News
Replying to Lita Hanishuaa17 • Aug 15, 2022
Title Checkmate
Any bromance?
Yes I think so. Only on ep 6
1 1
On Big Mouth • Aug 12, 2022
Title Big Mouth
I don’t know if I could handle 11 more ep of emotional roller coaster 😂
2 1
On Today's Webtoon • Aug 12, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
This show remains such a gem. Rich characters, insight into webtoon industry, and the main FL is just so likable. Even Kwon PD is def another personality true to life. I don’t mind the absence of romance but if it’s essential to your enjoyment of a show, this might not be for you. Reminds me almost of a shoujo manga in some ways :)
4 0
Replying to k_deeja • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
So do you think they're gonna do the 5 year separation in the drama? i dont think my heart can take it if they…
I bet they'll condense the 5-year separation montage into 1 episode or at most 2, and then get back to when they meet again. But could be wrong!
2 6
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Next week going to be crazy!!
2 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I feel kind of bad for the crown prince.
I like how the drama really shows what a good person he is but also how that doesn’t result in him making the right choices to be an Emperor. Dramas don’t normally explore this level of nuance and I appreciate it. Same thing with CSS originally thinking Crown Princess was a good person and then that perception gradually shifting as more personal interests are exposed. It’s so nicely done
6 1
Replying to peaches_and_cream • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Today's episodes were so bittersweet T.T...... ahh my heart already can't take it. I loved all the CSS and LBY…
I think the episode was an important interim step. LBY exposed Marquis Yue wrongdoing but Emperor was “soft” on the punishment. LBY is disappointed but lets it go bc he knows the Marquis is not the main one responsible. However he now also knows he may not be able to rely on Emperor to fully punish the person behind the fall of Gu City, and may later choose to take matters into own hands instead. I love how we slowly see ripple effects over time in this show
10 2
Replying to ennekube • Aug 10, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
Right? I came to check out because I've liked Kim Se Jeong ever since I saw her in Business Proposal, but staying…
Yes it made me a fan and then I went and checked out a bunch of her other stuff 😂
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
So, LBY punishes all the girls by punishing their fathers, but the girls are still unscathed. What kind of punishment…
In addition to what was said above, don't forget NN also ensured they were covered in filth and beaten with her own tactic. And then LBY layered on top. And in the drama, showed one of the girls tied up with a rope around her neck so it's not like she was totally scot free.
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
The revenge payoff in today's episodes was satisfying. I'm ready for the next story arc to start. Feels like huge plot movement may be coming. and I am HERE FOR IT!
5 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
And this is why Wu Lei has a restraining order against you.
Hahahhaa
1 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Let me ask you guys, which one you hate more: 3rd or 5th princess?
Crown Princess might be sneaking up as a third possibility.
2 1
Replying to HJHofT17 • Aug 8, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
We don't know because the webtoon didn't have any romance.
Do you know if there is anywhere we can read the webtoon? I haven't been able to find an English translation
0 1
Replying to velagirl1147 • Aug 8, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
OK, the scene where On Ma Eum's mom is distracting the dad with her sexy bathrobe and falling off the couch -…
And the dad zips wayyyy up. It was awesome.
1 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Aug 8, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
How dumb are those two guys? Like, they think they'll still get hired if they act like that?
well one guy said something like "it's a done deal!" so maybe he was brought in by someone else that wants the feeb guy to sabotage his experience at Neon (e.g., either the evil middle boss or someone at another company) ? Something feels sketchy anyway...
0 0
Replying to BanHaNi • Aug 8, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
I am not gonna lie I started this drama with low expectations and was focusing on romance in the first place,…
Right? I came to check out because I've liked Kim Se Jeong ever since I saw her in Business Proposal, but staying for the story.
1 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 7, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Two week wait after that cliffhanger?!!!
3 0
On Today's Webtoon • Aug 6, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
Each episode better and better. What a breath of fresh air. Can’t wait for next week!
0 0
Replying to elie808 • Aug 6, 2022
Title Aim the Heart! Archeress
hmmm the ultimate question: watch while airing? or wait for the whole drop?
Wait. There is a lot of fluff so you will want to be able to skip or 2x bits
1 0
Replying to Chido Moira Majaha • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Tuesday
Thanks!
0 0