Editorials
Replying to Alexasopretty • Oct 23, 2025
Title Blood River
I'm happy this drama is doing great where it matters most.If they were going to make Gong Jun such a kind and…
I love PXR. This is the first time I'm seeing her play a cute vixen and she's really good! I thought she was only good at cute roles.
5 0
Replying to Khaana • Oct 23, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I was thinking just thinking what if mqb is the one who is going to merge with stl I mean I think his soul is…
Oh I forgot that's his ring!
2 0
Replying to Sia K. R. • Oct 23, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Hu Yun Hao is AMAZING as Mu Qi Bai!
I thought it was just me but I didn't dislike him. He's actually quite likeable. In fact, up to now, all the supporting male casts are still likeable.
2 2
lo_ve • Oct 22, 2025
Article Jun Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook are positive in talks to lead the K-drama 'Human X Gumiho'
Btw, any idea which era this story will be based? I don't remember reading about it anywhere. Is it modern or sageuk?
1 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Oct 21, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I find him still likeable at this stage. Maybe it's the actor playing the role but I can't bring myself to dislike…
I don't get that feel...but have been seeing some comments on that. Anyway, I quite like the supporting male casts in this show...Situ Ling, Yan Xiao, and even his silly buddy. Also like the dragon and the cat. They're all likeable so far.
0 1
Replying to johnjcw • Oct 21, 2025
Article Jun Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook are positive in talks to lead the K-drama 'Human X Gumiho'
the wait is killing me from inside..
Right? Me too! :(
5 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Oct 21, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
technically, situ lang has really not done anything wrong..neither has he wavered in his loyalty..and from his…
I find him still likeable at this stage. Maybe it's the actor playing the role but I can't bring myself to dislike this guy. But if he turns darker, IDK.
0 4
lo_ve • Oct 21, 2025
Article Jun Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook are positive in talks to lead the K-drama 'Human X Gumiho'
Why is it positively reviewing and not confirmed? That adds a layer of suspense for us. Haha.
3 2
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 18, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Random post...I remember someone mentioned the FL looks like Suzy Bae. Don't you think the ML HMH looks like Ro Woon? I have not watched Ro Woon in anything but I've seen his pics around and he always reminds me of HMH.
7 2
On Fated Hearts • Oct 17, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I defo like Xia Jing Yan more than Xia Jing Shi.
5 2
Lily Alice • Oct 15, 2025
Article Ji Chang Wook unleashes fury on Doh Kyung Soo for destroying his life in 'The Manipulated'
Ji Chang Wook is looking so ready for an intense face-off!
5 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Oct 15, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
Just saying ..if manipulated is not a top notch production, jcw should seriously consider completely stopping…
But it's strange that Disney can attract top-notch casts like Song Ka-Ho, Kang Dong Won, who are mainly into movies. Maybe their budget goes into the fees.
0 1
Replying to Hannaehh • Oct 15, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Random comment but sometimes Lu Yu Xiao looks like Bae Suzy.
Yes!
2 1
Replying to iluziel • Oct 15, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Not gonna lie, im dissapointed with the poster, the worst of evil poster is way better
I like the first poster. That was way better.
0 1
Replying to johnjcw • Oct 15, 2025
Title The Manipulated
https://youtu.be/Euq5LsZUuWg?si=krd_TuudwvlJucAZ
Wow, so intense!!! I like the way he jumped into the back of the van. It's like the way he glide through the door in K2. So smooth.
0 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Except for the leads and those on their side, the other characters are all mental. I don't know why the king was written as retarded and the story is getting ridiculous because of them. But still I want to watch.
4 0
Lily Alice • Oct 13, 2025
Article Ji Chang Wook talks about his character in Disney+'s 'The Manipulated'
Wow! Ji Chang Wook himself is a genre!!!
7 1
Replying to Nadas • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I believe the writer of this drama needs therapy 🙆🏻.Destroying all the relationships is a goal for her in…
Right? Aside from the 2 main leads, all the rest are in bad need of therapy. All of them are so broken and toxic.
0 0
Replying to Ayah • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Li Qin really resembles Bai Lu, or should I say Bai Lu really resembles Li Qin
Oh...I need to look at both of them again. Someone mentioned Bai Lu and Li Yitong resemble each other. I didn't get that feel but after reading that comment, I couldn't unsee their resemblance now. So let's see if I see it between Li Qin and Bai Lu.
0 0
Replying to Sakura Cn • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I am so happy & at peace watching this drama as there is no usual annoying love triangle like other drama.…
I also appreciate that the main leads have open communication as well as tacit understanding. No unnecessary angst or misunderstandings.
11 5