…
woah omg, thanks for the responses guys ~ much appreciated ^^
3 0
Replying to Cocci • Feb 7, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
Someone knows why she died? Did they say why she died? There are many things that I don't like about the ending…
In my own opinion, even though the drama didn't directly tell the reason, it was quite obvious. The novel explained more of Deok Im's point of view, but as the drama have just 17 eps, that's the reason why we didn't get to see more. In the drama, Crown Prince Munhyo who is Deok Im's birth son (1st child) died because of having measles, and based on history it was not long after her 1st daughter (2nd child) with San also died. We also saw in the drama how she can't even protect her best friend who also died. Aside from the consecutive loss and pain she had been through, her choice to be with San whom she loved also means loss of her freedom - because as a concubine, her only duty was wait for the king to arrive at her chamber and she can't visit as much time as she want those people dear to her, which really made her go downhill. Ever since the drama started, we already see how she wanted to protect her life being a court maid and just kept on wishing for everything not to change, for everything to be in that way forever. However, her love for San - who is ironically the exact person who even himself still had very limited choices despite having a great power after becoming the King - bloomed in her heart that's why it got shaken, and things already started to change before she realized it. After becoming a low-rank consort then Senior 1st Rank Consort Uibin, she kept on calculating and thinking what she gain and what she lose after becoming the concubine. Everything was so hard for her, yet she couldn't even mourn that long for the death of her children. It was most probably the grief accumulated in her heart which made her fell ill, and die sooner along with the baby in her womb (3rd child). Meanwhile some said she had liver cancer or unidentified illness, but I haven't found any facts about that so ... :D
7 1