K-Drama
Replying to Lidy Wilks • Feb 17, 2023
Article Awesome Thai Rom-Coms to Watch on Any Day
I agree. I miss Viki from ten years ago. Then they had a huge collection of subbed Thai dramas. Now they're about…
I think Thai Dramas are missing out big time. K-Dramas are more mainstream than ever thanks to the fans who made it known to the big wigs that we were interested in K-Dramas now you find a lot in Netflix and other platforms. Thai Dramas should take note.
2 0
Blizzardahm • May 26, 2022
Article Awesome Thai Rom-Coms to Watch on Any Day
I wish Lakorns were more mainstream like Korean & Chinese Dramas. There are no places to watch them with English subtitles. I've seen a few but with terrible video quality and that takes away from the production IMO
4 2
K J • Feb 22, 2022
Article 2022 Thai Dramas to Look Forward To: Part 1
I wish it was easy to watch Thai dramas with Eng subs. Right now, I don't think there's a legit platform that provides those so while I'd like to watch some of the dramas, I can't and that's sad :)
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Nov 5, 2020
Article Flower of Evil - Review
happy but a little inclined to bittersweet ending.
Thank you but what does bittersweet mean? Can you give me the ending in a spoiler form please so no one that doesn't want to know sees? Thank you. I don't mind spoilers at all so I'd appreciate it if you tell me the ending. Thank you thank you.
0 1
Nauriya • Nov 5, 2020
Article Flower of Evil - Review
Does it have a happy ending or a tragic/open ended one?
0 3
On Lie after Lie • Nov 5, 2020
Title Lie after Lie
Does it have a happy ending?
0 2
Tine • Oct 21, 2020
Article Why you should try: Thai Dramas!
This is informative thank you. I'd suggest that when writing articles, abbreviations are spelled out at first so that readers (like me) are not left wondering what some abbrev. stand for. What is BL? Also, I think a good additional article would be where to find Thai dramas subbed in English because other than Youtube, I'm not sure where to find the subbed dramas. I just watched one and liked it a lot and I'm interested in continuing but the technical quality of the drama is not the same as watching it in Viki or a dedicated App.
0 0
Replying to Raraa • Oct 19, 2020
Title Kleun Cheewit
you actually could find some at netflix, wetv, lakorn galaxy, or some at dailymotion, youtube, or facebook (esp…
Thank you. I need recommendations :)
0 0
Replying to Raraa • Oct 18, 2020
Title Kleun Cheewit
you actually could find some at netflix, wetv, lakorn galaxy, or some at dailymotion, youtube, or facebook (esp…
Thank you. I live in California USA - and would need English subtitles. i watched this one on YouTube but the quality of the video was not the greatest. Anyway, it's my first Thai drama and I liked it. So I wanted to find out more and where to watch hopefully with better quality if possible.
0 5
On Kleun Cheewit • Oct 16, 2020
Title Kleun Cheewit
where can you watch lakorns? that are good quality if possible with English subtitles?
0 9
On If I Can Love You So • Aug 3, 2020
Title If I Can Love You So
The drama is great till Ep 32 and then the problems are super repetitive tortuous and annoying. Brought the drama level or rating from a 10 to a 7. Good happy ending but to get there was a horrid boring AF experience
3 0
On Live Up to Your Name • Nov 10, 2018
Title Live Up to Your Name
Where can I watch this drama?
0 0
Lara • Nov 8, 2018
Article New streaming service for Cdramas to come in early 2019!
I'm very happy about the news. So disappointed with DramaFever's sudden shutdown. I was an annual member and I'm out of the remaining balance. Super upset about that.
4 0
Jasmine • Jun 14, 2018
Article Jasmine's All-Time Favourite Chinese Dramas
I'm finding myself watching more Chinese dramas than Korean these days. However, I totally despise that more times than not they have crappy endings. Hate sad/crappy endings. I wish there was a site that would give the endings ;)
5 0
Fumi • Jun 14, 2018
Article Revolutionary Drama - Let's Come Back Here Once Again
I could not finish this drama - it was just that bad and unwatchable for my taste!
0 0
cityhunter • Jan 24, 2018
Article 2017 Year in Review: K-Dramas I Dropped
I dropped some of them too and made myself watch others just to finish them (but i took me a loooonnnnngg time to do so.
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Jan 2, 2018
Title A Love So Beautiful
where can you watch this drama with English subs?
0 0
On My Heart Twinkle Twinkle • Apr 15, 2015
Title My Heart Twinkle Twinkle
I hope this drama has a happy ending. I love love love BSB so I'm hoping he gets some type of redemption and a happy ending. Even though he's a villain I just don't' care - I too cannot separate his character from the actor - well I can, but I really don't care he's bad, he's so good being bad. Secretary Goo has potential too - so mysterious and good looking and sort of lethal. The young sister is so annoying she makes me mad just by looking at her. I'm at the time jump episode so i'm not sure what's going to happen next but I am liking this drama enough. The older sister total doormat, I don't mind her marrying BSB but being so passive and taking the MIL abuse just makes me mad. The middle sister is mildly annoying but I don't know what kind of drama she was involved in and don't like her being paired with the old man - her "sponsor" couldn't they find a younger better looking partner for her.
3 0
On Marriage, Not Dating • Jan 28, 2015
Title Marriage, Not Dating
This is one of my favorite dramas. I just finished watching it and it already went almost to the top of my list (my fave still being Faith). I loved this drama. It was everything I hoped it be. It had funny and sad moments. I really liked the leads, both the guy and girl. The romance was believable because frankly although I love K-dramas in general, I'm tired of all those open-eyed kisses which are a letdown. This guy knew how to kiss and the girl enjoyed it. Loved it. Also, it seemed to be more modern than others in terms of relationships/skinship which I also appreciated and found refreshing. It's one of the best. AND, I loved loved loved the ending.
1 0
invisible_ink • Jan 16, 2015
Review Boys over Flowers
I really liked to your review. It summarized my views exactly - so now I'm going to see your other reviews.
0 0

