News
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Was there ever a definitive answer to whether we are getting new episodes tomorrow or on Tuesday?
1 2
On Today's Webtoon • Aug 5, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
Who is the lady that lives with Goo Jun Yeong? Is it his mom? His wife? I can’t tell!!
2 5
Replying to Desty • Aug 5, 2022
Title Big Mouth
The 3rd episode was so good! I thought the 1st and most of the 2nd were pretty meh, but last 15-20min of ep 2…
Yes I wasn’t sure at first if I’d like the drama but it’s getting better and better
0 0
Replying to 9999775 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Big Mouth
I know they're not really related but why is this episode giving me shawshank vibes
Me too
1 0
On Big Mouth • Aug 5, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Ep 3 was good! Can’t wait for ep 4
3 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Aug 4, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
AoS is taking 1 week hiatus 😩 https://www.soompi.com/article/1539300wpp/alchemy-of-souls-to-go-on-1-week-hiatus-next-week
We should get episodes this weekend but not nex, right?
0 1
Replying to Mariah James • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
before YS used to undervalue CSS, now he undervalues LBYAnd CSS as for her now, she undervalues YS😆 😆
YS is hot but the personality is so not. At the same time, he's an interesting third example of a character who has suffered from parental neglect and is starved for examples of what a good relationship / marriage COULD be like. Interesting opportunity for character development ahead.
5 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Also, the trailers for Ep 39-40 -- turns into a detective drama haha
3 13
Replying to Xianxia Lover • Aug 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I do not like the crown princess to be clear I do not trust her something is off about her I am on ep 6 (ep 33).
Yes, first sign that she isn't as sweet / kind as she seemed when she first defended CSS from 3rd princess
0 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
That last episode (Ep 34 / Ep 7) was SO SATISFYING!!!!!
6 1
On &Audition: The Howling • Aug 2, 2022
Title &Audition: The Howling
Anyone know how many in the final group?
1 10
Replying to susuworld • Aug 2, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I dare to poll, in a PK of 5th vs 3rd princess, who shall have a upper hand? - forget about their family background...
5th princess all the way. 3rd is petty but seems like a coward. I think 5th princess would go for it herself
0 0
Replying to xevca • Aug 2, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Nothing is making me as anxious as the Empress telling CSS to leave the palace in the ep 37 trailer.
I think it might be a tricky trailer cut and she might be talking about someone else. Time will tell!
0 3
Replying to necmu • Aug 2, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Fifth princess is literally a sugar momma with lots of boytoys😂
She’s a haughty and unlikable character but nicely illustrates the gender double standard. No one would question her behavior if she was a boy!
7 0
Replying to xevca • Aug 2, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Wait WL told us to stay away from LBY? 😆
Yes in an interview he basically said that LBY makes for a romantic drama hero but in real life his behavior would be considered toxic and you should stay away 😂
11 1
Replying to melonmochi • Jul 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
not even done yet and omg this episode is already SOOOOO much better THANK GOD 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Right? I was complaining yesterday (to hubby not online) and felt more rewarded today
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
That moment when they play the love theme song and it’s the Crown Prince and Jang Uk 😂😂
13 2
Replying to P Lam • Jul 24, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Child abondonment or children left behind while parents go elsewhere to work is a very real situation in China…
This video made me cry. My older sister was raised by my grandmother for five years before my parents could bring her and I’ve seen how there are still emotional scars and damage to the relationship even now decades later
3 1
Replying to carolies541 • Jul 23, 2022
Title Out with a Bang
I finished the drama via raw of iqiyi c-ver since they released 24ep.Went in with 0 expectations as I don't really…
I didn’t realize SML from Hikari No Go but you’re right! That was a good drama
0 0
On Out with a Bang • Jul 23, 2022
Title Out with a Bang
The second male lead (Chu Tian) is so cute! So far I am not feeling the overly arrogant and borderline abusive ML as a love interest.
1 0