Did anyone else think this seemed long ~ 2:41: 50? Almost a second arc at 1:40 where all the people that got to walk away after their abuse, crimes, robbery, and murder attempts got to do it all again?
Plot:It's a story of prey and hunter. Zeng Xin Yi, a girl from a small town, works part-time as a tour guide to…
I'm 76 and have yet to manage the fine art of condensation so I wish you luck and will do my best not to be envious of success. Howsomever... I actually read ALL of what you write and don't find fluff or rambling or....
Xie Ye gently coaxes you! Be good! Call me husband. - The New Madams Rules - 谢爷轻哄!乖!叫老公ML:…
女主角:郭鑫蕊 飾 顧晚榆 男主角:王名揚 飾 謝懷舟 女二:李瑤瑤 飾 顧美娜 男二:楊加露 飾 林浩然 Google Translate: Female Lead: Guo Xinrui as Gu Wanyu ❓ Male Lead: Wang Mingyang as Xie Huaizhou Second Female Lead: Li Yaoyao as Gu Meina Second Male Lead: Yang Jialu as Lin Haoran ❓(There are 2 Guo Xinrui on MDL. Which one?)❓
Title: 《失忆后,白月光她成了替身》After amnesia, the white moonlight became a substitute.ML: Sun…
❓Sun Jie Ping AKA Sun Zi Hang❓. SJP pic on Global Granary looks like SZH. This cdrama (above) showed up in a SZH YouTube playlist. PLUS the ML sure looks like Sun Zi Hang. Sun Jie Ping on MDL?
The CEO met his first love and kissed her in front of his fiancée YouTube 4/5/2024 @dramagirl-77 女主:樊楚琦 男主:尹一博 FL: Fan Chuqi ML: Yin Yibo Drama Name:《冷战八年后初恋哭着问错了没》 Drama English Name:《In the eighth year of the Cold War, my first love cried and asked if I was wrong》
❓❓❓YouTube 11/23/2025 Twilight Dreams ~ Wealthy Rebirth: Step-Sister’s Greed, I Married Conglomerate Heir ML. Song Zhe Lun as Zhou Yansheng FL. Han Jiahui as Wen Lu/Shu
YouTube 11/23/2025 Twilight Dreams ~ Wealthy Rebirth: Step-Sister’s Greed, I Married Conglomerate Heir ML. Song Zhe Lun as Zhou Yansheng FL. Han Jiahui as Wen Lu/Shu
Damn, I really didn’t see this coming — Relieve My Pent-Up Crush turned out way better than I expected! I’m…
Me too! Best version? I can't find a single flaw or excess. Absolute perfection! Only a true boss could wear that red suit?!?!?! (Odd it hasn't shown up in myriad wedding scenes....). A SENTIENT WALKING STICK! Don't leave home without it. Want one!
https://mydramalist.com/people/160100-li-xi-wei.
SweetBoomDrama 2/12/2026 as "Tonight I'll Sleep With You"
P.S. I agree about ChrisC and the others.
男主角:王名揚 飾 謝懷舟
女二:李瑤瑤 飾 顧美娜
男二:楊加露 飾 林浩然
Google Translate:
Female Lead: Guo Xinrui as Gu Wanyu ❓
Male Lead: Wang Mingyang as Xie Huaizhou
Second Female Lead: Li Yaoyao as Gu Meina
Second Male Lead: Yang Jialu as Lin Haoran
❓(There are 2 Guo Xinrui on MDL. Which one?)❓
Pretty sure this is the one I actually watched:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYiEUsx4js&pp=0gcJCY4Bo7VqN5tD
Several in this Sun Zi Hang playlist - not all English subbed
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-9HNkdMSZpX8Uo8L6djlN2y6KFCnZSt
YouTube 4/5/2024 @dramagirl-77
女主:樊楚琦
男主:尹一博
FL: Fan Chuqi
ML: Yin Yibo
Drama Name:《冷战八年后初恋哭着问错了没》
Drama English Name:《In the eighth year of the Cold War, my first love cried and asked if I was wrong》
Wealthy Rebirth: Step-Sister’s Greed, I Married Conglomerate Heir
ML. Song Zhe Lun as Zhou Yansheng
FL. Han Jiahui as Wen Lu/Shu
Wealthy Rebirth: Step-Sister’s Greed, I Married Conglomerate Heir
ML. Song Zhe Lun as Zhou Yansheng
FL. Han Jiahui as Wen Lu/Shu
P.S. Loved your review. What you said! Thanks!