Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to iluziel • Nov 8, 2025
i mean thats the point of his character, a childish villain
Yeah, this. At first I was really scratching my head over the villain but I think he's not the usual type of villain we expect. Let's hope he gets more interesting.
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 8, 2025
I thought I would watch 1 episode per day but ended up, I just couldn't stop. I think cos in the movie, they also…
Yeah, the villain right now is a bit unconvincing. Let's see.
1 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Nov 7, 2025
The prisoners need to die in ep 5 and 6..many of them will in the race i think
So in the trailer, there was this scene of Yo Han shooting at PTJ on a bike. I was wondering where that came from so it's part of the game.
0 0
Replying to Kyubin • Nov 7, 2025
Well, not convinced by the first episode unfortunately. "Fabricated City" is one of my all-time favourite…
I thought I would watch 1 episode per day but ended up, I just couldn't stop. I think cos in the movie, they also featured him in action playing games and that was pretty cool. Different feel here but I like. JCW is really immersed in the role and that hooks most of us right in too. I hope you'll give the rest of the episodes a shot and will enjoy it more like most of us.
1 2
Replying to Nava • Nov 6, 2025
Title Blood River
NGL this is way better than blood of youth and dashing youth. Im glued to the screen!
Same. I dropped BOY on first watch. Picked it up after watching Dashing Youth. But can hardly remember the story now.
0 0
On The Manipulated • Nov 6, 2025
An Yo Han is actually quite an interesting character. This character is a bit underwhelming now because the focus was on PTJ but that should change from next episode onwards when we see more of him interacting with others. What's interesting is how they make him look childlike...he looks like a kid, and his dressing is also youngish (with a backpack), and he also highlighted his "youth" to the head of police. There is also his habit of eating M&Ms and playing with lego. So his outward appearance belies his inner thoughts...which are dark and twisted. So I'm quite intrigued by what the writer wants to portray or convey through this villain.
8 1
Replying to Conservative Torch • Nov 6, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
Lee Kwang Soo's charater might be the actual murderer.
Yes, I think so. And Yo Han is protecting him by cleaning up his act and framing others. I think the man at the auction might be LKS's dad in the show.
0 0
Replying to Wookie • Nov 6, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
I thought they gonna kill GF but they killed the brother, and we don't know where GF goes , are we expecting a…
I didn't expect his brother too. Someone is speculating that the gf might have been involved. IDK. But if she is...PTJ was really screwed big time.
1 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 6, 2025
I think a low rating might deter more people from watching.
Some of the synopsis are even wrong. Ha. Anyway, I think it's a combination. They might read the synopsis and then look at the ratings or even the comments. Not everyone does that...that's why I said "might". Some people don't give a hoot about the ratings. Anyway, I was really trying to answer to the original poser.
1 0
Replying to RAGHAD • Nov 6, 2025
I don’t think so — they don’t really rely on MyDramaList ratings when giving the awards.
The original poser asked: Does MDL rating affect a Drama in anyway and I answered to that. It does not have bearing on awards of course.
0 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 6, 2025
I think a low rating might deter more people from watching.
Sorry, doing a good job at what? Synopsis only tells you what the show is about. It does not tell you if it's worth watching. Many people go by rating to gauge, or ask in the comments.
1 2
Replying to Derbbii • Nov 6, 2025
I have a very genuine question.Does MDL rating affect a Drama in anyway? Like does it have effects on the awards,…
I think a low rating might deter more people from watching.
1 4
Replying to Mellow231 • Nov 6, 2025
You are saying it doesn't deserve 8 and also complaining when others think it deserves more...see the logical…
Well, say what you want, rate what you want. Who knows what's really true? The fact was I saw the edit sometime after I posted my comment. It's your words against your words. Anyway your comments already gave you away...denying that you are meta-policing when you were. It's out here. Everyone can read.
1 1
Replying to Wookie • Nov 6, 2025
A person saying 7.9 is good rating even deserves better blah blah blah.But that same person have given total 4…
4 ratings after having watched 4 episodes. I couldn't help but think it was 1 rating for each episode. Haha.
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 6, 2025
This is quite funny. You calling out what is a fair rating is also meta-policing. You’re saying others shouldn’t…
Fair enough. But winning is more your agenda. I'm done with you too. Thanks for contributing to the 7.9 rating of this show when only 4 episodes were shown so far.
1 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 6, 2025
This is quite funny. You calling out what is a fair rating is also meta-policing. You’re saying others shouldn’t…
If this is not your first language, why do you want to write a comment to criticize other commenters? Like seriously, keep your comments to yourself. So you save yourself from having to edit what you wrote or backpedal.

Since English isn't your first language, don't use strong words like "police" because that changes the entire tone. And FYI, meta-policing means criticizing or calling out the act of policing itself. It’s “policing the policing" which was exactly what you did. You probably didn't like/agree with my usage of this word on you. So do you think others would have liked that you use the word "police" on them when they were simply crying that they think the rating is not fair?
4 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Nov 6, 2025
You are saying it doesn't deserve 8 and also complaining when others think it deserves more...see the logical…
This person is now backpedaling after being called out. He/She even edited the original comment after reading my response. Sounds like a bigot who thinks he/she knows it all.
2 3
Replying to Mellow231 • Nov 6, 2025
You are saying it doesn't deserve 8 and also complaining when others think it deserves more...see the logical…
You did say it doesn't deserve. This is from your original comment: "It will probably end up above 8 (and not because it deserves it)."
3 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 6, 2025
This is quite funny. You calling out what is a fair rating is also meta-policing. You’re saying others shouldn’t…
Oh now you edit your comment after reading my response? Huh. So much for your credibility and your "fair" rating.
3 2
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 6, 2025
This is quite funny. You calling out what is a fair rating is also meta-policing. You’re saying others shouldn’t…
Saying what’s “fair” or “not outrageous” is still a form of judgment on how others rate. That’s why it came across as meta-policing. Anyway, you’re entitled to your opinion and your rating, but others have the right to comment on it too. So there’s really no need to be snarky about people pointing it out...especially when your own low rating helped pull the average down below most expectations.
6 2