Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2019
Replying to Ruhikam • Jul 21, 2022
Wan lin. I just wish she fall on her face. What is she so proud of?? . Will she ever pay for her mistakes. I hate…
I wonder what happens to the awful characters in the novel - Wang Ling, Lou Li, the Fifth Princess and that other princess that wants to marry Zisheng (Yunchang/Juchang?)
1 4
Replying to Another Stranger • Jul 21, 2022
I was thinking of watching this drama after its airing is done but the comments on the plot cinematography & slow…
Hold on until end of ep 6 before deciding if you like it
1 1
Replying to seven tan • Jul 21, 2022
hello!!well is it going good? i somehow happened to stopped watching at ep10
Yes! I love that drama also :) Very diff than this one tho!
0 1
Replying to Alizwa • Jul 20, 2022
I don't know hey, I still do not believe that she was truly in love with Yao. I think she loved him as a friend…
They were both young. I think it could have developed and become a strong loving marriage and relationship. I love that this drama shows how from CSS perspective there isn’t instant love but emotions that develop over time based on others’ behavior towards her.
2 0
Replying to busterboy • Jul 20, 2022
Wow Episode 21 moved me to tears - really good acting between SS and LY! I find this show is filmed in such a…
I find a lot of cdramas start strong and then peter out by the end or get really draggy but so far I am still loving every bit of this drama. Happy there will be a part 2!!
0 0
Replying to sierra • Jul 20, 2022
even my mom is getting interested, i usually watch shows in my room but i’ve been watching lltg in the living…
I made my mom start watching this so we could talk about it 😂
5 0
Replying to SomeLikeItHot • Jul 20, 2022
I loved that transition. Ep. 21 the dialogue between LY and CSS was really mature and I finished the scene feeling…
They really handled it nicely in this drama. Happy :)
6 0
Replying to necmu • Jul 20, 2022
Behold the beloved emperor, my favorite character and the representative shipper in all of us😂😂
I love how annoyed his wives got 😂😂
6 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • Jul 20, 2022
I think you're idealizing her life with A'Yao too much. First of all him becoming an respectable official is rather…
I agree that until LBY sorts his Ish out he is not a healthy choice for our FL but that doesn’t mean LY is good. She doesn’t love him and in historical China, marriage involves families. LY family a mess and he’s not strong enough to defend her. Without love, that would get old fast
0 0
Replying to aavya pandey • Jul 20, 2022
I have completed ep 19 should i watched this one chef kiss episode or should I wait and watch all kisses of chef…
Ch 20 is excellent - I may have watched twice already 😅
1 1
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Jul 20, 2022
And LY took good 5 mins to answer CSS that he will not agree with this arrangement
Yeah I’m surprised CSS was still hanging on. LY hesitation was telling.
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 20, 2022
I hope the bully will treat him like a human being now that she's seen what real evil looks like.
It could have been translated differently too - “If you will fight with me over him, then you can ride in the carriage and talk with me” kind of attitude. And from her perspective she may have seen early on that LY liked CSS more than her
2 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 19, 2022
Tonight the two best moments for me were 1. when mom steps in front of Lou Li with the death glare that said everything.…
Totally agree. Re: #2, by the end of the episode I respected her character. Kudos to the director and the actress
1 0
Replying to fancy • Jul 19, 2022
After watching the new episodes I’m not as mad about the clip I saw where CSS mom slapped her. Maybe it was…
Except LY still needs CSS to prop him up all the time. Like when he was too cowardly to talk to HZY. I think it would get old for her real quick
5 1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 19, 2022
The emperor is so hilarious as always😆😆 Does Mr. Yuan really like niao niao? 😝🥴 they both have weird…
He feels like the classic elementary stereotype of the boy that teases the girl and pulls her pigtails because he doesn’t know a better way. But maybe he’s just frustrated that she never takes him seriously as a candidate
5 1
Replying to SUNFLOWER • Jul 19, 2022
The mother daughter duo is 🔥❤️ like the pose and slap ommo 😂😂
I like how they illustrated the similar unyielding personalities 😂
2 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 19, 2022
Episode 20 was so satisfying that Im not feel anxious to hurry watch next episodes 🤣🤣
Ep 20 was great but I’m still dying for ep 21-22. This drama is so great because they really make you care about characters other than the leads. So. Good.
1 1