Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2019
Replying to bubbleworld • Jul 28, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
From the very moment arrow girl made her appearance I was wrinkling my nose - something smells bad was my very…
Sadly please expect her around for a while
1 1
Replying to Lanzy • Jul 28, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
The more I watch this drama, the more I can’t get enough of Xiang Liu. He looks absolutely more handsome than…
The many self sacrificing things he ends up doing for her without ever telling her or expecting recognition (once he falls for her) are what get me
1 0
Replying to Lotus • Jul 28, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
The Chinese title means something else "longing forever", basically, Xuan's love is forever unrequited, he will…
Well there is a part in the novel that suggests if she had never met Jing or Xiang Liu maybe she could have but they reunited too late. So Xuan only ever loves her even though he has a harem and she only thinks of him as her brother even though she sacrifices a lot for him
1 2
Replying to andyisme • Jul 28, 2023
Xiang Liu fight scenes though 🥵🔥 how is he hot and strong 🙈
He is def more compelling for me rn in the drama than he was in the book
2 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Jul 26, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Is Nian's father the king and also Xiao Yao's father? Are they half sisters? I'm a little confused on the kingdoms…
This gets complicated…. In S1 it will seem as if they are half sisters yes
0 2
Replying to MVD • Jul 26, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
I read the novel and Xiang Liu will do many selfless acts of love without the FL knowing. I know he's somewhat…
I’m with you. But there was a part in the novel when I hated Jing too
0 1
Replying to fancy • Jul 26, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Me too. If he doesn't get her I at least want a proper goodbye.
If you read the novel ending it is tear jerking for XL for real.
1 1
Replying to fancy • Jul 26, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
What's the cherry blossom scene?
You need to read the book. It is a major spoiler. Basically later, once FL has recovered her identity as a woman, there will be an assassination attempt in cherry blossom maze and all three ML will run to try to save her. Saying more than that now will be too spoilery
1 0
Replying to andyisme • Jul 26, 2023
Is there a special reason why those flowers died when XiaoLiu flew off?
I assume to reflect Jing’s inner sadness
1 0
Replying to someone_anonymous • Jul 26, 2023
Before starting the drama I was more curious to see XL & TSJ together,how the relationship will grow between them…
You like the bad boys haha
0 4
Replying to Lost You Forever • Jul 26, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
I want to know too haha. I ended up reading the novel after watching the first couple episodes and it’s been so fun to see it come to life
1 1
On Lost You Forever • Jul 26, 2023
First drama in a while to give me this lovely addicted “I want more episodes NOW” kind of feeling
5 0
On Doctor Cha • May 7, 2023
Title Doctor Cha Spoiler
I sincerely thought our FL would get divorced in first couple episodes and the show would be about the fallout and moving on and up (either with or without Roy as the rebound guy). The fact that she still only learns about the infidelity Ep 8 means this is a diff show than what I expected. Not sure I am enjoying this particular dynamic but will wait to see one more week before deciding whether to finish.
3 2
Replying to bluefoxx • May 6, 2023
TTEOTM will end next week. I need this!!
I’m excited for this one and for back from the brink
0 0
Replying to LuciaCalypso • May 6, 2023
Where to read the novel in English?? Pls give me the link
Check the discussion board. It’s only available through auto translate which isn’t great but better than nothing
1 0