Editorials
Replying to Jiejie • May 5, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
What's good to watch on Youku for 2023?
I’m excited for iQIYI Kunning palace too. Tencent was strong last year (LLTG, among many others) but not as much TW belt
2 0
Replying to bluefoxx • May 4, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
What’s BFTB?
Back from the brink
0 0
Replying to lucky • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
why can’t i find episode 35?! 😭
Youku app has it?
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I was so happy until I realized there are still 5 episodes left. I really really hope there will be a HE 😭
6 3
Replying to mirkwoodself • Apr 25, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
Im watching ep 1. Her husband is trash. Ik the serie is probably gonna make him fall in love with her again and…
I’m on ep 4 and I really don’t understand why they don’t get divorced
2 0
Replying to hell59 • Apr 22, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
This is the most confusing synopsis that I have ever read. It sound like a giant mess. I like both leads. Does…
It is a rebirth story. The FL was an empress who causes a lot of death in her first life and is unexpectedly reborn and given a second chance. She makes different choices, including choosing not to become empress. CloudA’s recap is excellent but will include a lot of spoilers
16 0
Replying to Kate • Apr 7, 2023
Title Peak Time
08:00 - Coco ColadaNot gonna lie, I love D1 😂 He tried to say in the nicest way that he did not really like…
The comment about the chest 😂😂
1 0
Replying to 10129009 • Apr 7, 2023
Title Peak Time
Started watching this while waiting for more Boys Planet and ended up liking this way more. The judges have great…
Sameeee
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 31, 2023
Title Nothing but You
Anyone else not interested in what’s to become couple number 2?
I may skip or play their scenes on 2x
0 1
Replying to ennekube • Mar 31, 2023
Title Nothing but You
I felt like in ep 9-10 it turned into more of a sports drama. I wasn’t sure where it was going after first couple…
Yes but some dramas are romance or drama heavy and sports lite. I like that this one is digging more into the sport itself
0 0
Replying to bavstar • Mar 30, 2023
Title Nothing but You
thinking about watching is it any good ?big age gap?lots of sports and life (like racket boys) or more focused…
I felt like in ep 9-10 it turned into more of a sports drama. I wasn’t sure where it was going after first couple ep but now i am hooked and watch this first over anything else
2 2
On Nothing but You • Mar 30, 2023
Title Nothing but You
This show keeps getting better and better… ep 11 🥰
7 0
On Nothing but You • Mar 30, 2023
Title Nothing but You
Most recent two episodes (9 and 10) start what seem to be the main story arc and I am loving it so far.
7 0
On Little Mad Doctor • Mar 26, 2023
Title Little Mad Doctor
Surprisingly entertaining so far. Short and full of cliches but fun; I’m only 4 ep in so not sure how long it’ll last
4 0
On Peak Time • Mar 23, 2023
Title Peak Time
I’m relieved my favorite teams survived. Performances next week I guess!
3 0
Replying to yellowfruit • Mar 22, 2023
Title The Last Princess
only good republican era drama is fall in love
I liked Arsenal military academy too. Does that count as republican?
7 1
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Mar 19, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
LiuLi kill those bad guys. She do not play.
I love her character so so much
0 0
Replying to ennekube • Mar 19, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Where did you find the novel?
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Mar 18, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Although He Yuanting, the SML, hasn't officially make an appearance, at least he is mentioned.
I was totally wondering if he’d be SML after they gave him such a dramatic verbal introduction haha. Should be fun
1 0
Replying to Roxy • Mar 18, 2023
Title Road Home
So I binged all available episodes starting late last night. And then today, I found the English translation and…
I’m conflicted about starting the book - I want to know but I also don’t want to spoil myself. Will see how next week’s episodes go and then decide. So many heart tugging moments so far I love it
1 4