Details

  • Last Online: 16 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 299 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2013
Replying to AmandaMarta • Jul 10, 2013
This film is a cute, dorky, yet a Gong-Yoo's adorableness factors. Sorry to give out the negative points here.…
Haha that's just my opinion of the film, I every person might get something different from it; it was that kind of touching movie~!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
What have you been watching lately? I recently crammed in so many dramas, movies and varieties because I had some spare time hahaha
0 0
Replying to AmandaMarta • Jul 10, 2013
Title Finding Mr. Destiny Spoiler
This film is a cute, dorky, yet a Gong-Yoo's adorableness factors. Sorry to give out the negative points here.…
I think that was done on purpose. It not only left the audience to fill in the gaps how they wanted to, but also showed that it had really been 10 years since Seo Ji-Woo was in India, therefore while she could remember the smells and sounds, etc obviously she can't remember every single tiny detail.
Gong Yoo was the destiny guy, really when you think about it. Because Han Gi-Joon turns out to be the man for Ji-Woo. I think it was confusing because the audience starts to get confused whether Han Gi-Joon and Kim Jong-Ok are the same person, but they aren't.
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i tried to find eng sub "Pikaru no Teiri" but there was only episodes that have BIGBANG and 2pm as guest and were not so funny... maybe on saturday i can try again haha
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah, I think as soon as I finished watching it I watcher "Pikaru no Teiri" which is a comedy show, to try and make me happy. Have you seen "Pikaru no Teiri" before? Some of the things are so hilarious! I once watched it at University during my break and laughed so hard that everyone in the library got angry at me hahah
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I finished it but cried non stop in the last few episodes.
Yay!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Me too!! Especially after watching really sad dramas like 1 litre tears T.T
Yay!! Can't wait~!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hmm yeah...but I still enjoyed it!! You should watch it!! It is quite good and has happy ending which I was quite satisfied with ^^ Thats okay! Hmm I'm working on Monday...how about next Saturday? I won't have work on Sunday!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I wasnt really satisfied with the ending but overall it was a good drama. Hyun Bin is in it...from "Secret Garden"! Well, its a Korean drama but i only know the Japanese name which is?7?????and I guess the rough translation is "Level 7 Civil Worker". It has Chansung from 2pm in it ^^ My aunty loves 2pm so she recorded it for me haha
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
"My Name is Kim Samsoon" its a little old but quite funny!! Oh really? My mum just came back from Japan and brought some dramas but they are all unfinished!! I kind of go a little crazy if I have to wait for next ep. Is ,"Last Cinderella" finished?
0 0
On Waterboys • Jun 18, 2013
Title Waterboys
the rewatch score for this film should be 1000000
4 0
Replying to Ether • Jun 18, 2013
Title Dream High Spoiler
I am so NOT happy about the ending. That seriously spoiled the drama. It felt like Hye Mi and Sam Dong were forced…
I felt the same way!! Kinda hoped that after everything Hye Mi and Jin Gook will be together...
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
maybe I will watch it then ^^
I just finished a korean drama so I'm considering what to watch next~
0 0
On Secret Garden • Jun 18, 2013
Title Secret Garden Spoiler
I love this drama~!!
The only disappointing(?) part was that before I watched it, I was told that it was about the two main characters switching bodies...
And I'm so used to only watching Japanese dramas that I expected by at least episode 3 they would have switched. haha
Anyways, I have to say, I'm probably going to re-watch this...right now :D
1 0
On My Lovely Sam Soon • Jun 18, 2013
Title My Lovely Sam Soon Spoiler
I feel like the final episode was a little disappointing for me. Overall, a fairly good drama but it was just so sad at the end of ep15 when Samsoon says "He didn't come back"
WHY THE HELL NOT JINHUN?? *mini rage*
But it ends well, I guess.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Is 35sai no koukousei good??
0 0