Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
Replying to tinkin • Feb 7, 2022
I heard that after many years, MBC was finally able to get a high rating and got a 17% rating on this drama. I…
Yes, it is. Aside from the beautiful cinematography which everyone can enjoy, the plot is based on history and there are so many parallelism. I hope you'll get to enjoy the show as much as we did. ~ Anyways, please do share your thoughts about the drama while watching it or incase you already finished it!
5 0
On Hello, the Sharpshooter • Feb 6, 2022
I wanna watch this drama as some clips in instagram looked so cute and I told to a lot of ppl that I can come back in my cdrama slump if this turned to be great, but the viewers and ratings were lesser than expected so I started to get confuse again ... Based on the newest episode, should I really watch it?
3 5
Replying to Elle • Feb 6, 2022
What did I just read- 😭 ... This is so heart-breaking huhu, she didn't deserve this 😭. She must be so lonely,…
omooo yes I was talking about that site 😍 thanks for sharing it ~
2 0
Replying to 9783705 • Feb 6, 2022
An excellent thread worth a read to understand why Deok-im was extremely hesitant about accepting the King's favour…
What did I just read- 😭 ... This is so heart-breaking huhu, she didn't deserve this 😭. She must be so lonely, :(( And the fact that it's not even impossible in their time, what if it really happened before? T-T
Wait I just remember, a site said that she was still a tiny bit luckier than other consorts because she had a permission to see her family (brother) but other consorts can't ... But anyways, even with that little permission, everything must still be too difficult for her to bear :<.
3 2
On Business Proposal • Feb 6, 2022
I'm so excited for this as I love all the main leads, but plots like this can easily made me got afraid of the possible circumstances lmao T-T. I hope this won't be a clichΓ© drama, the teasers are also making me have expectations even tho I don't really understand everything as they don't have english subs ...
1 0
On Mare • Feb 5, 2022
Title Mare
I watched this last year and I'm in Ep50+ but I'm not able to finish the show as I didn't have time to continue it then Tao's bday last Thursday made me watch a lot of AIB-related contents in TikTok which just made me remember Mare welp T-T.
4 0
Replying to jade next door • Feb 5, 2022
https://twitter.com/RedSleeve_CN/status/1489553412543086595THIS DETAIL IS WAY TOOO CUTE
OMG I just realized it now 😭 I rewatched the drama 3x but haven't seen that little detail, and I learn how to read and write a few of Mandarin. One of the first characters I've learned is ζ„› (ai) which is 'love', but can't believe how I didn't notice that letter in that scene 😭
6 0
On The Red Sleeve • Feb 4, 2022
So, I rewatched the ep17 yesterday because I wanted to cry after watching those fmvs lmao, and San's "please, love me" still hit so hard T-T. My eyes became so puffy before finally being able to sleep, and I read a lot about San's history. I just've known yesterday that the real Jeong Jo died looking older than the scholars whom he often had a drink with (after the real Ui Bin died) were actually older than him, he died having some white hairs at 49 years old which made me burst out tears even more 😭.
13 2
Replying to Elle • Feb 4, 2022
Now I've totally made up my mind to write down everything about The Red Sleeve, from 1st-17th ep and include history…
Also my past 2 works weren't that pretty and detailed, just the summary as I just wrote them out of boredom (with love kekw) T-T ... But this time I'll make some efforts HAHAHA :tiktok_proud:
2 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Feb 4, 2022
On February 13th, there will be a online fan meeting for Taiwanese fans with the three main leads~
they're sooo luckyyy ~
4 0
On Snowdrop • Feb 4, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
Well, umm ... The ending was indeed pretty rushed for me, but I still loved it overall. Even so, I think I won't be able to rate it a 9/10 which I originally used to when the drama is still airing. Maybe it's because of all the NK spies' death Kang Cheong Ya's future dream which we never got to see if it happened, or/and the lack of closure from Room 207 girls. Please, how Eung Cheol died was already too shocking for me that instead of crying at his scene my face turned 😢. Plus Gyeok Chan- T^T ... To be honest, a lot of us already saw that coming, even me, but I rather closed my eyes desperately hoping at least a happy ending for them. Young Ro's last scene with Soo Ho in the dorm is what made me burst out tears, imagine the one you love dying in front of you- even Soo Ho said that she must desperately live, if she was me I might not be able to go on haha. The acting of all the cast were so good, Ji Soo did well too, and as expected from other veteran actors. The last seconds in the show made it up a bit for us, and I still have mixed feelings with the whole journey we've been through, but I'll still rate it 8.5/10.
3 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Feb 3, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Fact : the then president who was responsible for the Gwangju massacre died last year on 21 December2021 (90 yrs…
Wait ... You just reminded me of how painful Youth Of May was ... πŸ˜ƒ
1 0
On Adult Trainee • Feb 3, 2022
I haven't watched everything yet I could easily say the 2nd couple is definitely the kind of couple that I want to see in a drama, the show is more realistic because of them and their chemistry is just- πŸ”₯. I stan (G)I-dle and watched this for Miyeon but my attention was more in Yura and Namho, I want to see more of them together.
8 0
On The Red Sleeve • Feb 3, 2022
Now I've totally made up my mind to write down everything about The Red Sleeve, from 1st-17th ep and include history informations and every little detail's significance to their love story when I got time ... Then I'll always bring that notebook everywhere I go and read it anytime I want/can, this is one of my goals this year. Actually I've already done this last 2018-2019 with a Japanese Drama and 2020 with a Taiwanese Movie, but with the amount of information this show had, I don't know when it will be finished but I hope my will to write it all won't fade. I'm writing this down here so that I'll also remember this every time I go in this page and scroll hehe :D
8 1