Editorials Replying to ztravs88 • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
It's really sad that CSS and her mother have so much in common but they can't see it because her mother is too…
I was thinking about the scene where FL tells QiQi she’s not suitable for a military family marriage but ep 11-12 she totally is!
4 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 9, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
That cliffhanger!!! Aghhh
3 2
Replying to ennekube • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I officially fell in love with ML after ep 11-12. The ep where FL gets engaged to someone else are going to be…
I just watched the trailers for next week and wish could skip 2 weeks ahead…
1 1
Replying to YanYan • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
It wouldn't be a cdrama without a shirtless male lead. Leo Wu did not disappoint.And can we just appreciate his…
He clearly worked out a lot for this drama. The shirtless scene was 🔥 🔥
5 0
Replying to SUNFLOWER • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
The ratings 😭😭Those who complains are sour plums. I feel its very good and feel each episodes are too short.
I actually wasn’t sure I’d like the show after the first two ep. I ended up being really glad I hung on because now I think it is amazing. But I’m sure some people stopped there not realizing it is such a small bit of the overall story.
2 0
Replying to WoeIsMe • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I still can't move on from the scene 'The story of when General Li was laughing while looking at the flowers'…
I may have watched this scene a few times 😂
1 0
Replying to CloudA • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
OMG! I'm reading the novel and it just revealed LBY's real identity. Amazing! I'd like to share it with you guys,…
Except now I want to know!!!!!
0 0
Replying to DrunkardDrama • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
I have said this before and I am saying this again, LBY IS FREAKING HOT!!!!! The way he said "Im here" to CSS…
I officially fell in love with ML after ep 11-12. The ep where FL gets engaged to someone else are going to be painful to watch.
5 3
Replying to DramaBuff • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I'm on episode 5 & so far... I'm disappointed another family drama and boring politics. I usually don't pick C-Costume…
This is primarily a drama focused on the FL but after ep 6 the story really picks up. Ep 11-12 had a lot of action
5 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Ep 11-12 were epic.
11 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
It’s killing me that I started the drama instead of waiting for all episodes to be released. The Sun-Tues wait will be rough!
17 1
Replying to sakie • Jul 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Up to ep 8, and so far my fav characters are :Ah Fei - ML’s chubby wing-man/ assistant.Wan QiqiThird auntFL’s…
The supporting cast is def part of what makes this drama so great. I love the interactions between LBY and his two men.
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
Waiitttt! I just saw the trailer for ep 14. The subtitles seem to suggest it’s her (FL) father that dies?! That can’t be right can it?
0 1
Replying to Licorice • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Yep, tomorrow and Saturday 11-12
Thank goodness! And I hope we won’t have much wait between airing of part 1 and part 2 either
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Here)))https://wetv.vip/en/play/5ns3tlffhfhwzto-Love-Like-the-Galaxy/h0043dcg5a5-Teaser-EP13-Love-Like-the-Galaxy
Thank you! Must not be available in my region yet :x
0 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Does anyone have links to the trailers for ep 13-14? I could only find through ep 12 but seems like some people have seen farther out?
0 6
Replying to Minh22 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I am thinking of buying the monthly subscription for WeTV or Iqiyi. Which one do you think offer a wider range…
I had both subscriptions for a while and have found I tend to like the Tencent /WeTV dramas more than what’s been coming out on iQIYI. North America here, in case region makes a difference. With the subscription you get much earlier and faster access to new dramas with Eng sub than Viki (which I also have and find better for wider range of older dramas)
0 1
Replying to Chill • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I totally feel you. I didn't read the novel either. so the first two episode I did find it a little pissed (almost…
Once the Cheng family drama dies down (with the grandma) the drama really picks up for me - ep 6-8 have been particularly good
1 3
Replying to MidnightWatcher • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Why is there 27 ep only? And why is the drama split into 2 parts? It’s so good that I think it could be a full…
In China, there is now a restriction on how long a drama can be. I assume they split this into two parts rather than cut the story down to 40 ep max in order to do the story justice
5 2
Replying to Arte_Miss • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
When I watched the first 4 episodes, I was so annoyed coz it reminded me of my MIL. 😂
My condolences!!!!
1 0